Thread: The perils of our hobby

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This blog is moderated by El Aleman

There is a Lesson to be Learned Here!

The point that I was trying to make is that you never take more than one girl to your place!

3 ways and 4 ways must always be performed on neutral ground. Like a Telo.

This is one of the Ten Commandments of Mongering!

Unfortunately, sometimes we ALL break the rules and we end up paying for our mistakes.

That was the second time that it has happened to me although the two times are separated by 13 years.

Be Good!

Smart Little Bitches!

Reminds me of an interesting experience I had when I first arrived!

It was 4 a. M on Pelegrini near X and these 2 very hot young girls started talking to me at the kiosco. Maybe 17, 18 max.

After 5 minutes they said let's go to your place. Hell Yes!

They put something in my drink at home that would have normally killed an elephant but it just bounced off of me! Give me some more I thought to myself.

In to the bedroom we went and we went at it for about 3 hours but they both went to the kitchen or bathroom at some point during the session.

Taking turns to fuck me while fucking me! I guess?

I glanced at the camera case and felt the cash wad in my pants as I opened the door and let them out. Thinking, WOW! I just got super laid for free by 2 teens!

Hell Yes!

A few days later I grabbed the camera case and that's all it was! An empty fucking case! I checked my cash and the only thing left was the worthless Argie cash!

Damn. No free lunch after all!

Anyway, I ran into one of the girls walking down Pelegrini and I laid into her with all the best Argie cuss words that I could remember. Loud and in public!

She immediately started crying (remember the fake tears post) and swore on her baby's life that she did not take anything.

Saying that it must have been her friend!

HORSE-SHIT!

Now she works at Cocodrilo. Awesome little girl!

Shit, it only cost me about $340.00 US I guess?

The camera plus $90.00 dollars.

3 -way with 2 teens for 3 hours bareback everything!

Hell Yes!

Free drugs, or whatever they gave me, A Mickey?

SMART LITTLE BITCHES!

P. S - I know I over-payed boys!

Thanks Brother

We are fortunate to have you contributing here, your insight into the PFA is invaluable.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    Calling the police if you're in one of the notorious clip joints like the one next to where Exedra used to be won't help much. These guys send serious coin to the precinct and the law will not be much help.

I'm not complaining, cops that are bought should stay bought, besides after reading this board you know where to avoid so you don't get charged 500 pesos to get fucked by not getting fucked.

Verdad o no Aqualung?
    Not quite so. Cops don't want a scandal during their shifts. If you call the cops from one of those places the patrol car will turn up and "fix" your problem. The protection the places get is that no further charges will be made against them once you have left.

Remember that once 911 has been dialled the central Federal Police dispatchers are involved and some sort of result has to be called in by the patrol car arriving at the scene. It goes much further than the local precinct's authority.

Most of the time the officer from the patrol car doesn't give a shit about any protection the joint may be paying the comisario because he won't be seeing a cent of it. Also you have a good assortment of brigades from different divisions of the Criminal Investigations Superintendency that give even less of a shit about the local precinct.

There is a lot of myth about pay offs and bribes from these places to the cops. What most of them pay for is for the Police not to harras them too much and allow them to work without police "visits" every other night.

The old guy that owned Exedra used to brag that never in his life had he paid a bribe to the cops and I'm almost sure he hadn't.

On the other hand you'd be surprised to know how many clubs and privados belong (at least partly) to cops.

If I might Aqualung

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung
    That's another conversation I would love to hear but something as simple as "No hablo Español. Chica loca en mi apartamento!" and the address would get you a police car at your place. Not with tire screeching, siren wailing promptness but depending on where the nearest patrol car is in a reasonable time.

You would probably find them more than willing to solve the problem at the premises in a way that would involve the least amount of paper work possible. Usually a kick in the ass of the girl and sending her on her way.

This would be for all the reasons Thomaso lists plus the fact that cops are known to be serious mongers and are very likely to be sympathetic to a guy having problems with a chica.
    Calling the police if you're in one of the notorious clip joints like the one next to where Exedra used to be won't help much. These guys send serious coin to the precinct and the law will not be much help.

I'm not complaining, cops that are bought should stay bought, besides after reading this board you know where to avoid so you don't get charged 500 pesos to get fucked by not getting fucked.

Verdad o no Aqualung?

Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276
    I am guessing that the 911 system has a screen that shows the exact address of the caller based on the phone line? Exists in the USA in case you have a knife in your throat and can't talk!
    If it's a land line yes but if it's a cell phone no. The best approximation with a cell is within 1200 metres!

Perhaps I should be more specific about the turn of events that evening. Simply put it went from good to bad in under a 5 minute span. The girls was felling a little dazed by our indulgence. She said my conversation was making her afraid although I was simply talking about some recent relations, why I don't know. She said we might have some more sex to make her relax. I said innocently that condom make me feel insensitive and she said " So you wan't to fuck me without a condom "? I said no. She started to get dressed and I said that she forgot to put on her underwear! I then started to get dressed to walk her out and she walked downstairs to the main floor of the duplex. As I put on my shirt, I heard the door close and then the elevator. It was then I knew I was f**ked. Completely unexpected as we were getting on quite nicely.

