Thread: Computer and Internet Security

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Another thing to watchout for regarding e-mail

Some of us give out e-mail address to chicas which might have an non-descriptive name as part of the e-mail address thinking that is safe. However, when those e-mail accounts were set up, real full names might have been used. So the e-mail recipients might see the registered names along with the e-mail adddress. I sent a test e-mail to my other e-mail accounts to make sure what do the recipient can see.

Thanks for sharing your encounter with that careless chica, KG. I have heard a story that one chica I knew gave out a fellow board member her e-mail password and asked him to log on for her. I don't exactly know why she did that, but that is not good.

We have to assume anything we send to the chicas can be compromised and be seen by others. And it can even be by their jealous novios since the chicas might have given out their password to them.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyGlue
    I just took home a dancer from La Lopez. I took some pics of her and she wanted to show me some of her pics online. So she signed into hotmail and showed me all of these pics of her with other guys.

She left and never signed out of hotmail. Right now I am sitting here with probably enough info to ruin several peoples lives. I have names, addresses, jobs on 4 guys with some rather interesting photos to back it up. May even be a board member. One guy really overpaid to take the girl to Barioloche. 5 grand for 3 days and the guy is from chicago and works for boeing. One guy is talking about getting away from his wife for a few days, and was kind enough to give his address also. I could probably call his house right now and ask how she was!

Why do guys tell chicas there real name, job, etc? I am a walking bullshit machine when talking to girls. You can never trust these girls.

These girls are morons when it comes to computers and the repercussions of there actions.

I'm not an asshole I will look at all her pics and save the ones I like, but I think its something most of us have not thought of.
    Just wondered, what do you tell non-pro's?

You are 100% correct Hunt. I logged out of her mail after I got some select pics of her solo.

I was just amazed how some guys leave themselves open to getting bit in the ass. It was almost as mind blowing as the sex but in a different way.

Retired Member

I just took home a dancer from La Lopez. I took some pics of her and she wanted to show me some of her pics online. So she signed into hotmail and showed me all of these pics of her with other guys.

She left and never signed out of hotmail. Right now I am sitting here with probably enough info to ruin several peoples lives. I have names, addresses, jobs on 4 guys with some rather interesting photos to back it up. May even be a board member. One guy really overpaid to take the girl to Barioloche. 5 grand for 3 days and the guy is from chicago and works for boeing. One guy is talking about getting away from his wife for a few days, and was kind enough to give his address also. I could probably call his house right now and ask how she was!

Why do guys tell chicas there real name, job, etc? I am a walking bullshit machine when talking to girls. You can never trust these girls.

These girls are morons when it comes to computers and the repercussions of there actions.

I'm not an asshole I will look at all her pics and save the ones I like, but I think its something most of us have not thought of.
    Anything good enough to "Jack Off" too?

Exon

ROFLMAO! Too funny! This story is a very good lesson for you fellows out there.

But be sure to do the right thing, KG, and keep confidences private. Because if you don't karma will come back on you in the way you least expect it, very badly.

Computer and Internet Security

Posting Limitations