Thread: Santa Fe 4016, at Jose Luis Borges

+ Submit Report
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
This blog is moderated by Fantasma
    Quote Originally Posted by JengisKhan
    I guess she has changed her ways because I shagged her a while back. She used to come to my place and about the third or fourth time she agreed to sex. She didn't say how much so I just had to decide how much I wanted to pay her. Maybe she's not into that anymore, and to be honest she was not great in bed anyways. Also, once her clothes were off she sort of lost a lot of sex appeal for some reason I can't remember.
    I had a nice massage from her Saturday. We talked allot in Spanish. She has a serious boy friend now, guess that why no sex, just hand job.

The massage was very good. So fare the best I have has in BA. I had some back pain, she worked the area very well. It really helped. I will return.

She charges 80p for an hour. Both girls 4 hands 120p for an hour.

New Address

Santa Fe 4016, at Jose Luis Borges, in Palermo, (Nailea / Patricia) 2 Chicas. Prices: 80p hour HJ. HJ is all she will do, but there is another Chica that will do more. Tel: 54-11-4831-5398. Cell: 15-5095-3879. Hours Monday thru Saturday 10am - 9pm. http://www.pranamasajes.com/ http://www.todomasajes.com.ar/bk/nailea/bk00.htm
    http://www.argentinaprivate.com/for...read.php?t=4210

A bit more

Quote Originally Posted by Alan23
    Is the price still 70p per hour?
    She's charging 80p these days.

Current Pricing Please

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistra
    I go to Nailea for the excellent massage.
    Is the price still 70p per hour?

I guess she has changed her ways because I shagged her a while back. She used to come to my place and about the third or fourth time she agreed to sex. She didn't say how much so I just had to decide how much I wanted to pay her. Maybe she's not into that anymore, and to be honest she was not great in bed anyways. Also, once her clothes were off she sort of lost a lot of sex appeal for some reason I can't remember.

What can be expected

Quote Originally Posted by AllIWantisLove
    But there are GFE handjobs at the one extreme and then there are HJs which are given grudgingly and without skill at the other. What can be expected from Nailea? Thanks, Bob
    I go to Nailea for the excellent massage. About half the times I actually turn down the HJ because of sperm management, but I really do find her HJ masterful. The other day she made me come so hard that she had to wipe off my forehead. But it's not GFE by any means and for God's sake don't try to molest her because you'll just embarrass the both of you. Just close your eyes and enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsman
    Yes, happy ending is inculded.
    But there are GFE handjobs at the one extreme and then there are HJs which are given grudgingly and without skill at the other. What can be expected from Nailea?

Thanks,

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney Riley
    Yeah, what he said. Or, more to the point, does she finish with relax?
    Yes, happy ending is inculded.

Unlikely

Quote Originally Posted by Geo Eye
    That is all fine and dandy. But will she fuck one's brains out. That is what is important. Anyone knows if she will get in all fours and give her ass out?
    I've been told that it is possible to coax her into having sex, but I've seen no evidence of this. I've offered her pretty significant sums and she's turned it down.

More to the point, usually when you have to offer somebody lots of cash who is unwilling, it doesn't turn out well. Nailea sees herself as a professional, highly skilled massage therapist, not a hooker, so she really wouldn't get into it. If they don't get into it, why would you bother?

Take her for what she is and don't offend her by asking to sleep with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Geo Eye
    That is all fine and dandy. But will she fuck one's brains out?
    Yeah, what he said. Or, more to the point, does she finish with relax?

Quote Originally Posted by Stan Da Man
    I'll belatedly second that on Nailea. I was in the City in November with a business partner who had a seriously messed up back. Nailea really took care of him -- so much so that he booked her the next three days straight. He left for the States with a smile on his face and his back feeling much better. I should have posted this earlier because she really did him a good turn and she deserves the credit. If I recall, he said her English was quite good and her prices were quite reasonable for the services delivered. Very good value.
    That is all fine and dandy. But will she fuck one's brains out. That is what is important. Anyone knows if she will get in all fours and give her ass out?

Nailea

I'll belatedly second that on Nailea. I was in the City in November with a business partner who had a seriously messed up back. Nailea really took care of him -- so much so that he booked her the next three days straight. He left for the States with a smile on his face and his back feeling much better. I should have posted this earlier because she really did him a good turn and she deserves the credit. If I recall, he said her English was quite good and her prices were quite reasonable for the services delivered. Very good value.

Nailea / Patricia

Just returned from an 11 day stay, and BA as always is a paradise for me. Upon arrival after the direct ORD / EZE flight which irecommend for any midwesterners, I was delighted that Nailea was free that day. I have been a big fan of her massage as it is truly what I would call a professional massage. She give a nice thorogh body massgae exactly what one needs after the flight. She is beautiful and equally plesant as well.

Why I prefer her services over going downtown to centro is the comfort in knowing I will get a good massage and pleasant company as well. She is quite pretty too. Not for those who expect a sexual romp, but for me to have the comfort of my beautiful apartment and a delightful session, it is well worth knowing what I will get, versus the maybe on the other end. I am a always a happy satisfied customer. If your body needs the rest I beleive you will be pleased with the service.

I also saw her on the day I left and she only gets better with time. Repeat customer for years! Her English is quite good for those who are still learning. A real modern women. Enjoy.

Thumbs up Santa Fe 4016, at Jose Luis Borges

I do a lot of traveling and I am always looking for the perfect massage. I took the recommendations of several senior members in this forum and gave Nailea a try.

http://www.todomasajes.com.ar/bk/nailea/bk00.htm

Her apartment is next to the Plaza Italia Subte stop and is easy to find. When I met her she looked better than the pictures in the website. She spoke good English and made me feel very comfortable. The apartment was clean and had a room in the back set up with a massage table, music and soft lighting. The massage was a medium in strength and she spent extra time in the areas that I needed. She does not watch the clock and didn't ask me for anything extra. She is an honest girl who is a hard worker. You will get your money worth. I gave 70 pesos for the massage and a tip for the good job. I would recommend her and will be back.

Fantasma

Posting Limitations