This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Urban Suites

If, in the event Jackson's apartment is not available, this is a very good choice. Chica friendly, great location (100m from Jackson's front door) and good rooms. Make sure you get a room on the 5th floor or above (to avoid noise as mentioned below) The young and friendly, english-speaking staff is very accommodating. One of the young ladies at the front desk blushes every time I walk by, since the night she was on the desk and I had three different chicas in succession come to my room.

I am always amazed.

Look on the home page: huge hi end apartment with door man at us$60. Per night. Can use credit cards. The miad speak pretty good english and the owner lives one block away and is north american.

Why would anyone be checking into a hotel with the type of special advertized all over AP. With this set up, the only possible advantage a hotel could have is.

A consierge. Just think you could be sent to the resturante with the largest kick-back to the consierge. What an advanatge!

Call Jackson on usa vonage telephone number or email him before he wises up and you lose the $60 per night price.

Urban Suites

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    Hi Romanzo,

I'm glad you liked the Urban Suites Recoleta, but next time you might consider renting my 2 story loft apartment which is less than one block away, and also has a view of the Cemetary. However, my apartment has more than 500 square feet, in a first class building with 24 hour manned security, with all the ammenities, and is only $95 per night.

http://www.apartmentsinba.com/junin/index.html

Oh yes, you can use your credit card to guarantee your reservation and pay the rental charges.

Thanks,

Jackson
    I have stayed at Urban Suites a few times - if you get a lower room at the front, plan to stay up until 6 am when the disco next door closes. If you are higher up the school yard next door could wake you at 8 am.

My next trip - Jackson's apt.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanzo
    I stayed at the Urban Suites Recoleta in September, 2008. A very friendly place with young English speaking staff. Cost for a suite with balcony overlooking the Recoleta cemetary was $150 per night including taxes. No problem bringing ladies into the hotel.
    Hi Romanzo,

I'm glad you liked the Urban Suites Recoleta, but next time you might consider renting my 2 story loft apartment which is less than one block away, and also has a view of the Cemetary. However, my apartment has more than 500 square feet, in a first class building with 24 hour manned security, with all the ammenities, and is only $95 per night.

http://www.apartmentsinba.com/junin/index.html

Oh yes, you can use your credit card to guarantee your reservation and pay the rental charges.

Thanks,

Jackson

I stayed at the Urban Suites Recoleta in September, 2008. A very friendly place with young English speaking staff. Cost for a suite with balcony overlooking the Recoleta cemetary was $150 per night including taxes. No problem bringing ladies into the hotel.

I do not kow, but you can always email them and ask.

Urban Suites in Recoleta?

Does anyone know if this hotel is girl friendly?

Thanks

Posting Limitations