Thread: Live the Dream: Chronology of an experiment

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by MCSE
    Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    Gentlemen, Gentlemen.

Abortion information Please.

Exon
    I've done a chica bareback, but did not come inside. She said she was on the pill, but I still pulled out. I told her abortions are illegal in Argentina. She told me She knows a doctor who does it. He does it outside of BA in the countryside.

Since it's Illegal in Argentina, No names should be posted, since the doctor can get in serious trouble. The girl you knock-up will get the info from other working girls, they know who takes care of it. It's a hazard of there line of work. Condom break, or leak etc.

I do not know the name of the doctor she was talking about, she did not tell me. If I knew it, I would not post it. If it happen, the girl will get you the info.

Retired Member

Your Chica's Abortion

Gentlemen, Gentlemen.

Abortion information Please.

Exon

The chica JC knocked up, a good friend of mine, is dead now (she died of cancer in November of 2006) so maybe the whole subject could die out as well, out of respect to the poor woman. Anyway that was four years ago. As for how he found out, I told him and he did the right thing and got it taken care of. She found the doctor (or whoever it was) on her own, which probably wasn't too hard since she had just had another abortion less than a year earlier (slow learner).

And anyone who is fucking hookers bareback should have a vasectomy, which would avoid all of this, although it still won't prevent a bad case of "Moby Dick."

Unhappy Hmmmmmmmm.

Your previous post below annoyes me somewhat:

I'm also calling bullshit on your claim that you haven't posted in two years because of this this stuff. First of all, you didn't post anything until 9/06, which is barely over a year and a half ago. Last year, you posted 37 posts (more than half of all your posts, ever) so gosh, that's not stopping posting, either. If you want to defend your buddy, that's fine, but don't make up lame excuses. Especially, since I've been bringing that exact subject up for years.

If you had paid any attention to my posts you would had observed that my chica posts have been absent for some time prior to this vist. Also, without knowing how many times I have been in BA since I first started posting, how do you know how many posts I could have made! If I tell you that I have stopped posting as a result of antagonsitc posts such as yours up until recently then I suggest you listen. UNDERSTAND!

If you had taken the time to look at my posting patterns initially it would have been clear, even to the simple minded, that when I come to BA I see numerous chicas and report my experiences for the benifit of board members. JUST LIKE THIS WEEK!

I also have no history of antagonistic posts unless my patience is tested by annoying posts such as yours. So I call BULLSHIT on YOU! LOL!

The only reason I began posting valuable chica reports this week is that after staying in Jackson's apartment and having the pleasure of getting to know him better I felt that I should get back to helping fellow board members. I have no intention of getting into some protracted dialoug with you as it would be like trying to put out a fire with kerosine. The purpose of my post was to send a message that this kind of "BULLSHIT" just degrades the forumn and potentially dircourages new members from posting valuable chica reports. I have had my say and now will return to the chicas. Feel free to just disregard anything I have to say.

As for Exon. I know that sex prison is difficult but please stop engaging RETARDS like Jamito. It serves no purpose and just enables the behavior. You are and ever will be a fine fisherman (A River Runs Through It)

Happy Mongering All. A very tired and somewhat beligerant Toymann
    Last edited by Toymann; 05-03-08 at 13:43. Reason: add icon

Retired Member

Your Chica's Abortion

But First an admission for Toymann about Fly Fishing.

Why I'm not so interested in fishing on the river delta is my real passion is the beautiful country side you'll find in the mountains of Argentina, just breath taking, gorgeous, the fishing is secondary, hell you through "em" back anyway.

Now that said, I've heard a Dorado, El Tigre is one Hell of a Fish and someday I'll have to try them. Especially on a fly rod, thats got to be some contest.

OK moving right along now, lets get to this "Abortion Topic" that Jaimito has admitted too below.

Why, Because Real Mongers Want Too Know?

And yes, the subject of impregnating your prostitute, then paying for her abortion holds much more credence for the readers of this forum than fly fishing, hopefully all of us would agree to that.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in all the years I've been posting here, even before Jackson aquired the rights to the forum, I don't ever recall the subject of Abortion being brought up. Mongering is dangerious business and fucking bare back is even more so. If you drill enough chica's and theres no protection your gona impregnate one.

So Jaimito, setting a side all your snide and demeaming comments for just a mommet. I mean really, if anyone cares if I can't spell or I'm a CockSucker or MotherFucker or I don't "Suck Jackson's Dick", or I over pay, I mean really who the fuck cares and whom ever does has problems.

Now would you please expound on your experience on this subject. I mean all of us would be very interested.

I for one would like to know.

1. Where did you meet her, privado, club, the street?

2. How many times had you done her before you "Knocked her up"?

3. How much did you pay her?

4. Did you pay her extra for "bare Back"?

5. How did you find out that she was pregnant, e-mail, phone call?

6. How much did the Abortion cost?

7. Was it hard to find a doctor.

All the details please.

Thanks.

Exon

You're kidding me, right? Exon brings up bullshit, and I'm the one making the personal attack? Uh, hello, McFly?

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann
    If memory serves me right I haven't seen any chica reviews from you in recent memory.
    I've reported on Nailea, Rania, Augustina, Jessica, Mara, Noelia, Rocio, and Clarissa in the last 6 weeks. I even posted real pictures of a couple of these chicas, not the usual website photoshop crap. Time to get that Alzheimer's checkup.

Remind me of the in depth reports that Exon has made in the same time on chicas he's been with? Shit, when Jackson practically begged him to share something a year or so ago on Flyfishing, Exon just gave him the finger, and told him that he wouldn't share info with all the cocksuckers here. Even after he was forced to do something, he put something half assed up.

This is all par for the course.

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann
    But this personal attack is just TO MUCH! Posts like yours serves no purpose what so ever. If you're that pissed at Ex then go out and have a beer next time he's in town and work it out or keep your bullshit to yourself. It's posts like yours that stopped me from posting the last two years. If you think that posts like yours help this forumn, you are sadly misstaken!

Give it a rest PLEASE!
    I'm also calling bullshit on your claim that you haven't posted in two years because of this this stuff. First of all, you didn't post anything until 9/06, which is barely over a year and a half ago. Last year, you posted 37 posts (more than half of all your posts, ever), so gosh, that's not stopping posting, either. If you want to defend your buddy, that's fine, but don't make up lame excuses. Especially, since I've been bringing that exact subject up for years.

Angry C'Mon Dude. Please chill out!

Just for the record I have had issues with Ex from time to time. But this personal attack is just TO MUCH! Posts like yours serves no purpose what so ever. If you're that pissed at Ex then go out and have a beer next time he's in town and work it out or keep your bullshit to yourself. It's posts like yours that stopped me from posting the last two years. If you think that posts like yours help this forumn, you are sadly misstaken!

Give it a rest PLEASE!

For the record Dude. I sessioned this week with an Ex recommendation (Alejandra / Betina) She was exellent just as represented by Ex. Suggest you take all this anger and go choke your chicken. It should help (LOL)

Ex's post's the majority of the time are quite entertaining and the only mistakes he makes are being a bit over the top when his humour turns personal. That said the previous post may be the most antagonistic I have ever read in the forumn.

Why are you so antagonistic? If memory serves me right I haven't seen any chica reviews from you in recent memory. Check out my posts this past week and hopefully you can refocus your attentions to reviewing chicas.

Just my two cents IMHO. Happy Mongering. Toymann
    Last edited by Toymann; 05-03-08 at 04:40. Reason: add content and icon

I hate periods

You left out a couple Sub-Forums including, going "Bare Back", Knocking Chica's Up, and Paying for Abortions.
    Oh gosh, you've uncovered my secret! Please don't tell anyone.

Shall we have a bit of a rundown of your memorable feats?

You do realize that in addition to the ones you post so freely, that most of the people who are your friends in BA, talk about how stupid you are, once you're out of sight. I'm sure they do the same of me. I have certainly done some idiotic things in my life, but in general try to learn from most of my mistakes.

You spout nonsense about what a gentleman you are, quoting some idiot from the Colombia board, and then won't give the poor chicas $3000p in the white envelope like you're supposed to.

You constantly let chicas work you over, plus you coach them how to get money out of dumb gringos up to the point of scamming them. Anyone who takes one of your glowing chica reports seriously is in for a big letdown. I've read your advice to new guys here, and can only shudder with all the misinformation you've spouted.

You constantly call the other members of this board cocksuckers, refuse to post anything that substantially helps the mongering community, and cause problems.

I'd guess that you're demonizing mongers, and making all chicas out to be angels. That's not the real world. I don't recall seeing any chicas forced into sex slavery in Argentina. You feel have you have to rescue them, and how bad it is for them to have to fuck for money. Life is hard, and almost everyone gets fucked. And life isn't fair, either. Many chicas work to support their kids, some just to have a better lifestyle, and some for drugs. Just the same as people in most parts of the world.

I will put my positive contributions up, as a member of this board, against yours, any day.

This last trip, I took out a number of newbies whom I had never met, and showed them around. In one case, I had a chica who I had sessioned with try to charge 2x the normal rate for a European guy. I wouldn't let it happen, as the guys that I meet are brothers to me, and not people to be ripped off. I've been lucky enough to meet some really knowledgeable guys in my years who have shared places with me, and I try to keep the tradition going.

