Thread: Santa Fe 4016, at Jose Luis Borges

+ Submit Report
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Fantasma

I agree

Just want to echo everything that was said below. First time with Naelia and it was the best massage I've had anywhere, hands down (literally) The only one that compares to her is rocio, but I think Naelia is slightly better. Give her a try. You won't regret it.

Do not forget this place

Went back last week and am going back this week again. Nailia has the best massage hands for a woman her size I know. Really a gem. I am having stress issues and after going to all the medical rounds the best rherapy is Nailea to relieve the tension.

I almost wonder if I should writet as it is already at times tough to get an appointment but hey she is very good. Nothing fancy on the happy ending but a fantastic massage. I opted for the 90 minute (it was 120 or 130 I honsestly do not remember) but wourth every peso.

Great four handed massage with Nailea and Karla

This place is well reviewed and provided great service. I opted for the four handed massage (140 ARS) and enjoyed over an hour of deep tissue massage with relax afterward.

Easy to find at 4016 Sante Fe across from Plaza Italia. Push the 1 D button and follow the hall past the reception desk to the rear elevator. There is a sign that says C / D. Up one floor and you will find her door as you step out.

The Best Massage in B. A.

I have had quite a few massages in B. A., and Nailea is the best at it.

I need a hard deep massage and she does it the best.

In fact I wish she lived in my neighborhood. I could use a good one now. My back still has not recovered from the Long Flight home.

I never ask them about it. They are always clothed with me. I don't think Nailea will get undressed. I only see Nailea now anyway. The other girls who work there, might for a tip, I don't really know. The only person who worked there that offered to get undressed for me was Agustina, who worked there last year. She said she would give the massage in the nude for a tip. She no longer works there. Agustina has her own thread anyway.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...ead.php?t=4523

I tried Agustina normal massage, it was too soft for me. I did not try her sensual massage, which people talk about. She had told me she does that too, but I did not ask for it. Maybe I should have, just to see what it would be like.

Thanks for the response Tessan. I'm mainly looking for a good massage. Prana seems like my bet bet. Do the girls remain fully clothed for the HJ?

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler0284
    I am under the impression that this is a more professional establishment. What are the girls wearing when you receive your massage? Are there any options when it come to this?
    They are dressed when they give you a massage. As far as I know Nailea will only do a relax, but she gives the best massage. The other girls will do cbj, I think. This place is really more for massage then sex.

If you want sex mixed in, try Gysell. It more of a Privado with massage.

Forgive my ignorance

I am under the impression that this is a more professional establishment. What are the girls wearing when you receive your massage? Are there any options when it come to this?

9. 04-11-09 20:57

Reason
    new to the forum

Excellent services

Not much to say about Prana Massages, Nailea's place! Clean and simple beautifull place! Very good massage rooms with soft lighting, relaxing music, great professional attitude! The massage session is more than money's worthing! Deep massage that burns your body giving you an excellent feeling! I absolutely recommend to visit her place at least once, because I did twice! Unforgetabble sessions!

Victoria is very good!

Quote Originally Posted by Txjet
    Booked a session at Nailea's today, and she was not available but Victoria was.

She doesn't speak very much English and I not much Spanish, yet I got a great massage, CBJ and full GFE service - total was 150P. Was a touch more than I expected from previous posts but money well spent and I will definately be going back. Met Nailea on the way out and would love to "nail-her" next time. Very cute and well spoken. All in all a big thumbs up.
    I agree with you about Victoria. I was there about three weeks ago and had the same situation, with Nailea not available and had Victoria. Although Vicky is a little older, she has a tight body and fantastic attitude. I will quickly repeat when I return someday.

CB

Trip saver

Booked a session at Nailea's today, and she was not available but Victoria was.

She doesn't speak very much English and I not much Spanish, yet I got a great massage, CBJ and full GFE service - total was 150P. Was a touch more than I expected from previous posts but money well spent and I will definately be going back. Met Nailea on the way out and would love to "nail-her" next time. Very cute and well spoken. All in all a big thumbs up.

Well I screwed that up, didn't realize I needed to make an appointment the day before Saturday.

I'm in Palermo very close to Recoleta. Anyone have good suggestions for a massage? Trying to browse around on these forums and figure it out, but any help would be appreciated.

They have 2 rooms.

You should call, to see if you can get both rooms at once. Nailea has been busy lately. Last year it was easy to get an appointment, this year she is booked allot.

How many massage rooms do they have? As a friend and I are both looking to get a massage. Is it possible for us both to go or do we have to go a seperate times?

Thanks in advance.

Hj?

Dear George,

Try this page.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...2&page=2&pp=15

All will be explained.

Rgards.

FG II

Posting Limitations