Thread: Cabildo 2985

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This blog is moderated by WorldTravel69
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzooey  [View Original Post]
    When I balked, she relented, but she did say that next time she would charge the fee. 10 pesos isn't much, but the whole concept is a big turn off for me.
    The whole concept it's miserable.

Hope you find much better in other places.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]
    I think by asking you give them the idea of charging it. I promise no Argie would ever pay it nor would I. I would say something along the line of, si tenes chicas bellas, pueden ganar, pero con ellas no ganan nada." I'm sure that's not correct, but it will get the point across.
    "Con todo respecto (always use that phrase before saying something extremely rude) mirar estas crotas no vale y tu debés abonarme por el hecho de lastimar los ojos."

I was in that privado probably thirty times and no one ever said anything about a viewing fee. I had some really good sex there and some really bad sex there. They had this one paraguaya there that could get undressed faster than any woman I have ever seen.

Prolly cause you asked

Quote Originally Posted by Kazzooey  [View Original Post]
    Paid a visit a few weeks ago. Was presented with a few girls, who didn't inspire me. Madam wanted 10 peso presentation fee (I had asked her in advance if there would be one, and she said yes). When I balked, she relented, but she did say that next time she would charge the fee. 10 pesos isn't much, but the whole concept is a big turn off for me.
    I think by asking you give them the idea of charging it. I promise no Argie would ever pay it nor would I. I would say something along the line of, si tenes chicas bellas, pueden ganar, pero con ellas no ganan nada." I'm sure that's not correct, but it will get the point across.

Quick update

Paid a visit a few weeks ago. Was presented with a few girls, who didn't inspire me. Madam wanted 10 peso presentation fee (I had asked her in advance if there would be one, and she said yes). When I balked, she relented, but she did say that next time she would charge the fee. 10 pesos isn't much, but the whole concept is a big turn off for me.

Update?

Any update at this place recently?

Quote Originally Posted by FLSchino  [View Original Post]
    100p 30 min. 150p hour. 2p condom Tel: 4703-3123, 4702-8379, 4702-3717. Hours: 24/7
    Ojooooo que ultimamete hay pocas chicas why la atencion es malisimaaaaa!

New Prices

100p 30 min. 150p hour. 2p condom Tel: 4703-3123, 4702-8379, 4702-3717. Hours: 24/7

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FLSchino For This Post:

Same Prices

Chicas: 6. Prices: 50p 15 min. 70p 30 min. 100p hour, Completo 120p hour. Tel: 4703-3123, 4702-8379, 4702-3717. Hours: 24/7. . http://www.elparaisovip.com.ar/

Angelina

Prices are as Norman Stormin reported, 70 for half an hour, 100 for an hour, with anal costing 20 more.

Sessioned with Angelina. Chose her because she was tall, looked pretty good in clothing. She didn't look as hot unclothed, but that's not the issue. Turned out to be the deadest fish ever. I left after about 20 minutes, even though I had paid for an hour. Was just too turned off.

I don't blame it on her. I mean, I can understand if a girl hates the job and it shows. I blame it on myself for not being a better customer.

Lessons- Pay really close attention to the vibe, and less to the looks. If you're doubtful, go for half an hour. You can always repeat if she's good.

Also, girls at this privado don't seem to put out a lot. No BBBJ, no DFK. That seems to be the rule.

Update

50p for 15 min 70p 30 min 100p the hour. Presented 6 very doable at 2pm Friday. Did a 25 year old Paraguayan going by Erica because of her friendly smile and attitude. OK but no BBBJ or DFK. Did not try to bribe her with a tip. Just winned a lot and made her work for her money. Will return. A nice stable.

Subjectivity

Quote Originally Posted by Kazzooey
    No accounting for taste, obviously. But for what its worth, Mirya looks like a much younger version of Catherine Keener.

My goal in posting to ArgPrivate is to provide useful information to other hobbyists. Looks like I did just that. If I had only said that Mirya was attractive, you might have wasted a trip to see for yourself. With the detail I added, you don't have to bother, and other people can decide for themselves. That's a good thing, far as I'm concerned.

Gonna keep trying to report back with useful info. Hope everyone else does the same.
    Subjectivity being the issue, looks are always the uncommon demoninator when assessing talent. What seems to be a deity to some, appears demonic to others and vice versa. Kaz, it was not an attack on your taste, I'm far from being a stalwart parameter in the art of good looks prognostication. Different strokes for different folks. Keep up the good work.

Jack

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjack1
    Kaz, with all due respect, the love interest in the 40 year old virgin is a horseface, Sarah Jessica Parker is a gem compared to her!

Jack
    No accounting for taste, obviously. But for what its worth, Mirya looks like a much younger version of Catherine Keener.

My goal in posting to ArgPrivate is to provide useful information to other hobbyists. Looks like I did just that. If I had only said that Mirya was attractive, you might have wasted a trip to see for yourself. With the detail I added, you don't have to bother, and other people can decide for themselves. That's a good thing, far as I'm concerned.

Gonna keep trying to report back with useful info. Hope everyone else does the same.

40 year old virgin?

I have had very good experiences here with Mirya and with Celeste.

I think Celeste is gone, but Mirya is still here. She has a very nice attitude, which counts for a lot. Sweet ass. Anal not allowed, but its nice to look at. She also doesn't offer DFK and the bj is covered, but again she has a nice attiutude. Not a jaded girl. Seems very comfortable with being a prostitute.

She doesn't have a very young looking face. Maybe she looks in her late 20s or early 30s. But her face is attractive. She reminds me of the love interest in that movie the 40 Year Old Virgin.

This is a girl that will have a nice conversation with you between fucking. She'll talk and show sincere interest in getting to know you and will be happy to talk about herself too. I like that in a working girl.

Have sessioned with Mirya twice and would repeat in the future. She works only during the day.

Prices seem to have stayed the same. It was 80p la hora, sin cola.
    Kaz, with all due respect, the love interest in the 40 year old virgin is a horseface, Sarah Jessica Parker is a gem compared to her!

Jack

I have had very good experiences here with Mirya and with Celeste.

I think Celeste is gone, but Mirya is still here. She has a very nice attitude, which counts for a lot. Sweet ass. Anal not allowed, but its nice to look at. She also doesn't offer DFK and the bj is covered, but again she has a nice attiutude. Not a jaded girl. Seems very comfortable with being a prostitute.

She doesn't have a very young looking face. Maybe she looks in her late 20s or early 30s. But her face is attractive. She reminds me of the love interest in that movie the 40 Year Old Virgin.

This is a girl that will have a nice conversation with you between fucking. She'll talk and show sincere interest in getting to know you and will be happy to talk about herself too. I like that in a working girl.

Have sessioned with Mirya twice and would repeat in the future. She works only during the day.

Prices seem to have stayed the same. It was 80p la hora, sin cola.

Ps Was quoted 80 for hour w / out anal, 100 for hour with anal. Does this sound right?
    I don't know girls that do anal there but it is 80 for 1hr and 50 for 30 min. There are other place like Uruguay 343 and maipu 359 that has girls who offer anal for 100/ hr.

Posting Limitations