Thread: Corrientes 1667, piso 2

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by WorldTravel69

Ripp-off but. Carolina at Corrientes 1667, piso 2

After my very good session with Pia, I made a city tour walking in all the Microcentro till the Congress palace.

After I left the Congress I was feeling horny again and decided to explore some places.

I went to Montevideo 55 but the building is closed and a new one is under construction.

After that I went to few other places without founding interesting (slim) girls.

Finally I arriver to Corrientes and walked till 1667.

This place seems interesting as it is reported to have 3 apartments to visit.

When I entered I had a first bad surprise: the elevator is broken.

As I wanted to visit the 4th floor first, I had to climb the stairs till there and arrived breathless and sweating (old & fat)

I was received by the Madame and was presented to 5 girls, none of them inspired me (fatties) Then the Madame told me to wait for her last girl and she introduced her 3 minutes later, completely naked. That girl was not bad, but still fleshy and the room was really very dark so I decided to say no thanks and explore the building.

I walked down till second floor and enter the apartment (there's only one door by floor)

That place was better lighted but the Madame took me to a blind room (no window) and asks me to seat and wait.

I was introduced to 6 or 7 girls all fatties or with something to turn me off.

I was to leave when the Madame told me she has a slim cutie to show me and that I should wait for her.

So I walked back in the dark room and wait for 3 minutes. I'm not a very patient guy and as the girl didn't show up, once again I stood up and walk till the door, but there she arrived, the promised cutie! And YES, that girl was cute and slim.

She came to me in a red pantie & bra and she looked gorgeous to me with a slim body, nice small natural tits, a flat belly and a small waist. Her face is only regular but ok and she has long dark hair.

I said ok and the Madame told me that for 100p I would have her for 40 minutes completa.

So I went to a better room with a window on Corriente and sat on the bed to wait for my cutie. 5 minutes later, I was still alone in the room. I walked out of the room and found Madame in the kitchen and asked where was the cutie? She looked amazed that she was not with me and told me to go back to the room and that she would send her immediately and that she was looking for underwear presented by a door to door seller.

3 minutes later, I was really mad and decided to try to have my money back as I was still alone. But as I was walking out the room, she finally arrived and excuses herself for being so late. She then told me that she knew me. I told her that this was very improbable as I don't live in Buenos Aires. But she insisted that she knew me and suddenly, I realized that she was right! I knew her as well. She was Carolina, the Paraguayan girl I did in August at some other place!

That is really amazing, isn't it? 4 months later, in another apartment among hundreds; I found and like the same girl. Probability that something like that happens is very low but still it's not null.

I was glad as I love BBFS and that girl gave it to me in August so I knew I would have it again.

But then, things went wrong.

Fist, she wouldn't admit kisses not even LFK.

Second, she didn't want to have BBFS that time and she told me that she had done something foolish months ago with me and that she was not supposed to do it again now.

But I insisted and finally was able to convince her to go bareback.

Third, she refuses Anal. As I was having BBFS I didn't insist too much on that but was feeling ripped-off as the Madame promised it to me.

Last, she decided that time was over (after 30 minutes) and left the room running and yelling that her sister had to wait for her to go home.

I was, once again, alone in the room and totally unsatisfied.

But, still I had had a nice meeting with DATY, BBBJ, BBFS and a lot of (exaggerated) moaning from Carolina. I was exhausted and sweating after my second girl of the day, but still horny.

So I decided to leave the place with no comment.

If I'd live in BA I wouldn't return to that place.

Cheers.

Did not like their way of doing business

I checked this place out 10 days ago on a Saturday, early evening. There were 5 girls, but I only liked one of them enough to consider. She was a fairly dark one, nice body and face, but not so sensual. Whenever she spoke, it was a total turnoff.

I was planning to check out the first floor before deciding, but the madame said that once I had seen the girls, I was OBLIGATED to take one. (She claimed she had told me this earlier, but since she spoke a mile a minute, I had missed it.

I was pretty sure this was BS, but since I kinda liked the girl, I decided to give it a go. Surprisingly, the BJ was the best part, as she did a nice job of licking the testicles, etc. The sex was decent, and she was willing to go a second round.

However, I'm also afraid I may have paid a newbie tax, since they had quoted me 100 pesos for 30 minutes. (I wish I had checked here first!

Corrientes 1667, piso 2

At Montevideo. 4 Chicas. 50p 30 min. 100p hour with Cola. Tel: 4373-8448, 4373-4884, 4373-6116. 24/7.

I only saw the one that answered the door. Not my type.
    Last edited by WorldTravel69; 10-18-07 at 21:56. Reason: Phone numbers

Posting Limitations