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney
    All of his caustic, snide, hyper-critical, know-it-all comments and character assassinations would be assembled together. The Forum would be like a Bible of Monger information, especially for newbies, and the more experienced mongers whenever additional astute information is necessary. Sub-Forums could include--Character Assassinations of People He Doesn't Like, Chica and Relationship Advice, Chica Negotiation Rules, Low Price Privados, BBBJ Sex, Restaurants, Eating, Dry Cleaners and Launderies, Airline Deals and Prices, How Find + Buy Severe Airline Pricing Errors (benefiting personally and possibly getting hapless airline employees fired) Correct Spelling, Etc.
    Sidney,

You left out a couple Sub-Forums including, going "Bare Back", Knocking Chica's Up, and Paying for Abortions.

Exon

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    [blue]Exon has never had a post "where every word is spelled correctly".
    Sure he has. Very short posts. Even in this thread! Punctuation and capitalization I won't spot you, though.

Wink Exon and etiquette?

Exon, you should be chastised for publishing someone's personal name on this forum. Frankly, you know that's not proper forum etiquette. How would you like someone to publish your real name?

Thanks,

Jackson
    Does this mean I can’t tell everybody Exons real name is W. C. Fields?

Retired Member

I deleted the chica's personal name that was posted by Exon.

I hope that is okay with Jaimito Cartero, as he has been critical with me lately regarding my editing.

Exon, you should be chastised for publishing someone's personal name on this forum. Frankly, you know that's not proper forum etiquette. How would you like someone to publish your real name?

Thanks,

Jackson
    Why I'd call them dirty CockSuckers & MotherFucker Jackson.

Tessan was kind enough to post this below http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...&postcount=101

Thats what I knew and when I knew it. If this is the same girl thats in question I don't know. I've never met her nor do I know her name.

But simple deductive reasoning would tell you that there was a very, very high probabilty that Ana told the girl about the forum even brfore the pictures were posted. She reads & speaks English so quite possibility she saw her own pictures posted and reacted accordingly.

I do Not Know.

Exon

Greetings everyone,

6. I have no intention of banning Ana Luna. For one thing, at this point it's simply too much fun watching her supporters repeatedly kiss her ass.

Jackson
    I read Jackson's original post, explaining why it was Ann Luna that told the girl. His logic was good, assuming the facts where accurate. I guess none of you guys posting, read it since no one is answering any of Jackson's arguments. One of the things he said, was that the girl in the pic, was the same girl Anna Luna was pimping, and Exon123 was promoting on this site. http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...&postcount=101 Since no one is talking about that, I guess non of you have read his post.

This stuff is getting old, fast. Jackson already said he is not banning her. This can go on and on, with different theories. But since he is not banning her, and he may not repost his argument, this has no more point.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Punter,

I've had a communication from South American this morning.

The e-mail Ana recieved was mailed to several other people, not just Ana alone. Quite possibly "Joe Fernandez" is a Chica by the name of [Personal name deleted by Admin], the very Chica in question.

Exon
    I deleted the chica's personal name that was posted by Exon.

I hope that is okay with Jaimito Cartero, as he has been critical with me lately regarding my editing.

Thanks,

Jackson

It just doesn't get much better than this.

BAD. All I can say is IMLOGLMAO. KMLITA (kicking my legs in the air) LOL.

Ex. You have just got to chill out on this river thing! The area I fish is south of GOYA in the Ibean Swamp. This is not anything like a swamp back home. Imagine a HUGE mass of water (200 miles long and in spots 30 miles wide) filled with amazing chanels and lots of floating plant life. The water is clear and extremly clean. The corrientes river flows through this swamp but you would in no way recognize it's chanel because it has thousands of chanels. Without question it is the most amazing collection of H2O I have ever experineced. You need to imagine a huge lake filled with funky chanels defined by the floating plantlife, NOT a river as you have ever experienced. You travel through the maze of plantlife looking for an area that displays some current because that is where "el tigre" hangs out. To imagine the fight of the dorado is very simple. Just duct tape 5 12 pound silver salmon or 20 5 pound rainbow trout together and you have one 8 pound dorado. El Tigre behaves like a bone fish except it is airborne about the same time it is in the water once it feels the bite of your fly. GET THE VISUAL! You can wet or dry fly fish the creature and I'm betting after only one trip you will be cured of the skinny silver fish for ever. I live in an area in the USA that is pretty much similiar to patagonia. I'm over the skinny silver fish as once you encounter "el tigre". Its over. Lets go fishing.

Happy Mongering. Toymann

Posting Limitations