Thread: Santa Fe 4016, at Jose Luis Borges

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Fantasma

Massage Place Open on Sunday?

Hello Folks,

Anyone knows off a good massage place (with good provider) around Microcentro open on Sundays? And what hours?

I see most are open Monday to Saturday.

Thanks for your help.

New location

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    Yes, they have two places.

Call first to get which address to go to.

I will put both on the map.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=217722955438416883460.0004b889479bbe8c61cbe

http://www.margaretmasajes.com/252457713
    Now they have a new location in Microcenter at Tucuman Ave. 400's. Had there a great session with Marita on Saturday, 17 May, evening. Will come there again.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SergeCold For This Post:

Margaret Masajes

Yes, they have two places.

Call first to get which address to go to.

I will put both on the map.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=217722955438416883460.0004b889479bbe8c61cbe

http://www.margaretmasajes.com/252457713

5. The Following User Says Thank You to WorldTravel69 For This Post:

I Met Him !

I was a child and this old blind man came to stay at my house one weekend.

My mother told me that he spoke 9 languages and that he was a famous writer.

I did not think much about it at the time.

The University of Houston had brought him in and my Father was the only person in Houston that was dealing in Spanish books so the you of H called my Father and asked him if he could take in the Most famous Argentine writer in this shit country's history.

It was like meeting Twain!

Have Fun,

TL.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Update, and response to "Boston"

It appears there are at least two physical places that are related or work together, very close to each other.

One place is at Borges 2379, and they will give the apartment number when you call. I have been there recently. The other one is on Santa Fe in the 4000 block. Again, they will give you the exact address when you call, and as WorldTravel69 says it is NOT 4016 1-the now. But it may be in that building; they told WorldTravel69 about this one when he communicated with them. Where you are directed probably depends who picks up the phone, who is available, and who you request.

Boston: You can get a 'Happy Ending' at the place on Borges, but definitely not more. Your experience is likely to be the same on Santa Fe. At least for the most part, these are real massage therapists who will be willing to treat "little Boston" as just one more muscle to be rubbed, sometimes extremely nicely. Enjoy the option. But pushing the limits is not likely to be appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Boston  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. Can we get anything more than the regular happy ending here? I want a good massage but that would top it off.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hobby Fan For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the update.

I just heard from Nailea. She is having fun in the USA. She says Hi to all.

It is between Jose Luis Borges and Gurruchaga.
    The apartment used to be a small office, that they divided into 3 little rooms, the bathroom is just shower and toilet. It is a very small place.
    Be Careful. There is a couple living in the Old Address of piso 1 D.
    Thanks for the info. Can we get anything more than the regular happy ending here? I want a good massage but that would top it off.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Boston For This Post:

4016 Santa Fe, PB D

Thanks for the update.

I just heard from Nailea. She is having fun in the USA. She says Hi to all.

It is between Jose Luis Borges and Gurruchaga.

The apartment used to be a small office, that they divided into 3 little rooms, the bathroom is just shower and toilet. It is a very small place.

Be Careful. There is a couple living in the Old Address of piso 1 D.

Quote Originally Posted by HobbyFan  [View Original Post]
    The place identified by World Traveler offers a truly great professional massage, with a happy ending included in the price if you want it. It is less than 2 blocks from Plaza Italia, on Borges. It is related to the old Prana somehow (overlapping masajistas and photos) but it is NOT at 4016 Santa Fe 1D. And it is not exactly the same place reopened. Call in advance for a reservation for sure, confirm pricing in by phone (250 for 60 minutes, 350 for 90 minutes, according to website; they moved from 200 to 250 for 60 minutes and I suspect they are trying to move 350 to 400 for 90 minutes).

Marita is extremely good at delivering a strong massage and she works there close to full time. She works with pilots a lot and is used to gringos. The other ladies may or may not be more your type physically (how much do you care during a massage?0 But will be harder to schedule.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WorldTravel69 For This Post:

Margaret Massage (related to Prana?) in Palermo

The place identified by World Traveler offers a truly great professional massage, with a happy ending included in the price if you want it. It is less than 2 blocks from Plaza Italia, on Borges. It is related to the old Prana somehow (overlapping masajistas and photos) but it is NOT at 4016 Santa Fe 1D. And it is not exactly the same place reopened. Call in advance for a reservation for sure, confirm pricing in by phone (250 for 60 minutes, 350 for 90 minutes, according to website; they moved from 200 to 250 for 60 minutes and I suspect they are trying to move 350 to 400 for 90 minutes).

Marita is extremely good at delivering a strong massage and she works there close to full time. She works with pilots a lot and is used to gringos. The other ladies may or may not be more your type physically (how much do you care during a massage?0 But will be harder to schedule.
    Last edited by Hobby Fan; 04-18-14 at 12:52. Reason: improve message

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hobby Fan For This Post:

Reopened

Thanks to Gringo Verde for his post.

It is now called Margaret Masajes.

http://www.margaretmasajes.com/

Prices: 200 p hour with RM, 350 p 1.5 hours.

