Thread: Massage Parlor recommendations

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Margaret Masajes

This is the ex-Prana massage place.

Santa Fe 4016, piso 1 Apt. The, at Jose Luis Borges, (Margaret Masajes). 6 Chicas. Prices: 200 p hour with RM, 350 p 1.5 hours. Tel: 4831-7397,15-6599-8624. Hours: Monday to Saturday 12 pm to 8 pm. http://www.margaretmasajes.com/.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...orges&p=436887#post436887.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeT  [View Original Post]
    With Prana / menageatrois closed, does anyone have a recommendation for an actual good massage place with option for more...?

Thanks..

With Prana / menageatrois closed, does anyone have a recommendation for an actual good massage place with option for more...?

Thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by Zhong  [View Original Post]
    had a good time with a 25 year old...who gave an insanely good covered BJ
    Ahhh...the "insanely good covered BJ". I may need help with this one; it's either an oxymoron or a paradox. But in my experience, it doesn't exist. Kind of like the Lost Dutchman's Mine.

So let me see if I got this right, you paid 400 pesos for a covered blow job and turned down her offer of sex? Not for nothing, but you might have overpaid juuuuust a little.

In any case, welcome to the board.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chezz For This Post:

Ryo Spa

Hi guys,

Newbie here but wanted to let you know about Ryo Spa. It's on Azopardo in San Telmo. Was there about a month ago and had a good time with a 25 year old (can't remember her name) who gave an insanely good covered BJ. The house takes 200 pesos and the girl offered me full action for 200 more; I ended up opting only for a covered BJ but gave her 200 anyway. The massage was a joke, so don't expect much in that regard, but like I said, great BJ. Decent looking line-up of girls, too. Facilities are also pretty good. Maybe not a great value considering the lousiness of the massage, but still had a good time.

Deep Tissue Message

Does anyone know a parlor or provider who offers deep tissue massage with a happy ending? If so. Please PM me with the address and phone number. Thanks!

Tres3.

Visiting BA next week for first time

Any massage place that is walking distance from melia recoleta hotel? Or anybody you can recommend that goes to hotel? Thanks!

Hi Cordoba Dan,

Thank you so much for the information, I googled Croix-Spa and the website is very nice but don't say nothing about "extra services", could you please inform more about your experience during the last week and the experience with the Colombina godness please.

I'll travel to BA in December and I 'm doing research about places to visit.

Best regards,

Viking.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordoba Dan  [View Original Post]
    Recently, the price here was 265p, as of Nov 1st, it is now 300p. Went back anyway because the weekend lineup was pretty strong. The chica who planted one on me and flirted very effectively the last time I was there wasn't working and the girl I pulled was taken which worked well because a repeat was not in the works. Chose a smoking Columbiana from Santa Marta with a natural killer cuerpazo. Very sweet disposition as well. The rooms vary a bit but they are well kept. The recepcionista gave me the steam sauna room on floor 3 I think it is. It's huge and with a large bed area shaped like a large bunk on a boat. Very cozy.

Croix Spa

Recently, the price here was 265p, as of Nov 1st, it is now 300p. Went back anyway because the weekend lineup was pretty strong. The chica who planted one on me and flirted very effectively the last time I was there wasn't working and the girl I pulled was taken which worked well because a repeat was not in the works. Chose a smoking Columbiana from Santa Marta with a natural killer cuerpazo. Very sweet disposition as well. The rooms vary a bit but they are well kept. The recepcionista gave me the steam sauna room on floor 3 I think it is. It's huge and with a large bed area shaped like a large bunk on a boat. Very cozy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gringo Verde  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Barbi's is at Florida 868, 12th floor, Apt. C. 4312-6478. I always call to tell them when I'll be there, but the building door is open so I suppose you could just go up.

WhiteCat's post is right on. Not all the girls at Barbie's are beautiful, but every one that I've been with is young, cheerful, has a good body, and really seems to enjoy her job. Most even provide a good massage, and if you ask her the mamasan will tell you which girls aren't experienced massuses. Barbi's girls treat you great and that's a big deal considering how many rip-off massage parlors and independents there are in this town.

GV
    A top place! GV, I have 4312-6438...... Did you check Antonella yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Mountaineer  [View Original Post]
    Is address on Florida?
    Yes, Barbi's is at Florida 868, 12th floor, Apt. C. 4312-6478. I always call to tell them when I'll be there, but the building door is open so I suppose you could just go up.

WhiteCat's post is right on. Not all the girls at Barbie's are beautiful, but every one that I've been with is young, cheerful, has a good body, and really seems to enjoy her job. Most even provide a good massage, and if you ask her the mamasan will tell you which girls aren't experienced massuses. Barbi's girls treat you great and that's a big deal considering how many rip-off massage parlors and independents there are in this town.

GV

Barbi's Address

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCat  [View Original Post]
    Barbi's is a good spot. They had 2 new young nubile spinners there last week. Never had a bad one there. First shift@10:30 to 6:00. Second from about noon to 9pm. 300AR. The 2 receptionists are cool too. I go early but they say after 6 is the best selection. No problem making an appointment with one for the next day. A couple of them had the white massage smocks on. Nice touch. Clean rooms.
    Is address on Florida?

Barbi's is a good spot. They had 2 new young nubile spinners there last week. Never had a bad one there. First shift@10:30 to 6:00. Second from about noon to 9pm. 300AR. The 2 receptionists are cool too. I go early but they say after 6 is the best selection. No problem making an appointment with one for the next day. A couple of them had the white massage smocks on. Nice touch. Clean rooms.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen: I looked at WT69's list and did not find a location in WT69's list or on the website. Is there a particular location to visit the ladies or do get the location when you call or text for an appointment Thanks, Paladin
    Todomajases is not an establishment website. The people listed there are from different locations/establishments.

Location of Todomajases

Gentlemen: I looked at WT69's list and did not find a location in WT69's list or on the website. Is there a particular location to visit the ladies or do get the location when you call or text for an appointment Thanks, Paladin

Mariela Link

It could be her. She speaks decent English. She has had a child. She is a real * in the sack (I mean this in a good way.) This link has an accurate picture.

http://www.todomasajes.com.ar/bk/mariela/bk00.htm

Posting Limitations