Thread: Corrientes 1667, piso 4

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
This blog is moderated by WorldTravel69
  1. #23
    Senior Member
    Posts
    115



    Kazzooey

    Another update on prices

    I paid a visit yesterday and this time was told that an hour was 300 pesos, and that BBBJ was 50 more and anal 100 more. This is cheaper (for BBBJ) than I posted a couple of weeks ago. So when talking prices with them, use these cheaper prices as your point of reference.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazzooey For This Post:


  3. #22
    Senior Member
    Posts
    115



    Kazzooey

    10/25/2012 Prices for 1 Hour

    I was just there today. Was told an hour would be 300 pesos, and that it would be an extra 100 for cola and an extra 100 for BBBJ.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kazzooey For This Post:


  5. #21
    Senior Member
    Posts
    431



    Mpexy
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]
    Called all 4 numbers all were busy
    Got the will up to call again, an hour ago around 1am bsas time. Figured the day receptionist was off duty by now and wondered what price I'd be quoted now.

    So definitely some kind of screw the gringo game. This time I was quoted by this different receptionist 500 pesos for outcall to my place. Vs the 600 pesos the earlier call quoted me.

    Recap. Before, I got the 500 there. 600 my place.

    Different receptionist on late evening shift said 400 there. 500 my place.

    Seems pretty much like soon as they hear the foreign accented Spanish they're just winging whatever price comes into their head as additional gringo premium because two different receptionists are winging two different prices, both above local rates

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mpexy For This Post:


  7. #20
    Senior Member
    Posts
    2,366



    Daddy Rulz

    Busy

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpexy  [View Original Post]
    They have bunch of numbers but main 4 they use to post their chicas on various sites are:

    4372-2938/4371-6194 and 4328-2878/4326-0667.

    I called the 4372-2938 number if that matters. They post on bairesgirls, microcentrovip and their own website:

    http://www.corrientes4.com/
    Called all 4 numbers all were busy

  8. #19
    Senior Member
    Posts
    1,019



    Member #3320
    Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Will be interested in what DR gets told if he calls. I have a few FL's I wanted to call tomorrow but if I don't connect with them the plan was to stop into this place in the afternoon. Local foros have the prices in the 300-400 range depending on the usual services, conventional, BBBJ and anal.

    Good thing about this building is if you don't see anything you like on any one floor, you can simply go to another and check out more chicas! I believe there are chicas on floors 1-4 correct?
    Yes, I have had sex with about 100 girls in this building in 2009-2010-2011. In 2011 September-December, I had some multiple bad experiences in this building where I got conned multiple times despite being a well known face, amongst all the managers of the various apartments here.

    I fucked last in December. 2011, here vowing never to return again to this building.

    Before the bad experiences, the 90 odd girls I had sex with, here is the summary. Almost all the experiences were extremely good (9/10. Value for money in every sense, be it any factor). In the good days here, I have changed up to 3 girls for one payment telling the manager, i was not satisfied with the 2 girls. In the good times, I got my entire money reimbursed after 45 minutes of sex and me leaving that particular apartment with a smile on the manager's face, the service was so damn good and honest. In the good times, I had more than 50 CIMS, COF without any problems. In the good times, I used to fuck upto 3 girls a day in the same building (different apartments) at different times of the day..and all 3 experiences being (9/10). In the good days, the managers used to recommend me girls " Senor, today you try her..she is better than the last one you did. She swallows" etc etc

  9. #18
    Senior Member
    Posts
    495



    SunSeeker
    Will be interested in what DR gets told if he calls. I have a few FL's I wanted to call tomorrow but if I don't connect with them the plan was to stop into this place in the afternoon. Local foros have the prices in the 300-400 range depending on the usual services, conventional, BBBJ and anal.

    Good thing about this building is if you don't see anything you like on any one floor, you can simply go to another and check out more chicas! I believe there are chicas on floors 1-4 correct?

  10. #17
    Senior Member
    Posts
    431



    Mpexy
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]
    Post the link to their website so I can pick a chica and make a call. I'll tell you what they say
    They have bunch of numbers but main 4 they use to post their chicas on various sites are:

    4372-2938/4371-6194 and 4328-2878/4326-0667.

    I called the 4372-2938 number if that matters. They post on bairesgirls, microcentrovip and their own website: http://www.corrientes4.com/

  11. #16
    Senior Member
    Posts
    64



    Rocky2

    Not since 3/12 but

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpexy  [View Original Post]
    Speak pretty decent Spanish. Called this place today Sunday to check out and inquire about who was available from the various photos of chicks they have on their own plus usual Internet sites.

    Huge surprise was the 840 / receptionist quoted me $600 pesos per hour for chica to come to my place, or 1200 for two hours, plus taxi.

    At their place she said was 500. Which obviously from the local forums is incorrect, supposed to be 300 there. 400 outcall.

    Receptionist refused to budge on price so curious whether this was because:

    -regardless my location, decent Spanish, but obvious foreign accent pushed this way out of norm pricing?

    -or magic words "recoleta" as my location because I've had other chicks / pvs escalate price based on location

    -or some other random reason.

    Very curious to know what price quoted for incall and outcall if / when someone else calls. May have more numbers but four they publish all over are: 4372-2938/4371-6194 and 4328-2878/4326-0667.

    I called the 4372-2938 number if that matters
    This does not smell right as I was there more than once in Mar. And it was 250-300ar for a very nice spinner.

  12. #15
    Senior Member
    Posts
    64



    Rocky2

    1667

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpexy  [View Original Post]
    I realize that. And the local Argie foros backs that up. They say local pricing is 300 there. 400 outcall.

