Thread: Montevideo 646 2 D

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Punter 127
    Just read ¨Daisy has returned. ¨

She is working full time and Jessica should be on her way back to BA.

Ramiro

Hobby Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Hobby Fan
    The Consulatorio is finished, and Larissa is back at 359 Maipu # 74. Too bad.
    Hey HF,

Are you STILL in BA? You had just arrived when I was there in September when you, DH and I went to dinner then to Oro.

Damn, what a long, and great, stay you have had. Lucky you. Hell, you may still be there when I return the end of March.

Suerte.

Stowe

Closed

The Consulatorio is finished, and Larissa is back at 359 Maipu # 74. Too bad.

Rumor

I heard that they were not doing much business. Someone said Clarisa was going back to 359 Maipu.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysander
    Last week and this week no reply from the usual number and no reply to the front door bell. Jessica was supposed to be back this month. Anyone know what has happened?

Montevideo 646/2d shut down?

Last week and this week no reply from the usual number and no reply to the front door bell. Jessica was supposed to be back this month. Anyone know what has happened?

Jessica returning in Dec.

Good news about Jessica. Will be nice to see her again in December, if she comes back. Daisy is definitely not coming back. She is setting up a Perfumeria back home in Paraguay. Not a surprise really that she left. Last June she told me that she had nearly saved up enough to start up her dream business. Now her kids are getting older she wants to be around for them. I thought that Jessica was going to help Daisy with the perfumerria, but maybe not.

Dropped in to the apt briefly the other day and was introduced to two girls, but didn't really fancy either. Was told there might be another new paraguaya coming this week.

Good News

Went the apartment last week and this week. Last week did Sol. Young and a little nervious. But, she soon relaxed.

Today, had Mariela. She's back to work, now that Daisy is gone. I believe her sister is the new madam.

Jesica is supposed to be back on December 1st. Yeah, but that is when I am supposed to go home. Hum, change my ticket?

Clarissa

Popped in here a few days ago hoping for a miracle: That Daisy had returned. There were to be no miracles this time.

But Clarissam also Paraguayan, was there. Alone. She's reasonably attractive - shorter and a bit thicker than I usually take, but she proved to be amiable and talented. We chatted a bit and I then went for the 30 minute session. She went to work on the BBBJ almost immediately and through a number of positions and variations she brought me to near nirvana in about 20 minutes. Good job (CIM and birdwatching) A relatively clean privado, and the bathroom had all it needed. Would return for the BBBJ again, but maybe there are too many other choices to be had.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69
    Our sweet hearts may not come back. Ramiro called, two great Chicas from Paraguay are cuming in on Monday. Jessica is missing in action, but she likes sex as much as WE do. I am thinking that she will be back soon.

Daisy has real job in Paraguay.

Great for Her.
    Thanks for the update WT, I had already heard a rumor to that effect but was hoping it was untrue. It ’s hard to find the kind of service these chicas provided for the price they charged. They will be missed, but I wish them luck, they are both great chicas!

Punter

Our sweet hearts may not come back. Ramiro called, two great Chicas from Paraguay are cuming in on Monday. Jessica is missing in action, but she likes sex as much as WE do. I am thinking that she will be back soon.

Daisy has real job in Paraguay.

Great for Her.

Went here a few weeks ago around 1PM. Only one girl working. She wasn't that great looking, but had a great smile and attitude. She started with BBBJ which almost finished me. Then fucked in a couple of positions, very enthusiastic. She at least made all the right sounds. Didn't last long enough to try the completo. 60p 30 minutes 90 for an hour.

More Facts

Daisy went home, her mother is sick, but Mothers Day is the 21st. Jessica is going home too.

Two new chicas are coming from Paraguay, Paula and Clara. Mariela said they will do BBBJ.

I guess I will find out.

Just the Facts

First: I have been spelling her name wrong, it is Mariela.

Second: She is married and does not take part in sex. Unless?

Third: Their phone is still the same. 4373-1193.

Fourth: The prices are as I said: 60p media hora, 90p un hora.

Fifth: Clarisa gives a good BBBJ and a decent massage. But bring your own oil.

Just The Facts Please

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69
    Punter:

Tomorrow when I'm Fucking Jessica or Daisy I ask about the price for you.

I know you are home and have not had any. I can tell by frustration in your writing.
    I don ’t need you to ask about the pricing, I was in BsAs when they went up, the first time I was at this new place I was with Sportsman, so if you don ’t believe me why don ’t you ask him?

What's frustrating to me is when YOU post about things and you don't have the facts. Why don't you post about your experiences and just leave me out of it, and that way you won't have to worry about my frustrations.

Have a great time with Daisy, I know I always did.

The Story

Punter:

Tomorrow when I'm Fucking Jessica or Daisy I ask about the price for you.

I know you are home and have not had any. I can tell by frustration in your writing.

Posting Limitations