Thread: Does a non spanish speaker have a shot?

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Hahahaha, that's true.

Quote Originally Posted by El Alamo
    A working knowledge of Spanish is helpful.

However, much more important is taping a U$100 bill to your forehead.
    If you know some spanish you can get away with taping tres cientos pesos to your head!

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Walleye
    My spanish-challenged little amigo has met about 70+ chicas and less than ten of them knew more english than I know spanish.

Basic phrases, cash and nature will get you where you need to go.
    Try taking a few private lessons with this lovely young lady. Not for sex, only lessons, she's straight as an arrow. BUT. After I upped my Spanish a little I have no problem with las chicas. www.121spanishinbaires.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dealdo
    The regular girls, ummmm not that easy, at least if you aren't a very good looking dude or reflect to have a LOT of money. And I mean you have to spend it generously with them. I guess is the same in our own town right?

Money is an universal language =(
    In BA how much do you consider it will be A LOT of $ for a good night of fun with a non pro? Thanks

Yep

Quote Originally Posted by El Alamo

My spanish-challenged little amigo has met about 70+ chicas and less than ten of them knew more english than I know spanish.

Basic phrases, cash and nature will get you where you need to go.

Just like any country in the World. Is better if you have some knowledge. But you won't go back home empty handed.

There is always somebody who speaks English, and believe me, most gatitas will try very hard to communicate with you.

The regular girls, ummmm not that easy, at least if you aren't a very good looking dude or reflect to have a LOT of money. And I mean you have to spend it generously with them. I guess is the same in our own town right?

Money is an universal language =(

As Bob is my witness

Check my earlier post for Spanish-challenged mongers. No Spanish, no problema (easy lifting: Mariana, Luciana Love, Gysell's)

I have occasionally found myself longing for some English speaking love (actually, just want to speak with a hot chick that speaks english) ergo I am hoping to hook up with Lu-Lo.

You do not need spanish to enjoy the bountiful resources of this great city.

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Bob
    You will find her postings under looking for chicas, independant chicas. She speaks near fluent english and is a sweet heart. She will get down and dirty for 200 pesos per hour, can can get her to aggree to 2 hours for 300 pesos. She has a nice secure and clean in-call near the corner of santa fe and cerrito[the north lane of the nueve de julio blvd]. She will do out-call. She is a highly skilled and sweet woman. Likely she is late 20's maybe 30. She is outstanding for a GFE or if you just want only release, then try great bj--she has top tier bj skills. She will surprise you.

CAll her after 1 or 2pm. She generally has afternoon time available for the same or next day. Call before 6pm to get her. Leave message for text her in english.

Remeber that she is not a native speaker--speak slowly and don't use slang.

Tell her that you are from AP--she loves the AP guys.

Call Sweet Mariana

You will find her postings under looking for chicas, independant chicas. She speaks near fluent english and is a sweet heart. She will get down and dirty for 200 pesos per hour, can can get her to aggree to 2 hours for 300 pesos. She has a nice secure and clean in-call near the corner of santa fe and cerrito[the north lane of the nueve de julio blvd]. She will do out-call. She is a highly skilled and sweet woman. Likely she is late 20's maybe 30. She is outstanding for a GFE or if you just want only release, then try great bj--she has top tier bj skills. She will surprise you.

CAll her after 1 or 2pm. She generally has afternoon time available for the same or next day. Call before 6pm to get her. Leave message for text her in english.

Remeber that she is not a native speaker--speak slowly and don't use slang.

Tell her that you are from AP--she loves the AP guys.

I will help you!

Quote Originally Posted by Sbsesq
    I am coming down there in a few weeks and am wondering if my very limited spanish will preclude me from a enjoyable Cafe visit? I prefer the daytime chances at the Cafes. I don't mind getting clipped for a little extra but not being screwed myself.
    You will NOT be able to have a decent conversation with any of the cafe racers!

I am willing to write / translate the basics for you if you'd like.

Then print it out and take it with you wherever you go. AND USE IT!

Just like a damn pocket dick!

The basics.

Hello. Hola!

How are you? Como estas?

What's your name? Como te llamas?

How much? Cuanto? Cuanto cuesta?

How much time? Cuanto tiempo?

My place or your 's ? Vamos a mi casa o el Telo?

Can I ? Puedo.....

C. I. M acabar en tu boca?

BBBJ pete sin forro?

Anal Sos completa? (specify. Sexo anal?)

Do you have a very young daughter? (sorry, that just happens all by itself!)

And the most important phrase.

ANDATE A LA MIERDA HIJA DE PUTA! GATA BARATA!

Get the fuck out of here you daughter of a *****! Cheap ***** !

Gracias!

TL

If you follow the paths of legit privados reviewed by members it's possible. I can see places watching their p's and q's if they know you will spread a bad word.

The only issue might be a hustle on prices or services once in action. After all you won't be able to communicate your needs and you won't be able to argue the fact. However you will probably be getting off on the joy of affordable women. Whatever they give you.

Another idea would be to make some index cards and point to the corresponding request.

I am coming down there in a few weeks and am wondering if my very limited spanish will preclude me from a enjoyable Cafe visit? I prefer the daytime chances at the Cafes. I don't mind getting clipped for a little extra but not being screwed myself.
    It'll be harder to get around but it's do-able. And learn the numbers, math is understood by all.

150-200 pesos

All the women try to get me to pay 300. I can get them down to 200 for an hour, but then they say that only includes one pop during the hour. Is that normal or are they just trying to take advantage of the fact that I can't speak Spanish.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    <snip> Learn how to say 150 and 200 in spanish. Even with my minimal skills in spanish, learning how to say a few numbers saves a good deal of money.
    You might even write it down on a piece of paper or napkin. And don't just write the numbers, write, e. G. "150 PESOS". If you agree to a number without specifying a currency she is likely to claim later that you agreed to a dollar amount. In my last experience with a girl I picked up at Orleans, I thought we had agreed to a TLN. But after buying her an expensive dinner she claimed that she had not agreed to a TLN. Sometimes I think you should write down all conditions and understandings and get the girl to sign. Like a contract. But that would probably set the wrong mood.

Bob

Ck with the locals as to the going rate and stick to it, never ever pay or.

Let the sluts know you have dollars, they will rip you off, knowing how dishonest the argentine are, they will ask you to pay in dollars.

Most cafe women are between 150 to 250 peso. Never pay more than that.

Good luck and remember these people are all snakes in the grass.

Posting Limitations