    What I'm wondering is did I get gringo quote, recoleta location quote, or some random thing like crazy receptionist had bad day or out to screw a gringo today.

    S basically wondering of someone else called for same scenario. Outcall to your apartment, what the price quote would be
    I did not call. Just dropped by in the afternoon for the preview

  13. #14
    Senior Member
    Posts
    2,366



    Daddy Rulz
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpexy  [View Original Post]
    I realize that. And the local Argie foros backs that up. They say local pricing is 300 there. 400 outcall.

    What I'm wondering is did I get gringo quote, recoleta location quote, or some random thing like crazy receptionist had bad day or out to screw a gringo today.

    S basically wondering of someone else called for same scenario. Outcall to your apartment, what the price quote would be
    Post the link to their website so I can pick a chica and make a call. I'll tell you what they say

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:


  15. #13
    Senior Member
    Posts
    431



    Mpexy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky2  [View Original Post]
    This does not smell right as I was there more than once in Mar. And it was 250-300ar for a very nice spinner.
    I realize that. And the local Argie foros backs that up. They say local pricing is 300 there. 400 outcall.

    What I'm wondering is did I get gringo quote, recoleta location quote, or some random thing like crazy receptionist had bad day or out to screw a gringo today.

    S basically wondering of someone else called for same scenario. Outcall to your apartment, what the price quote would be

  16. #12
    Senior Member
    Posts
    64



    Rocky2

    Not since 3/12 but

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpexy  [View Original Post]
    Speak pretty decent Spanish. Called this place today Sunday to check out and inquire about who was available from the various photos of chicks they have on their own plus usual Internet sites.

    Huge surprise was the 840 / receptionist quoted me $600 pesos per hour for chica to come to my place, or 1200 for two hours, plus taxi.

    At their place she said was 500. Which obviously from the local forums is incorrect, supposed to be 300 there. 400 outcall.

    Receptionist refused to budge on price so curious whether this was because:

    -regardless my location, decent Spanish, but obvious foreign accent pushed this way out of norm pricing?

    -or magic words "recoleta" as my location because I've had other chicks / pvs escalate price based on location

    -or some other random reason.

    Very curious to know what price quoted for incall and outcall if / when someone else calls. May have more numbers but four they publish all over are: 4372-2938/4371-6194 and 4328-2878/4326-0667.

    I called the 4372-2938 number if that matters
    This does not smell right as I was there more than once in Mar. And it was 250-300ar for a very nice spinner.

  17. #11
    Senior Member
    Posts
    431



    Mpexy
    Speak pretty decent Spanish. Called this place today Sunday to check out and inquire about who was available from the various photos of chicks they have on their own plus usual Internet sites.

    Huge surprise was the 840 / receptionist quoted me $600 pesos per hour for chica to come to my place, or 1200 for two hours, plus taxi.

    At their place she said was 500. Which obviously from the local forums is incorrect, supposed to be 300 there. 400 outcall.

    Receptionist refused to budge on price so curious whether this was because:

    -regardless my location, decent Spanish, but obvious foreign accent pushed this way out of norm pricing?

    -or magic words "recoleta" as my location because I've had other chicks / pvs escalate price based on location

    -or some other random reason.

    Very curious to know what price quoted for incall and outcall if / when someone else calls. May have more numbers but four they publish all over are: 4372-2938/4371-6194 and 4328-2878/4326-0667.

    I called the 4372-2938 number if that matters

  18. #10
    Senior Member
    Posts
    1,019



    Member #3320
    Had gone there today (22 sep'11). At 1400 hrs.

    Was presented 6 chicas. Deliberately chose a average looking one going by the principal that she would give better service.

    I paid extra 50 pesos for a BBBJ. And when it came to BBBJ, she said she will only do the side of the dick with her tongue as (BBBJ) but not the tip as its unsafe for her health! What the fuck! I said in that case you better refund my money. She gave me some abuses in Spanish. Then the mamasan came with a very strict face. I told her first refund my money / then send the the chicas again and I will decide if I will take a chica in lieu of this one or not.

    She sent in the chicas first. Anyway took a nice looking chica now. This one refused kissing but the BBBJ with 100% to my satisfaction.

    BTW, I have been visiting this privado for the past 2-3 yrs and this has happened to my 3-4 times in last 2-3 yrs where the girl refused BBBJ despite the extra 50 pesos for it.

    Lesson for newbies :- My suggestion is go for conventional sex avbl at 250 pesos for 1 hr. And if you must have BBBJ, and pay for it and chica refuses in the room, tell her that you want to change the girl because no amount of cajoling will make her suck you if she is not in the mood.

    This privado can be a hit or miss. Sometime it can have a awesome line up and some times really bad. But I have had some of the best sex of my life in this very privado in last 2-3 yrs. For every excellent experience I had here, I had to go through 4-5 average experiences. So it means lot of investment of money, time, and my loads.

    Hope this helps.

  19. #9
    Senior Member
    Posts
    39



    Zanny
    July 2011 field report. Was greeted by Belen, woman in her 30's with hairy forearms which is a huge turnoff for me. We waited on a couch and saw Marly, Romina, Sol, then one in her 30's who was super skinny but with huge fake tits, it looked really weird, don't know how she stays upright, she looked like a porno star with just huge fake perfectly rounds ones on a tiny frame. Then there was one with tats absolutely everywhere.

    Romina and Sol were definitely doable, some of the best we saw on that day, and worth the price of admission. I would go to this one first if checking out the whole building.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape