Thread: Paraguay 930 Dept 4D

+ Submit Report
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
This blog is moderated by Sportsman

Don't like being fooled.

I called and ask for Belen, I ask if she still worked there. They told me she was. I said good, my info about her is 6 months old. When I got there, the girl who said she was Belen was waiting for me in apt 4H. Guess they have more then one apt in that building. She was NOT the Belen in Sportsmans Post. I told her she was not the girl I saw in the pic. She said it might have been another Belen. She told me it would be 200p for 1 hour, 150p for ½ hour. The prices are higher than WT prices on his list. I talk to WT he said he would change them.

The girl did not want me to leave, she was calling someone on the phone, and telling me to wait, I just walk out the door. Don't like being fooled. I wanted to play with Belen beautiful tits in the photo, this girl had smallish tits. I could find a girl like her at a provodo for ½ the price they where asking.

Sportsman pic of Belen, Shes the one I wanted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Belen.jpg‎  

Devora = Belen

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyGlue
    Devora is also her internet name, she told me another one of her names but I can't remember.
    That would be Belen.

I'm glad you finally hooked up with her. I suspected she would be good. I'll have to make a point to see her on my next trip.

Devora

Today I finally managed to get back to bang Devora. I have a list of 5 girls I really wanted to bang. She was one of them.

If your into BIG natural boobs this is the girl. One of the best racks in town.

Great service, she gets into her work after a few minutes then look out. She loves to be on top, very energetic with fun bags flying everywhere. We went until they rang the buzzer.

Devora is also her internet name, she told me another one of her names but I can't remember.

I went there today looking for Devora, she works the night shift apparently.

Instead I took sofia. There were 3 chicas to choose from.

150p per hora. Great non rushed service. Nice body. The BBJ was a bit toothy for my taste.

Bad thing is that Sofia went to get my change while I was putting on my pants some coins fell out of my pocket so I pulled back the curtain to let in some light and there was a HUGE black mold colony on the wall. I think they maybe starting a penicillin factory or something. This was the room on the 3rd floor, I think it was 3C I was in but not sure. If your allergic I would stay out of this one.

That being said I will be going back for devora, she is on my short list.

Sonia Pics

As promised. More to follow in the private photo area.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sonia2.jpg‎   Sonia3.jpg‎   Sonia8.jpg‎  

Sonia

Called tonight and was told there were 2 chicas working. At the door was greeted by Sonia and not offered the lineup. I guess the other chica was busy, but Sonia looked good to me. She quoted 120/170 for 30/60 minutes completo. I negotiated down to the 100 for 30 completo that I was quoted with Abi on the last trip.

Sonia is a pretty little spinner. She did a short BBJ with OK skills, but nothing to write home about. Multiple positions and pics and then I went for the cola. It was very tight (she didn't have any lube available) and I had to try 3 differant positions to get it in. Finally she suggested a spooning position which did the trick. Finished not long after and had quick shower. She only had a small hand towel in the room, so I left a bit wet. Overall a good quick lay. Sonia works nights and said she would be available to come to my apartment in the day. PM me if you want the digits. Pics to follow when my internet is working better.

Abihgail

I made an appointment with Abi late last week. She met me at the door with a DFK. Then made out in the elevator on the way to the other apartment This girl is very affectionate. 150 for the hour completo. All delivered as promised. She doesn't speak much English, but the "language of lust" is strong with this one. I will repeat!

Vanessa

Went in to Paraguay 930 earlier tonight and asked for Abighail or Belen. Abi was out on an outcall, and Belen does work the dayshift, so she was'nt there either.

The mamasan offered me to meet an other girl, just to check, and I accepted. Don't remember the name (something on A) but she would not take BBBJ, so I turned her down.

Then she called for a different one that would accept. Vanessa showed up, a sweet funny girl, with a good attitude. She's 21, and a nice piece to watch. Hell of a rack. She also tried to give cola, but it was'nt possible to get in to that tight ass. Her general skills was not that outstanding, but she did her best. She enjoyed to receive oral, and came twice, like a storm.

Anyway, her lack of skills won't make me go back for her. I want to try Abighail or Belen.

I can verify all that is written before. $150 for an hour that includes everything. It was a CBJ but she did a nice job anyway. Fairly clean and it is nice they use various studio apartments in the building. I wanted to go and see Abagail but I found Carolina instead (only one available) She is a 21 year old Paraguyan with a very nice attitude. I would probably repeat if not for the price. I can go to Gyselle's for a better value.

Sportsman,

I'm glad you finally put this apartment on the board. I found out about it by accident earlier this week and I agree its well worth the price (especially considering the room is clean and comfy) Also, you can help yourself to a free drink from the bar (a nice touch)

Cheers,

TT

Paraguay 930 Dept 4D

Telephone: 4393-3452; 4328-5797; 4328-2141, open 24/7 I think.

Past Monday Punter 127 and I went Privado shopping with a list of internet chicas I mapped out to their addresses. Abihgail from Platy was on the list.

When we got to apartment 4D, Abihgail and Aixa opened the door with cheerful smiles and took us to a different apartment on the third floor. This privado has its home based in Dept 4D. They also use three or four different studio apartments in the building on different floors. The girls were real friendly. We asked for the price and services provided. Abihgail said 150/100 pesos for 60/30 minutes and everything was available including cola. Axia however does not provide cola. I tried to get a lower price but it was a no go. We told them we might come back later and the girls were ok with that. As we stepped out of the apartment, a tall brunette with huge tits was walking up the stair. Abihgail said "Say hi to my amiga Belen". Belen is also advertised as Devora on Platy. She was very friendly also just like Abihgail and Axia. Another round of introduction and kisses later we bit farewell to them. I promised them I would return later. Punter and I went to lunch at Brocolino and then coffee at Orleans to check out the afternoon talents. Punter then got a text message and had to leave for a session in his apartment. I decided to make good on my promise and return to the privado for a session with Abihgail.

Axia was alone in apartment 4D when I returned and told me Abihgail would be available in a few minutes. We sat down on the bed together. The nice smile never left this chica's face. I noticed their computer in the apartment and Axia showed me her ad on Platy. A few minutes later Belen came in and said a few words to Axia. Then Axia told me Abihgail is ready in another apartment. Belen stayed behind in apartment 4D and Axia took me to an apartment on the third floor. As I was leaving I whispered to Belen's ear that I would return for her in another day. She smiled and said OK.

Abihgail came in a few minutes later and gave me a big hug and kiss. She asked how long I wanted to stay and called back to the home base with one hour. After she hung up the phone without asking for the money up front as most privados do, instead we jumped onto the bed and started DFK. Man, this chica likes to kiss. With such sweet month and clean breathe who am I to refuse? The kissing was so passionate I might have giving her some black and blue lips. BBBJ was provided without asking but she can use some lessons from some of my Paraguayans favaritas. After a few positions later I asked about cola. Without saying a word she quickly flipped over on all four and presented her cola to me. I asked about it for research purpose only. So for you sick fucks a trip up the Hershey Hwy is definitely on the menu. Then for my own gratification I asked about CIM and again got a positive response. Again for research purpose I asked how about on the face. The response again was Si. Gotta love this chica. I went a little bit farther and asked how about coming on her hair. As expected this time it was a no no. She does have her limit.

Overall I like this privado. Very cheerful girls with good attitude. Bad thing is the price is on the high side for me. I might return when I feel like to splurge.

More photos of Abihgail in the private photo gallery.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Abhigail1.jpg‎   Aixa.jpg‎   Belen.jpg‎   Abhigail5.jpg‎   Belen 2.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations