This blog is moderated by MCSE

Can anyone say psycho?

Regards,

BM.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails who cares.jpg‎  

2. 04-30-08 17:12

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punter 127
    Thanks Jackson, I don't agree with all your points but it's at least a voice reason. I do have one burning question that I assume we don't have a confirmed answer for.Who is “Joe Fernandez” ?

No finger pointing please.
    Punter,

I've had a communication from South American this morning.

The e-mail Ana recieved was mailed to several other people, not just Ana alone. Quite possibly "Joe Fernandez" is a Chica by the name of [Personal name deleted by Admin], the very Chica in question.

Exon

Retired Member

Good One Sidney.

Exon

Retired Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann
    Sidney. What ever you are smoking I wish you would share. LOL.

Thanx Jackson. WHAT A SHOCKER! Bad and you are not co-conspirators! Go figure. I was getting ready to leave your apartment today early as I can just not be a participant in such lusivious activities. LOL!

Ex. Your comments appear quite sincere and sincerity should always be respected. You are and ever will be a fine fisherman (albiet you have missed the boat on argentina's greats fish on a flyrod. "el tigre". Maybe on my next trip I will cure you of this problem. You worthless motherfucker cocksucker. Did I get that right?

Finally. "hapless airline worker loose their jobs because of AP"

IMLOGLMAO. Please Sidney. Keep it coming Baby. LOL. LOL
    Thanks Toymann,

And your absulotely right, I am a worthless piece of shit MotherFucking CockSucker and it takes one to know one thats why I address a considerable amount of our members in that light.

And thats why "I Rent My Friends"

I'll fish with you but not on the Fucking river, lets go to the mountains.

Finally I think Sidney has hit a "Grand Slam Home Run" below.

Exon

Talking Now we enter the weird zone.

Sidney. What ever you are smoking I wish you would share. LOL.

Thanx Jackson. WHAT A SHOCKER! Bad and you are not co-conspirators! Go figure. I was getting ready to leave your apartment today early as I can just not be a participant in such lusivious activities. LOL!

Ex. Your comments appear quite sincere and sincerity should always be respected. You are and ever will be a fine fisherman (albiet you have missed the boat on argentina's greats fish on a flyrod. "el tigre". Maybe on my next trip I will cure you of this problem. You worthless motherfucker cocksucker. Did I get that right?

Finally. "hapless airline worker loose their jobs because of AP"

IMLOGLMAO. Please Sidney. Keep it coming Baby. LOL. LOL
    Last edited by Toymann; 04-30-08 at 16:15. Reason: add icon

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    Greetings everyone,

I deleted MCSE's post because it contained so many inaccuracies that I simply could not let it remain visible. However, to address a few of MCSE's contentions:

1. BadMan did not steal MCSE's website, although there are some design similarities between the two websites, and similarities between their websites and thousands of other websites.

2. BadMan IS NOT the "Joe Fernandez" character.

3. BadMan does not have any other aliases on this website.

4. BadMan does not have any "girlfriends" in the traditional sense.

5. Several months ago, at his request, I changed BadMan's username as I have done for numerous other members on occasion. This was not an attempt to change identities as the change was reflected on all of his past reports.

Now to address some other issues:

6. I have no intention of banning Ana Luna. For one thing, at this point it's simply too much fun watching her supporters repeatedly kiss her ass.

7. BadMan, MCSE, and Rock Harders all pay for advertising on this website. Ana Luna, on the other hand, has never paid a penny to support this website.

8. There is no conspiracy between any of us (BadMan, MCSE, and Rock Harders) to drive any of the others out of business.

Thanks,

Jackson
    Thanks Jackson, I don’t agree with all your points but it’s at least a voice of reason. I do have one burning question that I assume we don’t have a confirmed answer for ….Who is “Joe Fernandez” ?

No finger pointing please.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Greetings everyone,

I deleted MCSE's post because it contained so many inaccuracies that I simply could not let it remain visible. However, to address a few of MCSE's contentions:

1. BadMan did not steal MCSE's website, although there are some design similarities between the two websites, and similarities between their websites and thousands of other websites.

