Thread: Paraguay 877 1-A (Carla)

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Laroux

Closed

Nobody answers the bell.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to WorldTravel69 For This Post:

Seriously Good Times

I decided to try Carla out for myself given the amazing things people have said about her, and for the most part I agree. I wouldn't describe her as beautiful. She's cute and her body is nice. She's got two seriously enormous balloons implanted into her chest and I think the things are a train wreck, but that's just my opinion. Her nipples are all distorted and I don't find basketballs particularly fun to nuzzle. Give me a set of soft, supple c-cups any day of the week and I'm in heaven.

By way of explanation, I have to say that I have a rule whereby I only very rarely see a chica more than once and never more than twice. I figure there's just way too much concha in this town to get bogged down. And yet, I've been to see Carla four times. Count them: four. I'm not sure how much your mileage will vary but I've rarely been rocked like this. I've told myself that I'm not going back again, but dammit, I just may.

Oh yeah, there was also a massage and it was pretty good too.

Face 7.5, Body 7, Service 9.5, Avg 8.0

(Add a point if you like gigantic fake boobs)

Thumbs up 877 Paraguay Piso 1 A

Went here for the first time yesterday. Florencia opened the door. Wow, what a knockout. Great face, beautiful tits and ass. Only 2 girls working. I chose Florencia.

Once in the room we started with great DFK, and then I went south for a little taste of her action. Sweet, very sweet. She has great tits and she likes them sucked on and sucked on hard! No bbj, not even cbj, but a pretty good fuck.

We did the deed and then she gave me a great massage with cream. I paid here 160P 1hr 15 min. Will repeat!

Carla at Paraguay 877 1A

Oh, man, what can I say. This is my first post here.

I went to Paraguay 877 1A based on a coworker's recommendation. A little reluctant, as this was my first time doing this. Poula met me at the door, led me to a massage room, and explained that she had 5 girls that I could pick from - P100 for a massage and P200 for a massage and sexo. I picked the P100 option. They all came in one at a time, and I picked "Carla", a smokin' hot curly-haired blonde with outstanding breasts. She came back into the room, and I got undressed. As I lay down on the table, I tried to explain to her that I wanted her to be in the same unclothed state I was in ("Saque sus ropas.") - it was a little tough, since I speak poquito spanish (I'm working on it) and she speaks no english (although she did say, "thank you very much" at the end) I've since learned a lot of Spanish!

Great massage, she asked if I wanted the massage hard or soft (I like fuerte massages) and after I got the point across, it was great. Just watching this beautiful naked girl massage me in the mirror was a great turn-on. As she came to my neck, I put my head down into the hole in the table and had the pleasure of watching her beautiful feet and legs, up to the important parts, as she dug into my neck.

After she did my feet, legs, butt, and back, she had me roll over. Then she started on my neck again, dropping her beautiful breasts in my face. What's a guy to do? I did it.

After a bit of this, she began to work on my woody. I had my hands all over her breasts, and snuck a bit into her neather regions. It was awesome. After about ten minutes of this, I asked her if she masturbated, and could I watch, for a price of course. We settled on P60. Prrobably too much from what I read here, but it was worth it, as you'll see.

Carla lay back on the little black couch and began to dig in. Oh Gawd! After about 5 minutes she was moaning and twitching like there was no tomorrow. (If you're going to post about her faking it, I don't care - it worked for me. We watched each other for about ten minutes, and then she motioned for me to lay with her on the couch. She grabbed my woody with her other hand and stroked, sucking on my nipples and snuggling in my neck, while I put my hand over hers as she worked herself deep. I've never been so hard in all my life. I worked her amazing breasts over with my mouth, sucking in synch with her rhythm. After about ten minutes of this, I shot my load all over her belly and breasts. I couldn't hold back, even though I really wanted to see her pop. I was shaking, it was so hot. Jeez! I gave her P200 anyway. Spare me the "you paid too much" posts. It was way worth it.

I'm going back. Now, if I can get her to my hotel room for the night, that's the ticket. I'll be back in two weeks to try for more. She's a sweetie. I hope she's there.

That's it.

Laroux

Posting Limitations