Thread: Passport Photos

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by El Perro

U. S. Passport Card

Here is something of interest. Instead of carrying your passport or photocopy while walking around, the Government a new ID Passport Card.

http://travel.state.gov/passport/ppt...card_3926.html

Location details

Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276
    Paraguay and San Martin. Copy / Printer place is on Paraguay opposite a store that sells soccer shirts and stuff. Next to the restaurant that is opposite Establa.

4 USA photos for 25 pesos.
    I wasn't able to find this particular place. However, about 1/2 a block further down Paraguay I found:

Polaroid Studio Express.

Paraguay 439

4315-2411

AR15 for 4 passport photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276
    Paraguay and San Martin. Copy, Printer place is on Paraguay opposite a store that sells soccer shirts and stuff. Next to the restaurant that is opposite Establa.

Thanks Tom. I guess Favre ain't done, eh ?!

Paraguay and San Martin. Copy/Printer place is on Paraguay opposite a store that sells soccer shirts and stuff. Next to the restaurant that is opposite Establa.

Quote Originally Posted by Moore
    You'd probably be hard pressed to walk 3 blocks on any main avenue like Callao, Santa Fe, or Las Heras and not pass one of these places.
    That's what I thought as well, but I missed 'em. Thanks for the pointer.

I can remember getting such photos at a small film / camera shop on Las Heras around Uriburu IIRC. I think most camera / photo shops will do it. You'd probably be hard pressed to walk 3 blocks on any main avenue like Callao, Santa Fe, or Las Heras and not pass one of these places.

Passport Photos

Rambled around downtown and Barrio Norte looking for a place to have some passport size photos snapped. No luck. Anybody know of a place?

Posting Limitations