Thread: Child custody issues

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Moore
    Good work Monger, if you spend less time with your critique of the question, (I guess in search of laughs or praise from who knows who? You might see the other side of this. This was just a question not a personal situation. If the law is as such that the owness is not on the accused to the pay the DNA test, then it would prevent the possibility of the hooker just trying too extort money from a innocent victim. If she has some financial responsibility for this test then you can be rest assured that she will be quite certain YOU are the one before entering this process.

This accusation happened to an American I met in RIO and it wasnt his and he paid for the test and then tried to go after her for the expense, goodluck!

But thanks anyway for your intelligent 2 pesos!

Quote Originally Posted by Monger514
    If I got a hooker pregnant, my biggest concern would be, who pays for the DNA test? I think I would be so consumed with this question of who pays for the DNA test, I wouldn't be able to think about anything else. In fact, it would probably so distract me I would accidentally get another hooker pregnant, even.

I hope somebody answers this question soon. I will feel much better knowing before I get a hooker pregnant, who will pay for the DNA test afterwards?

During the Perón administration in the mid-1950s Argentina established an official agency to determine paternity or lack thereof on the part of immigrant visitors. I believe this agency is called the Agencia de Paternidad de Extranjeros. They have the final authority on all of this. If one is accused of paternity one must post a security bond (I believe it is now $10,000) and surrender one's passport. Then a sperm test is conducted in their facility in the district 31 neighborhood near Retiro. This is a very serious situation where the sample is collected in a sealed container and then is sent to the government laboratory located at 359 Maipú. Here the sample is examined for taste and quality by highly trained experts and if the donor is determined to be the putative father, he must pay another 90 pesos for a second sperm sample to be orally extracted and then this is hygenically spat into another sealed container, typically a toilet but it could also be a sink, a wastebasket, a kleenex, or another officially approved device.

For this reason, it is always advisable after having unprotected sex with an Argentinean hooker to insist that she immediately douche with Coca Cola Light, insert two aspirin tablets in her vagina, and then jump up and down 100 times while banging a pot with a wooden spoon.

A small (and irresponsible) minority of those who have been accused in this fashion have chosen to forfeit the $10,000 surety bond and simply leave the country. However this in no way eliminates the need to pay the $18 US exit tax at the airport so keep that firmly in mind.

If I got a hooker pregnant, my biggest concern would be, who pays for the DNA test? I think I would be so consumed with this question of who pays for the DNA test, I wouldn't be able to think about anything else. In fact, it would probably so distract me I would accidentally get another hooker pregnant, even.

I hope somebody answers this question soon. I will feel much better knowing before I get a hooker pregnant, who will pay for the DNA test afterwards?

Who is responsible for paying for DNA tests

If you get a hooker pregnant and she claims its yours as you are a regular of hers, who is repsonsible for paying for this DNA test, as she could be just bullshitting and trying it on all her regulars

Retired Member

I'm just glad Master J got away with his shirt, this Chica played him.

Exon

Don't know about this

Quote Originally Posted by Redondo
    She is a hooker, a girl with issues, from a poor background, etc. And she will NEVER, yes I said NEVER be a good mother for your kid.
    Rosie is a pretty good Mom. I know a girl that used to be a hooker and married a "client" they have a kid and she's an excellent Mom.

As to the rest Redondo is right, Never get a hooker pregnant.

So you boned a hooker?

Who cares, most on this forum do.

So you got her pregnant?

You stupid you forgot about rule number 1 NEVER GET A HOOKER PREGANT In case you didn't get it, I said NEVER.

She is a hooker, a girl with issues, from a poor background, etc. And she will NEVER, yes I said NEVER be a good mother for your kid.

So what do I do if she is pregnant?

If you can morally handle it get the fuck out and let her deal with her own issues. If you can't handle that your kid will be raised in a bad background talk about a abortion.

What if she does want to have the kid?

Make her do an abortion, this is not up for debate because it's the best solution.

What if she still wants to have the kid?

Offer more money, do whatever it takes to make her do an abortion because the last thing you should want is a kid from a hooker.

So what is rule number 2:

Don't tell the girl your real name, if you are a pilot, tell her you are a car salesman, if you are from the US tell her you are from Canada, if your name is Peter tell her your name is John. Use prepagas with other last names, use Hotmail adresses without your name, don't tell her where you live, bone her at a telo, etc.

And what is rule number 3:

Never get a girl pregnant who is from a different background or from a different social class. If you get a girl pregnant make sure she is from the better areas in BA, comes from a normal family, has a job or studies. If you don't you will be seen as a wallet and not as the father of her son / daughter.

So that was about it and I wish you more wisdom for next time

Couldn't agree more with Drake C. Not to be callous about your situation, but you dodged a bullet that never was.

Although you will not want to hear this, I feel it will help more in the long run. From my past experiences, and lucid external observation (no emotion involved) you were clearly being led on. Every single topic you mention is NOT supportive of your hopes. It's so obvious when the guy answers the phone. Additionally, each item IS indicative of typical "girl games".

Be happy you enjoyed her time (and pussy) and leave it at that. No matter how much you think about it, the facts are you were deceived. That is not a problem by itself as long as you get on with things. Continuing the drama will hurt, embarass you, and not result in what you seek from this girl.