The phone number is 4831-7397.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WorldTravel69 For This Post:

Closed

The web site says they have closed the Palermo location.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to WorldTravel69 For This Post:

Prana Masajes #1, Santa Fe 4016, piso PB D, at Jose Luis Borges

I arrived in Bs As yesterday and walked my dogs off.

You will most likely have the same feeling."My feet, legs and back hurt, I need a massage."

Well I got a great one today. A Four Hand Massage.

If you haven't tried you should. I left feeling I am ready to walk all over the city again.

Next time I will take a photo or two of the hands at work.

Patrica / Nailea has open another place on Rodriguez Pea 565 piso 7 Apt A, between Lavalle and Tucumn.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to WorldTravel69 For This Post:

Prices

They are right, but you forgot the Four Hand Massage price 200p hour.

In the Winter on those chilly days Nailea offers a Hot Rock and Hot Towel massage. 90 + mins for 180p.

Tel: 4831-5398. cell: 15-5095-3879.

www.pranamasajes.com

pranamasajes@yahoo.com.ar

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Psyche  [View Original Post]
    New Prices: 140p / h. 180p / 1. 5h

23. The Following User Says Thank You to WorldTravel69 For This Post:

New Prices

New Prices: 140p / h. 180p / 1. 5h

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Psyche For This Post:

Do spoil her with a tip

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Psyche  [View Original Post]
    I visited this massage parlor today after a bad experience at Magic Hands yesterday. It did not begin easily with this place either, but eventually I had a great time with Karla. This afternoon, I called the parlor, asked the location, and told a lady that I would be there in 5minutes. She said esperamos. When I came to the place and hit the buzz, however, nobody opened the door. I repeated pushing the buzz in 10 minutes, but nobody opened the door, and (automatic) lights in the building were turned off. I tried to leave, but it was too dark and the hallway in the building was winding too much to walk. So I had no choice and I knocked the door, and half-yelled 'hola'. I was pretty upset. Then, a decent looking girl opened the door and told me to be quiet. Being unfamiliar with and admittedly not so enthusiastic about Latin punctuality culture, I got so mad. I told her that I called 15 minutes ago and told a lady that I will be coming soon. I told her that this place was antipatico. Funny thing is that at this time she did not tell me that the buzzer was broken. Anyway she took me into a room and told me something about time. But I did not understand anything she said and I was frustrated. Then this girl was gone and another lady came to me and talked to me about prices and services. She was Estala. She showed me two girls and told me that she and these girls were available. Though estala was nice, she looked a little old to me. I asked her about the chica who opened the door, and Estala told me that the girl, Karla, was with a customer until 7pm. I told her that I will be back 7pm and I did come back on 7pm.

When I came back and pushed the buzzer, again nobody opened the door. I had to repeat buzzing

About 5 minutes. When I was ready to bang on the door, a lady came to me from downstairs and told

Me in English that the buzzer was broken. She, apparently a massage lady, opened the door for me and

Took me to a room. Soon Karla came to the room, and I doublechecked about the prices and services. Karla's massage skills were great and her massage was very strong. I like strong massage. I play tennis a lot, and she knows muscle spots which need to be relaxed. I touched her boobs and ass, but no complaints. I asked her to extend 1 hr massage to 1. 5hr, and she said no problem. I also asked her to show her tits and ass and she said she would do for 80peso. I counteroffered with 'mirrar why chupar' for 80 peseos. She responded that solamente mirar, so deal was not made, but she seemed to be in good mood and was nice to me. Happy ending was very good. Soft touches on the backside of the balls, cxxk, and other places. They were very sensual. I will go back. My humble observation is that propinas are payable only for extra services. They do not appear to be expecting propinas for standard service.
    Get Nolia, I pulled her panties all the way down, and unbottom her bra, she did not say nothing.

Thanks.

Strad

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Strad For This Post:

Just of question of understanding the place

Your experience with the buzzer is unfortunate as I have been going their literally for years and never had the problem you describe except being told to come on time and do. I arrive at their door between 0 to what you or I might say 5 mintues late (almost early in Argentina) and I go in and my massue is waiting for me. Since as you have noted they have no space for a reception they want their clients to arrive on time and they make real effort to be ready, they normally reserve a little space between clients for overage so I have not felt rushed yet obviously they are more flexible when they (and the space) have nothing after. I have used Nailea for years and she gives a great no nonsense with happy ending massage. Maria is also not bad but no where near the massue that Nailea is although I bet Maria is more willing to have more fun than Nailea who does not. Only once in all my visits have they walked out in the middle of a massage for a moment which because I am big I alway book for 90 minutes. If you find one you like then book her for a confirmed time and they are there.

Getting to it is complicated because you ring a buzzer come in and climb a flight of stairs straight up and you have at the top the porter on you left. About 10 passes down a darkening hall and on the right take the stairway up two flight of steps. Then when you get off these step on your right there is a hallway that is so dark that at times it seems not to be a hall when you are on the stairs. Down that hallway. (there is a little lit light switch on the left side of the hall but not easy to find) and at the end is the Apartment they use. Once there just knock firmly twice (you know the famous knock knock) and the person who opened the buzzer for you downstairs will open the door for you.

Hope this helps

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations