Thread: Blue Center

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Strad

Closed

I rang the bell, no answer.

They used to have a photo book, scroll down for my posts a few years ago. Maybe they didn't show it to you because you knew who you wanted to see. Just ask about it next time.

As far as the chica who used to bite, fortunately I DID NOT have such a pleasure! You'll have to tell me about her sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    Good to see you back in action BBM. I have had good times at Blue Center. Do they still have the photo book so you can see all the inventory?
    I didn't know about the book? Do you remember the chica there who used to bite?

Good to see you back in action BBM. I have had good times at Blue Center. Do they still have the photo book so you can see all the inventory?

Santa Fe 1114, 6 D, at Cerrito,

That would be here: Of Course it depends on how good your Spanish is for the prices.

Old Prices are:
    Santa Fe 1114, 6 D, at Cerrito, (Blue Center). Prices: 70p Massage, 80-100p Extras. Tel: 4812-5200, 4813-8015.
    Hours: Monday to Friday 9:30am to 10pm. Saturday 12 noon to 9 pm.
    http://www.profmasajes.com/bluecenter.html http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...ead.php?t=3922

Good Experience

After striking out trying to phone several on my list, I called this old reliable. It was one the first places I ever went to on the first trip to BA probably ten years ago. Probably because in those days it advertised in the Herald. First time I was in here the chica showed up several hours later at Jackson's Thanksgiving dinner in Vicente Lopez. Phone number is 4812-5200.

Today I went with Yessica. http://www.todomasajes.net/bk/yessica/bk00.htm It was a way above average massage experience. Yessica has a good body with a, in my mind, typical Argentinean face. After a good deal of ball washing, Yessica put on a cover for the BJ. I asked her politely not too. Energetic sex.

Damage was 170 P upfront. I tried to give her a 200 P tip but she held out for 300 P.

I was with her 70 minutes so she is not a clockwatcher. I recommend for massage enthusiasts and there is a good chance I might return. I discussed doing outcall with her.

Her coworker is Luz. http://www.areamasajes.com.ar/luziana/index.html She looks interesting to me.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Big Boss Man For This Post:

Romina

After searching my old List of massage places, I finally went to this place.

Check my Old massage List and tell me where all those chicas are working.

I checked the phone numbers and came a lot of man's names for the numbers.

Gabi, Martina, Yanina, Barbi, where are they?

I paid 90p for a 45 minute massage. It was good, as was she.

Pretty and Nice, lovely tits. They tasted great, BBBJ with hand finish.

We did not discuss her fee at the beginning, but I was cheap and gave 50p.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to WorldTravel69 For This Post:

Talcahuano 426 3šA (Camila / Romina).

Quote Originally Posted by Labrador  [View Original Post]
    Well from manay of the reposr threads it does not seem that there is a chica out there that A) Is hot as hell. B) gives a rockin massage and B) Finishes with a bang. And I mean "bang".

Has anyone found such a girl.

I am probably asking for a lot and looking for a combination that may not exist. But I figured I would ask. The "happy endings" are fine. But they generally are not as "happy" as I would like.

Was hoping to find something close for the evening at my hotel when I arrive next week, figured it would be a good way to start the work week.

Lab
    Read this thread Lab :

Talcahuano 426 3šA (Camila / Romina).

The masseuse is named Cristina.

Inexpensive

Professional Masseuse.

Great Atitude !

HAPPY EVERYTHING!

Just ask.

Not for the shy if you venture for more than a massage.

Face :

Who cares!

Older girl, but hey. 2 out of three is damn good!

Looking for that perfect massage

Well from manay of the reposr threads it does not seem that there is a chica out there that A) Is hot as hell. B) gives a rockin massage and B) Finishes with a bang. And I mean "bang".

Has anyone found such a girl.

I am probably asking for a lot and looking for a combination that may not exist. But I figured I would ask. The "happy endings" are fine. But they generally are not as "happy" as I would like.

Was hoping to find something close for the evening at my hotel when I arrive next week, figured it would be a good way to start the work week.

Lab

Similar to my experience. Weired combination of reasonable mamasan and massage girl sharks. Your responses to the girl and mamasan are impeccable.

Quote Originally Posted by MacHug  [View Original Post]
    Visited Blue Center on Wednesday. I went for 1 hour session with Luciana. Agreed with mamasan massage + manual included in price. After a rather soft massage of 35 minutes, Luciana posted her wishlist: additional 150 p for full service or 100 p for sexy ending. Or I could just leave. Which I did since her attitude ruined the atmosphere. It became funny when she started arguing that she was not a prostitute.

I went to the mamasan on 6th floor who readily volunteered to return my money. I settled for the 30 min rate (80 p 30 min. 90 p 45 min. 100 p 1 hour).

Thumbs down Luciana

Visited Blue Center on Wednesday. I went for 1 hour session with Luciana. Agreed with mamasan massage + manual included in price. After a rather soft massage of 35 minutes, Luciana posted her wishlist: additional 150 p for full service or 100 p for sexy ending. Or I could just leave. Which I did since her attitude ruined the atmosphere. It became funny when she started arguing that she was not a prostitute.

I went to the mamasan on 6th floor who readily volunteered to return my money. I settled for the 30 min rate (80 p 30 min. 90 p 45 min. 100 p 1 hour).

Claudia

Just got back from Claudia, and I have to say I disagree with Bob, but, as everyone says, YMMV. Claudia fit pretty close to my ideal, short, long black hair, with big ta tas. Good, above average massage on the shoulder area, though the leg massage was lacking. No high pressure on the upsell, she just laid out the options and the prices. Paid an extra $ for the BJ, and she slipped the gibleto on without me noticing, other than the sudden lack of sensitivity. Offered 0. 3 more to have it off and a cim, and she was more than happy. All in all a great experience for $$.3. And had no trouble with the shower.

Claudia

I went to this place a few days ago and chose Claudia. (Sol wasn't available.) I gave her a todo list and the good news is that she knew what was expected of her and delivered. The bad news is that she used some of the items on the list as an excuse to charge me an outrageous $250. I should have demanded another girl or bargained or something but by that time all my blood had already rushed between my legs and I wasn't thinking too clearly.

Claudia was cute, said she was 23 but I'd guess older. Short. She's getting thick around the waist and gravity is tugging at her tetas. But she was accommodating. A bit too much false mewing and moaning for my tastes.

Shower was fairly clean but it was difficult to keep the temperature at a set level. (This was the 3rd floor apartment.)

Bob

Arrived 5pm. Mamasan told me that Sol was not there, so I went with Florencia. 100p for standard service plus 100p for what she called erotic massage. Pretty poor massage. She quit in 40-50 minutes. I will go back for other girls.

URL / Phone / Hours / Address

I spent a lot of time looking but cannot find a web site for this place. But this URL.

http://www.profmasajes.com/bluecenter.html

Will take you to some photos of the facilities, phone numbers, and hours.

The address is Santa Fe 1114, piso 6, dpto. D. One of the phone numbers is 4812-5200.

Bob

Posting Limitations