Thread: Finally back

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Stowe
    Quote Originally Posted by Stowe
    Yeah, it's been way too long. These first 2 days I am spending with a regular chica then it's off to the races doing 2 chicas a day (I hope-until the well runs dry)

Perhaps we can meet up sometime later.

Take care.

Stowe
    Sounds good just PM me.

Sportsman

Hey Pibe.

Sure hope we can. Plan on next April as that is usually when I can go as it is in between system enhancements. I can try to work around your schedule within the first 3 weeks of that month.

Suerte.

Stowe

Hey P127

Yeah, it's been way too long. These first 2 days I am spending with a regular chica then it's off to the races doing 2 chicas a day (I hope-until the well runs dry)

Perhaps we can meet up sometime later.

Take care.

Stowe

I'm not going to get in front of this guy for a day or two.

Welcome back.

I finally made it back after 6 months. Arrived early but the owner of the apartment I always rent was already there so was able to get going earlier than expected.

Been practicing Exon's sperm management (not by choice but American women no longer interest me) so I feel sorry for the first chica I fuck today-which should be very soon.

Suerte.

Stowe

Been practicing Exon's sperm management (not by choice but American women no longer interest me) so I feel sorry for the first chica I fuck today-which should be very soon.
    Will she need scuba gear?

Sorry to have missed you on this trip, Stowe. Enjoy your stay. May be we can hook up on your next one.

Finally back

I finally made it back after 6 months. Arrived early but the owner of the apartment I always rent was already there so was able to get going earlier than expected.

Suerte.

Stowe

Posting Limitations