Thread: Massage Parlor recommendations

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Carila (Scalabrini Ortiz and Santa Fe in Palermo)

Carila is very tall with pretty face nice body great ass. Got a great massage and toe curling handjob after. I did not ask for any thing beyond handjob. Damage was only 600 pesos for one hour! I did not ask for a half hour rate. I found her on argentinamasajes. She does not speak English, so there were some things I didn't understand. Like there were many options about the massage like hard or soft or do this or that I just said "yes" lol. She knew what she was doing lol. Then there were instructions about how to get out of the building kind of over my head fortunately someone else let me out when I left. The apartment is divided with several girls working there, but I did not talk to or even see anyone except for Carila. So it felt like it was just me and her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails carila.jpg‎  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim Bob For This Post:

I cannot thank you enough

WorldTravel69, saludos. Once again, thank you for your hard work and continued incredible contributions. I used this map extensively. Report in the appropriate sections. 👍👍👍.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Vitrea For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BusinessTrip  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be in BA for the next month, does anyone have a suggestion for a good parlor where I can get a full-service massage? Who did you have and how much was it?

Thanks for the tips!
    Yeah, I found one on Monday, after multiple trips, much AP forum and local foro research, cross referencing XPs and maintaining relationships with board members. I hit the motherload. It was awesome. 600 p for the hour, all included. I felt like I found the lost dutchmans mine!! I was floating for hours after that!

I would tell you. But once I do, that place will be ruined within days, and my needle-in-a-haystack awesome privado will be changed forever. Fuck that!

This place (Buenos Aires) has turned me into a selfish asshole. The BA mongering scene has become a dog-eat-dog (sic) proposition. You're better off in Germany, Brazil or multiple other locations if your sole motivation of the trip is easy to find, high-quality poon.

Good luck!

P.S. : or call TL. Seriously. The dude is actually a good guy who has an endless amount time / resources when it comes to Argie vag-for-rent.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chezz For This Post:

Si and no

Quote Originally Posted by Fungus  [View Original Post]
    I have the same question. Any recommendations based on your recent experience guys?

Kissing / DATY are a must.

Thanks!
    Kissing can be tough.

Regarding DATY, your origins are showing. There are very, very few chicks here that wouldn't be happy to lay back and balance their checkbook in their head for as long as you wanted to pay them for the privilege of eating their pussies. Their own problem would be that their friends wouldn't believe it when they told them the story.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BusinessTrip  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be in BA for the next month, does anyone have a suggestion for a good parlor where I can get a full-service massage? Who did you have and how much was it?

Thanks for the tips!
    I have the same question. Any recommendations based on your recent experience guys?

Kissing / DATY are a must.

Thanks!

Thanks for the tips!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WorldTravel69 For This Post:

Margaret Masajes

This is the ex-Prana massage place.

Santa Fe 4016, piso 1 Apt. The, at Jose Luis Borges, (Margaret Masajes). 6 Chicas. Prices: 200 p hour with RM, 350 p 1.5 hours. Tel: 4831-7397,15-6599-8624. Hours: Monday to Saturday 12 pm to 8 pm. http://www.margaretmasajes.com/.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...orges&p=436887#post436887.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeT  [View Original Post]
    With Prana / menageatrois closed, does anyone have a recommendation for an actual good massage place with option for more...?

Thanks..

With Prana / menageatrois closed, does anyone have a recommendation for an actual good massage place with option for more...?

Thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by Zhong  [View Original Post]
    had a good time with a 25 year old...who gave an insanely good covered BJ
    Ahhh...the "insanely good covered BJ". I may need help with this one; it's either an oxymoron or a paradox. But in my experience, it doesn't exist. Kind of like the Lost Dutchman's Mine.

So let me see if I got this right, you paid 400 pesos for a covered blow job and turned down her offer of sex? Not for nothing, but you might have overpaid juuuuust a little.

In any case, welcome to the board.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Chezz For This Post:

Ryo Spa

Hi guys,

Newbie here but wanted to let you know about Ryo Spa. It's on Azopardo in San Telmo. Was there about a month ago and had a good time with a 25 year old (can't remember her name) who gave an insanely good covered BJ. The house takes 200 pesos and the girl offered me full action for 200 more; I ended up opting only for a covered BJ but gave her 200 anyway. The massage was a joke, so don't expect much in that regard, but like I said, great BJ. Decent looking line-up of girls, too. Facilities are also pretty good. Maybe not a great value considering the lousiness of the massage, but still had a good time.

Deep Tissue Message

Does anyone know a parlor or provider who offers deep tissue massage with a happy ending? If so. Please PM me with the address and phone number. Thanks!

Tres3.

Visiting BA next week for first time

Any massage place that is walking distance from melia recoleta hotel? Or anybody you can recommend that goes to hotel? Thanks!

Hi Cordoba Dan,

Thank you so much for the information, I googled Croix-Spa and the website is very nice but don't say nothing about "extra services", could you please inform more about your experience during the last week and the experience with the Colombina godness please.

I'll travel to BA in December and I 'm doing research about places to visit.

Best regards,

Viking.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordoba Dan  [View Original Post]
    Recently, the price here was 265p, as of Nov 1st, it is now 300p. Went back anyway because the weekend lineup was pretty strong. The chica who planted one on me and flirted very effectively the last time I was there wasn't working and the girl I pulled was taken which worked well because a repeat was not in the works. Chose a smoking Columbiana from Santa Marta with a natural killer cuerpazo. Very sweet disposition as well. The rooms vary a bit but they are well kept. The recepcionista gave me the steam sauna room on floor 3 I think it is. It's huge and with a large bed area shaped like a large bunk on a boat. Very cozy.

Croix Spa

Recently, the price here was 265p, as of Nov 1st, it is now 300p. Went back anyway because the weekend lineup was pretty strong. The chica who planted one on me and flirted very effectively the last time I was there wasn't working and the girl I pulled was taken which worked well because a repeat was not in the works. Chose a smoking Columbiana from Santa Marta with a natural killer cuerpazo. Very sweet disposition as well. The rooms vary a bit but they are well kept. The recepcionista gave me the steam sauna room on floor 3 I think it is. It's huge and with a large bed area shaped like a large bunk on a boat. Very cozy.

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations