Thread: Corrientes 1667, piso 4

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by WorldTravel69

Went here today with some friends. Nice lineup of 5 chicas and one dominican. I picked a short blond spinner that unfortunately I can not remember the name of. She had a nice body with cock sucking lips and straight bleached hair.

Great service, BBBJ, lots of DFK. Worth checking out again. Prices are as advertised.

This however is the slowest privado I have ever been in. Seemed like hours before we got the lineup and then until the chica came in the room.

Abbreviations

Please look up.

See the Blue Line with the words "Abbreviations" in it. Click on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuccia
    can someone inform this newbie monger of the meaning?

Daty?

Can someone inform this newbie monger of the meaning?

Update

Corrientes 1667, piso 4, at Montevideo, (El Pisito de Corrientes) 5 Chicas. Prices: 200p 30 min. 250p hour, 300p Full Sex. Tel: 4373-2112. Hours: 24/7.

I just talked to the madam at the door.

Every floor has a privado.

The elevator kept going up and down.

I had spent last Sunday just walking around and was in no mood for any chicas.

But by about 9:30 I felt an itch that had to be scratched.

I called a bunch of chicas on various websites including microcetervip.com and 59.com.ar. Most were not answered I guess because it was Sunday night.

Only a couple of the phones were answered at what sounded like a privado.

In fact 2 of the 3 were answered at this privado. Since the chicas associated with these phone numbers looked hot, I decided to try my luck and made it to this privado at 10:30 PM.

The parade took 10 minutes to start so I was a little concerned. Then 2 chicas, not so good. Then 2 more, not so good.

I was fully prepared to leave when another shorty bottle blond came in and said that she was the last one and that other chicas were occupied.

I said no gracias, otros dias. She said something like 'are you sure' with a seductive smile and giving me a hug. Her thighs were firm / hard to touch. She had hardly any extra fat on her. Hmmmm.

Completa? CIM?

"Si", "250 Pesos". OK lets go

He name was Mariella (or Marinella) from Paraguay.

Not on any of the websites that I was looking through. May be 5-2. Tight lean body. Great kisses.

Responded oh so very nicely to my back rub / clit rub for the first 10-15 minutes.

DATY was unusually awesome. She was soaking wet. I had one finger in each hole using her natural lube which she didn't mind. This was heaven

The tightest holes I had experienced during this trip.

Her BBBJ was kinda toothy.

Multiple positions for 15 minutes.

Anal? She tears open a pack of lube and help guide it in very slowly. Did I say she was tight

Well multiple positions and multiple insertions and pounding her hard so that the bed moved from one side of the room to the other and knocked the phone of the table. Lots of slippery fingers and all.

She did not complain or get tired or looked bored.

I asked for CIM but she motioned something like if it's been in the back door then no bueno for CIM. I didn't care. Flipped her over and went at it for another 10-15 minutes before finishing.

I had figured I'll finish when the phone rings at about 50 minute mark but the phone never rang. It must have been at least 70 minutes.

This has to be one of my very best experiences with a girl who was 7 for the face and 8 for the body and a 10 for service.

(Had there been a way to confirm her presence the next day, I certainly would have gone back, but the privados typically lie about who is working when.

Remodeling

The whole building is a Privado.

Once they finish remodeling, I am sure there will chicas available in this apartment.

They have chicas waiting to get into apartments all over the city.

The owners charge them between 800-1000 pesos a week to rent an apartment.

Quote Originally Posted by Tessan
    The place was closed. Men doing work inside. Was told other privado below. One on each floor.

The place was closed. Men doing work inside. Was told other privado below. One on each floor.

Corrientes 1667, piso 4

At Montevideo. 5 Chicas. 50p 30 min. 70p hour. Tel: 4373-0561, 4372-2938. Open: 24/7.

I only saw the Chica that answered the door. Not my type.

Posting Limitations