Thread: Does a non spanish speaker have a shot?

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    You can learn a lot of phrases in a few weeks relating to the hobby and read the board for guidelines on pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sbsesq
    I am coming down there in a few weeks and am wondering if my very limited spanish will preclude me from a enjoyable Cafe visit? I prefer the daytime chances at the Cafes. I don't mind getting clipped for a little extra but not being screwed myself.
    If you don't mind being "clipped for a little extra" you should do just fine with or without spanish. Just trot into Exedra or Cafe Orleans with 300p hanging visible in your shirt pocket and point to whichever chica you want. Be assured that you are overpaying by 50-150p, you will be expected to pay that premium in the future from the chica and other mongers (as well as the chicas) will consider you an imbecile. Learn how to say 150 and 200 in spanish. Even with my minimal skills in spanish, learning how to say a few numbers saves a good deal of money.

Smile Does a non spanish speaker have a shot?

I am coming down there in a few weeks and am wondering if my very limited spanish will preclude me from a enjoyable Cafe visit? I prefer the daytime chances at the Cafes. I don't mind getting clipped for a little extra but not being screwed myself.
    Last edited by Sbsesq; 10-22-07 at 14:57. Reason: spelling

Posting Limitations