This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Luis,

A friend of mine once met a chica at some chica bar in Recoleta about 2 years ago. I think the name of the joint was Piper or something like that. Well, of course, on his first trip to BA he falls in love with the first chica he fucks and she "falls in love" with him. He ended up going back to BA a couple months later and stayed at her pad. Of course she "gave up the business" to be a cook (Yeah right) and they fucked quite a bit I'm sure. I've been to BA like 8 times now and I don't see as much of a problem if you stay with the chica as long as you're smart, can think on your feet, are alert to any funny business and can take care of yourself. I've always liked the idea of staying with a chica down there but I haven't actually done it yet. I have an open invitation to stay with one chica that I trust but haven't taken her up on it yet. In all I don't see the big danger in it as long as you play it safe. Any hinky feelings you get about her then don't do it.

Art

Don't do it

Safety should be your biggest concern here. Invite her to your place, get to know her, and then maybe see if you want to repeat. Don't lock yourself in. More than that, this girl could be a crook. While BA is not RIO, there are people who can scam you and even physicallly rob and harm you. Don't fall victim to their charms, don't believe everything they say (this is also business to them. Being nice is good customer service, not that they like you. Don't fall in love, and most importantly, don't compromise your safety. You have to be the one in control. If anything, take her on a trip where YOU want to go and are in control, not the other way around.

Cheers,.

Jack

Quote Originally Posted by LuisWeegee
    I have been in contact with this girl by emails, but she does not know that I am returning in Novmber. In prior emails she told me that if I return I could stay at her place.
    If she doesn't know you are really coming to BA, then this is all speculation. Talk is very cheap when you are discussing the hypothetical. If she is a working girl I would be very hesitant to make plans to stay at her place. You have no idea what you are getting into. Check into a hotel, see her, and evaluate. I would not mention money before I got here. My guess is that she sees big dollars or euros in her future.

Something does not seem right. If this is a working girl I have never heard of one inviting a client to stay at their place for several days. It just doesn't happen.

If she is not a working girl then it makes some sense, she is looking for a novio. If she is not a working girl then don't offer her money. Treat her like a possible GF and buy her some gifts while you are here. Dining and dancing should be enuff.

Hey luis weegee. I recommend you get yourself a reasonable hotel for 3 days and bring in and out as many women as possible trying diffrent ones.

Beware of the argentine who seem to be very nice, it usually is the DEVIL dressed up as bo peep.

on my last trip to Buenos Aires I meet this quite gal, she treated me like no one before. I am going to be in buenos Aires once Again on the 15 of Novmber and would like to spend the tree days that I am there with the same girl. I have been in contact with this girl by emails, but she does not know that I am returning in Novmber. In prior emails she told me that if I return I could stay at her place.

So my question is too have this girl with me for tree days at my becking call and stay at her place what is the most that I should be giving her I thought $1,200.00 but maybe it's to much She's really hot. Please let me know so I can contact her and give her a price thanks for your future advice.
    Before staying at her place you might want to consider the following:

1) Where does she live? Is her barrio a high crime area?

2) How well do you really know her? Does she have a jealous boyfriend, husband, lover, or brothers and friends, who might just show up while you are comfortably sleeping?

3) Staying in her apartment you are vulnerable to criminal acts, ie. Robbery, being held while they empty your bank or investment accounts. This sort of thing has happened.

If I were you I would invite her to stay in a nice hotel room that might cost you no more than US$125 per night.

Suerte

Reply to LuisWeegee

on my last trip to Buenos Aires I meet this quite gal, she treated me like no one before. I am going to be in buenos Aires once Again on the 15 of Novmber and would like to spend the tree days that I am there with the same girl. I have been in contact with this girl by emails, but she does not know that I am returning in Novmber. In prior emails she told me that if I return I could stay at her place.

So my question is too have this girl with me for tree days at my becking call and stay at her place what is the most that I should be giving her I thought $1,200.00 but maybe it's to much She's really hot. Please let me know so I can contact her and give her a price thanks for your future advice.
    Is that 1200 US dollars or 1200 Argentine pesos? In February I took a nice girl on a three night trip and paid her 100 US dollars per night, and I added a 50 US dollar tip - so that was a total of 350 US dollars. OK, the girl I am talking about could not be a Playmate centerfold. But she was very nice - in looks and attitude and skills.

Bob

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    Less than half that would be a better number and I assure you, you don't want to stay at her place. Once you see it your not going to want to sleep there.

Exon
    Exon is most likely right about her place. If the 1200 is in pesos though that's not a bad price for tree days.

Retired Member

on my last trip to Buenos Aires I meet this quite gal, she treated me like no one before. I am going to be in Buenos Aires once Again on the 15 of November and would like to spend the three days that I am there with the same girl. I have been in contact with this girl by emails, but she does not know that I am returning in Novmber. In prior emails she told me that if I return I could stay at her place.

So my question is too have this girl with me for three days at my becking call and stay at her place what is the most that I should be giving her I thought $1,200.00 but maybe it's to much She's really hot. Please let me know so I can contact her and give her a price thanks for your future advice.
    Less than half that would be a better number and I assure you, you don't want to stay at her place. Once you see it your not going to want to sleep there.

Exon

Looking for advice

On my last trip to Buenos Aires I meet this quite gal, she treated me like no one before. I am going to be in buenos Aires once Again on the 15 of Novmber and would like to spend the tree days that I am there with the same girl. I have been in contact with this girl by emails, but she does not know that I am returning in Novmber. In prior emails she told me that if I return I could stay at her place.

So my question is too have this girl with me for tree days at my becking call and stay at her place what is the most that I should be giving her I thought $1, 200. 00 but maybe it's to much She's really hot. Please let me know so I can contact her and give her a price thanks for your future advice.

Posting Limitations