Thread: Corrientes 1667, piso 3

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Tessan

Closed 3rd floor

Looked at all 4 floors today. 2 big pieces of white tape on the door of the 3rd floor with the word "cerrado" on them. Today was Sunday but the 10/25/12 post was on a Thursday. The other floors seem to be fine.

NO truth in that

Quote Originally Posted by Kazzooey  [View Original Post]
    Went there today and there was a big sign on the door saying it was closed. I asked a neighboring chica, and she said that it had been closed for some two months now.
    I was there Wednesday and it was open.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...es-1667-piso-1

Not saying your post of today was inaccurate, was commenting on what chica told you

Quick Change

I am sure they will be reopening again, soon.

In that building all floors are privados.

Closed as of 10/25/2012

Went there today and there was a big sign on the door saying it was closed. I asked a neighboring chica, and she said that it had been closed for some two months now.

Nice waiting room with a couch, with action in a nearby room clearly audible. 2 girls were presented, Uma. Fake blond, with dark skin, nice intro, maybe speaks tiny bit of english, she is doable IMHO. Then there was another girl who was sexy but seemed to have a bad attitude, one of those fast intros where they just walk in without a smile, and leave before you know what happened.

Was told there were actually 8 girls there but 6 were busy, and the price quote was 200 for half and 250 for an hour.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zanny For This Post:

GETTING IN: In day time, the building door is open, just take the elevator to piso 3. Ring the bell and you are in.

In night time, you will have to ring the door bell outside the building and be let in inside the building.

CHICAS: I visited on a weekday at evening 5 pm and was shown only 1 chica.

This girl was present at that point of time:-

http://www.sensualbaires.com/perl/si...?client=gi2394

They said they normally have 4 girls available in day time.

ROOMS: spacious, average, did not look dirty. Bathroom was not attached.

PRICES: As quoted to me, 200 for regular sex and 250 ARS for cola.

DID I PARTAKE: yes.

QUALITY OF SEX: 10/10

SAFETY ISSUES: None in the apartment but the 2nd floor apartment which is also a privado tend to get pushy at times trying to get you to visit their apartment rather than any other.

In night time if you go there, and if you press the bell of 3rd floor or any floor except 2nd floor, their is a possibility that the 2nd floor pimps standing outside will try to send you to 2nd floor privado or even try to get to get in the elevator with you to ensure you get down at 2nd floor, DO NOT succumb to their pressure.

WILL I VISIT AGAIN: perhaps.

TRIVIA: Their are 4 apartments in the building and all 4 are privados. Some are good, some are bad.

Enjoy BA.

I just called this place up. WT69 ask me to check, since my Spanish is much better then his and he said he did not understand something they told him. I called and the madam told me that it depends on the girls, some girls cost more then others. I told her that was a first for me, different prices for different girls. She said tell her the name of the girl, and she will give me a price.

So I ask her what price more or less would I pay on average. She said 100 for half hour, 150 per hour, 200 for completo. But again it depends on the girl.

I saw the place a while ago, I really think its an AVOID. They keep changing there prices. I think they'll get whatever they think they can from you. I would Avoid. Lots of other places where they don’t try to take you for what they can, and have a fixed price, where you know how much your going to spend, and what service your supposed to get.

More info

4 Chicas.
    Tel: 4372-1228. Hours: 24/7.

Corrientes 1667, piso 3

Stopped in this Privado, ask to see the girls. The girls where all doable. I ask the madam the price she told me 200p for normal sex. 250 completo. I ask how much with BBJ. She said 250p. Although the girls looked doable, the price was too high for the quality of the chicas.

I decided to check out the privado below. The madam did not like me leaving. I told her I wanted to see the place below. She talk bad about the provado below.

Posting Limitations