This girl was not someone who was looking to steal or trying to hold me up for more money. I believe these girls in the back of their mind know that on any given day they might be in a situation where maybe there might be an aggressive guy, or maybe multiple guys show up, or S / M participant, who knows what each situation can bring. She was an independent solo flyer and she simply got spooked. Regarding when a girl is in ones house I have found it is virtually impossible to have them watched every second. So you have to go for whiz, do you ask her to accompany you to hold it? Or in this case in the duplex, I went upstairs for a moment. Does an ashtray or piece of art disappear? I have been mostly fortunate in those that I allow in, but I thank those for the common sense comments regarding the incident

I am guessing that the 911 system has a screen that shows the exact address of the caller based on the phone line? Exists in the USA in case you have a knife in your throat and can't talk!

Quote Originally Posted by Master J
    So what should I tell this 911 operator in my broken castillano? That I am a middle aged man who is with a 24 year old girl who works at a club who has 3 tabs of ecstasy on her, who got paranoid after getting stoned after blowing me after dinner in a residential building in Palermo at 2:30 on a Sunday night? I think OJ's story in Las Vegas was a little stronger at the time
    That's another conversation I would love to hear but something as simple as "No hablo Español. Chica loca en mi apartamento!" and the address would get you a police car at your place. Not with tire screeching, siren wailing promptness but depending on where the nearest patrol car is in a reasonable time.

You would probably find them more than willing to solve the problem at the premises in a way that would involve the least amount of paper work possible. Usually a kick in the ass of the girl and sending her on her way.

This would be for all the reasons Thomaso lists plus the fact that cops are known to be serious mongers and are very likely to be sympathetic to a guy having problems with a chica.

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    My guess would be you've never been in a house fire. I've been in two and would never willingly lock myself in. I'd rather get shot to death by a robber than burn to death. But that's just me.
    DickHead,

The way I do it the keys could only be in two places, in the dead-bolt if I'm alone, or in my pocket if I have a Chica with me, there not hard to find, 5 seconds top's.

I do this because there's a much higher probability of locking myself out than having to make an emergency exit such as a fire.

Moreover, fuck the view, I always try to rent on the lower floors any where I stay including US hotels for two reasons. I don't like waiting for elevators, or having them make multiple stops going up or down. And if there ever is a fire and I'm trapped theres a possibilty I can jump from a window and survive, (I'm reminded of the World Trade Center, just as one example)

Exon

My impression over the past 5 years is that the Police will take little or no action regarding any incidents with chicas. First of all, one party has to file a complaint at the precinct, so cops don't make arrests like in the USA based on probable cause (felony / misdemeanor exceptions, etc)

Most of the stories I have read here indicate that the cops rarely side with the chica, knowing she is a hooker. They may try to broker a small payoff to make the problem go away but I cannot remember anyone posting they were dragged off to jail.

If you really want to plan out everything, get the number from the US Emabassy and store it in your cell phone for any problems. Local cops do not like hearing "I am calling the embassy." I believe there is probably some follow-up procedure and the cops may have to write a report.

Officers do not like hearing that the Captain wants to see them the next morning about the incident and how it was handled.

In the USA when a foreign national that is arrested the defendant's embassy must be contacted. That relatively obscure rule is usually forgotten but can lead to some paperwork issues and problems later.

Lightbulb

Everyone should keep their valuables and, if possible, an extra set of keys in the safe's provided by the rental agencies like mine www.RentingBA.com (gratuitous? I know, but I figure since everyone else is doing it, might as well) Also keep the number of the rental agent or the apartment owner handy just in case there is an emergency with the apartment.

Regards,

BM

Double standards much?

Not once mention of " Oh you reserved the unit and you are responsible " I wonder how many renting companies would say that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Willem
    from someone who cancelled a confirmed and paid reservation at the last minute to rent to someone who offered a higher price.
    Regards,

BM.

Thanks Aqualung.

Hopefully, I will never have to use it.

Best Regards.

Smuler

Beatriz

The agent that I have used the past few trips has been a guardian angel to me when I have worked with her. Her company http://www.buenosaireshousing.com.ar/, Beatriz got me a magnificent apartment in Las Canitas last January. The apartment was impecable.
    I mostly lurk here but feel compelled to chime in on this. I've rented from Beatriz at BuenosAiresHousing on four separate occasions in BA -- in Las Canitas, Palermo Viejo, and Palermo Soho twice. I've also rented from several others on this board, and from someone on this board who cancelled a confirmed and paid reservation at the last minute to rent to someone who offered a higher price.

Beatriz is easily the best. Every one of her units has been top notch, and she handles every issue (from WiFi to safe combos to extra keys) herself and immediately without issue. I won't rent from anyone else and am generally there 5-6 times a year.

Good call, Master J. I'm glad someone else is sending her business. She does a great job and deserves some credit. Her accommodations are generally a bit more expensive than some of the others, but darn well worth it in my experience. If you don't mind paying a tad bit more for quality, she's a tremendous resource. Sorry if this post is a bit out of place in this thread but I didn't see anything for buenosaireshousing anywhere else.

Posting Limitations