Thread: Sampling

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Banjo Trader

Comments on El Queso's Post

I've ordered a lot of Internet girls and have only been sent the wrong girl once. I should point out that I ordered thru Roxanna and maybe that has helped me to get the right girl.

Yes, you have a chance of getting to know a girl in a club before you strike a deal. But I've had experiences with club girls who have one personality before they are paid and another personality after they are paid. Which is why I try to remember to let them know before we strike a deal that I will only pay them after. But I haven't always remembered.

Bob

Good advice Queso - but allow me correct one thing. It's Putanero not Putero.

Venues: 8
    I just thought I'd make a couple of comments.

I'm not a great putero (I live here with my young Paraguayan wife and am very, very satisfied) but I do accompany other guys on occasion on their outings.

As you alluded, there seems to be bait and switch routines when caling internet agencies. Many of them can either send someone to you, or are privados you can visit, but if you call and ask for a particular woman, they are very likely to tell you that she is there when she is not - anything to get your business. Not to mention that any photo can be touched up in many ways beyond reality anyway. There are recommendations for privados on the forum from guys who are serious patrons and know where some decent deals and women are, without havcing to pick them out on the internet - but in many cases their tastes may not be yours.

The clubs to me are all the same in various ways. There are usually a lot of girls, some pretty, some not so pretty, and all of them difficult to really discern true appearances because the clubs are dimly lit - for that purpose. But at least you can have a better chance of knowing what you're getting into. The problem with the clubs is that on top of her price you're probably buying a drink for yourself (overpriced) and buying at least one drink for the girl (doubly over-priced) both of which add significantly to your total chica price. But you can at least talk, and in some clubs, makeout a little before you take her out. I'm not knocking the clubs (the less expensive ones anyway) - I met my wife in one.

But it seems to me that for a short timer, one place that makes a lot of sense may be Exedra (coffe shop / bar on the corner of Cordoba and Pelligrini) On the weekends more non-pros will be there because they work a couple of nights a week to earn a little extra money. The prices are usually much more reasonable and you can sit and talk without spending a fortune on top of the girl's price. Not to mention a lot of ex-pats go there and you could sit and talk with them and maybe end up joining a hunting expedition to some other place in the company of pros who know their way around (usually!

So a good regimen may be visit a privado or a masajista during the day (plenty of good recommendations on the forum) where you can pick out a girl in person, and then Exedra starting about 10-11:00 for an evening snack / adventure.

Again, take my words with a grain of salt - I am outside of the usual process, observing what other guys have been through as opposed to experiencing it directly.

Banjo

A week might not be enough time to get to know the city. Since you are on a time crunch you will have some hits and misses. If you try a privado and don't like what you see you can leave. Some places give you trouble if you want to leave, I just low ball them on their price. If it is 150p I say I was told 80p, most won't go for that price and let you leave, I use the same with bait and switch girls. No point in starting a shouting match or offend anyone about their looks, just say it is a missunderstanding in price. Get what you want and pay for what you want, nothing else. You will run out of loads before you run out of girls. Happy hunting.

Retired Member

You'd be better off hunting down your own pussy, or having Roxana negoicate your "Dirty Work" for you.

First they'll hear your northern accent no matter how good your Spainsh is and the price will go up. Next what you pick up from the internet is not always what you get at the door. Most of these girls have been air brushed and then theres always bait and swtich. Also most of the internet girls in fact work in varrious apartments.

Since sex is a rather personal thing your very unlikely to get GFE and really good service by just calling some girl up and having her come over and Fuck you.

Your much better off hunting down your own targets and getting a feel for the girl before you invest your money for them. You can Jack Off to a picture at home in Sex Prison, this is Argentina, the major leagues, work it.

I'd suggest you make a full time job of hunting everyday, visit all the Cafe's durning the day, plus work the apartments, you can always say no and just walk out. At night work the club's all over town you'll find something to your liking.

Finally, don't fuck some girl just because she's selling pussy. Conserve your "Sperm" don't waste it. Thats the mistake most "Newbie's" make coming to Buenos Aires. First 3 or 4 days they Fuck everything in sight, then when something really, really good come's along their out of "Bullets" and even Viarga won't help them.

Exon

Sampling

I will be in BA for the first time next Friday and will have about a week there. I would like to sample the masajistas, the privados, and independents. I will be staying in Palermo and I speak passable Spanish.

I'm kind of overwhelmed by the choices on the internet sites. The kid in a candy store thing kicks in etc. But I have come up with a selection from several sites. If I call these numbers, I assume I have to mention the site and the name because I see the same photos on different sites under different names, no?

Am I correct in thinking that these numbers for the most part are for the madam at a privado? And should I assume that they will fib and say that the chica I'm looking for is in and available, planning a bait and switch for when I arrive? Is there a good way to deal with that?

All advice is welcome. I don't want to waste a lot of time bumbling around and making avoidable mistakes.

BT

Posting Limitations