Good luck

The Results are in!

I have spared the board form the excruciating agony of waiting for my results this past month because I try to remember the true purpose of the board. It has been hell.

Over the past month I have been in touch with the girls in question and we have been freindly, enjoying most of the conversations, and when questioning if she was really interested in finding out the results, she was distant saying she was the mother.

I send down some noice clothes for the kid, who really attatched with, and every time I called the mother would put the phone to his ears and say that I was on the phone.

Her mother one day said that when he opened up my last package, he even started crying because he missed me! Great.

We talk about perhaps houses in Adrogue, me coming in January, sounds cute. Then I call about a week ago, and the " other man", father of her first child after 4 years answers the phone. He says hello and even goes as far as to wake her up to speak with me. Curious I mention, I thought your mother did'nt allow him in the house? Reply is ask her. I call next day and she say's it is for the benefit of the kids. Does'nt sound right out of no where, but OK?

Cut to the Chase, I call the doctor today, and she says she would fax the results or email. I say please can you just tell me yes or no? She says no the report is too large. She says do you have anyone who speaks Castillano? So I head to office and my El Salvadorian freind speaks with the doctor and I say please no more castigo, and the doctor relents and says no, it is not my son. Very professional Doctor, always avaialable, great find, thanks for the gringo overcharge though.

So it certainly looks like it is time to move on, but I still have some unanswered questions, my style.

1 - When I asked her if she was faithful when we were together, she says, yes she was with him 2 weeks after me. But why I truly never thought the child was mine was we were together in end November 2005 and the baby was born mid July, only giving 8 months. How does he sneak in two weeks later and it is a shorter time period.

2 - Why. Why go through all this when she knew all along she was with him before. Did he ask because the child does not look like him? Or did she have her doubts and wanted me to jump through hoops. Or was there ever really a doubt, then why?

3 - The result from the hospital were very accurate and formal. Doctor was very clear they could not be altered. So really instead of a circle jerk for myself is there any point in double checking? There was a resemblance, but so what.

So all in all, I guess I am glad to get clarity on the matter. When I said recently that if the baby was not mine, then there really was nothing to talk about anymore, she said surprisingly, why?

If I come in January, perhaps it would be better suited if I hang with the guys, and move on. Thank to all for your understanding and well received comments. I don't get it. Out. (Jackson, I hope you are OK with the post in this section)

Point well taken

Exon, thank you for your settling comments. I am truly a type A and I do need to be told when to heel, so thanks.

I think I am getting what has happened here. I believe with every conversation that she is passing the rights to me to be the father, or she knew all along. Either way, when I now call she puts the phone up to his ear to talk, or tonite she is talking with me while he plays in the backround. Everytime I say I am happy and that a child needs both parents in his life she say's yes that true. I do not think she is really re-interested in me, but perhaps patience will improve the situation.

Thank you for the encouragement with sharing this rather personal tale. I will let you know when my DNA swat team hits the Aleman!

Retired Member

Smile

Hey, Master J.

Man, what you've talking about, alot of us are hanging on every word, myself included. And please keep it coming. But You've got to be one Fucked up "MorherFucker", (and thats not all bad), But, Its sorta rare when you run across a responciable "Monger"

But chill out.

Exon

Having just finished a consultation meeting today, advice was offered that the samples just recently taken in Aleman Hospital might perhaps be better conrtroled if I have the samples analyzed here. How stupid of me at that time to not request a duplicate sample of the blood to have it analyzed here. Uggghhhh, why didn't I think of that. How do you duplicate samples now? Now I am waiting to see if she goes to drop off the birth certificate of the doctor has the right samples in her hand.

Doctos says they will fax the results once they are through, but how do I know the results are right. New territory for me.

Also the subject came up of working part of the time in BA. Does anyone know if on a three month re-entry thing, can I work for a company or have a wholesale business here. I appreciate any information regarding both topics.

===========================================

Master J,

With all due respect, the subject of this thread is "Child custody issues". If you want to discuss visa issues and /or working in Argentina, then please post in the established threads for those subjects.

Thanks,

Jackson

Having been divorced once, the care of my children and the comfort of their mother has always been a priority. Thank goodness I had married a reasonable women the first time and she trusted my judgement, which has paid off over the years.

In this situation I supported my girlfriend previously because I am in a position to do so and she has never taken advantage. With the possibility of us sharing a child, I wll certainly make contributions to make sure my child is safe and secure and will grow up knowing his father. I trust we will work out a better agreement than any lawyer possible can. Thank you though for the guidelines of what might happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung
    That's a very good question. In the case of the father living in Argentina it's a % of the wage or monthly income. This % can be more or less depending on many factors and how well your lawyer has negotiated.

In the case of the father not living in Argentina I suppose it's a question of negotiating $$$ for visiting rights. I'll try and find out with more detail.
    I think in Holland and in most Western countries it depends on prior standard of living. So in Holland it would probally translate to something like 1000 peso a month.

But I can imagine that the father in Argentina needs to pay a lot more then the 1000 peso a month. It seems that's not fair, because the mother never lived with a lot of money.

Posting Limitations