2. BadMan IS NOT the "Joe Fernandez" character.

3. BadMan does not have any other aliases on this website.

4. BadMan does not have any "girlfriends" in the traditional sense.

5. Several months ago, at his request, I changed BadMan's username as I have done for numerous other members on occasion. This was not an attempt to change identities as the change was reflected on all of his past reports.

Now to address some other issues:

6. I have no intention of banning Ana Luna. For one thing, at this point it's simply too much fun watching her supporters repeatedly kiss her ass.

7. BadMan, MCSE, and Rock Harders all pay for advertising on this website. Ana Luna, on the other hand, has never paid a penny to support this website.

8. There is no conspiracy between any of us (BadMan, MCSE, and Rock Harders) to drive any of the others out of business.

Thanks,

Jackson

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
    Well people who don't know Exon as well as we do might think there is something there. Everyone who wants to know what you said, already does.
    If everybody who wants to know what I said, already does, then there's no need for me to re-post it, is there?

I could quote it in my own post, but why waste my time, if you're not willing to stand behind your words.
    I am willing to stand behind my words, but I changed my mind about publishing them because of my reluctance to embarass Exon.

Your continued deletions of posts (yours and others) editing of Exons posts where every word is spelled correctly.
    Exon has never had a post "where every word is spelled correctly".

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Harders
    Mongers-

Why don't we just let the cat out of the bag regarding who Ana Luna really is and what services she really provides to the members of this forum. As some forum members know, Ana Luna is a former prostitute who by the good graces and manipulative tendencies of a former (and current) mansion inhabitant, was able to stop renting her pussy and was put in the position of remise driver to the mongers. The intense irony exists here in that, although a former prostitute, Ana Luna actually provides no prostitution services before, during, or after her rides to the airport; she merely tempts her customers with her sly charms and large silicone tits (paid for by unnamed american "boyfriend") into paying her excessive prices for unreliable transportation services. It is although her customers want to be tempted by and overpay a hot chica on arrival and before departure from Buenos Aires to remind them what they left and what they can expect when they return to That Country That Tortures Arabs in Cuba.

Suerte,

Rock Harders
    Rock Hard, to set the record straight.

Your comments about Ana "Nicked" the traget but you certainly did not hit the "Bull's Eye". Since Ana is a personal friend of mine I'd like to set the record straight on her behalf. We wouldn't want any untrue rumors about Ana Luna floating around the Argentina Private Fourm now would we.

First the "Boob Job" was totaly Ana's idea with no out side influence by any boy friend or Monger, be it Americano or Porteno. I asked her why she did it, her answer was I did it for myself, my own self esteem, it made me feel good about myself. The price of the opperation was a whopping $4,500 peso's paid for completely by Ana herself. Since Ana did not have the money at the time she made payments to the plastic surgeon over a six month peroid of time. I know this to as fact, since I was with Ana when she stopped by the doctors office to make a payment on her "Boob's". In fact I met the guy personally.

Now this other rumor of Ana being a former or current prostitute.

This rumor may, or may not, hold some credance. I do know that shortly after the devaluation of the peso Ana was destitue. She and her husdand had split and Ana didn't have a penny to feed her daugher. She answered an Ad that lead to the Mansion and that again lead to her remis business. Just what the econmonic conditions of that relationship were remain unknown. But it would be fair to assume that money exchanged hands for some sorts of "goods & services". But in her defence, given her economic circumstances at the time. Pretty much anybody would have caved in.

Now do I think Ana's currently on the "Menu", ----- Well yes maybe I do. But certainly not for your everyday garden variety Monger. No I think if Ana really liked the Monger she'd "Put Out" for him, for say $5,000 peso's. In fact I've been coaching Ana over the past several years to keep her eye out for that "Rich American" too take care of her for the rest of her life. In fact I've even made an offer, but we're still in the negoications stage. And "No" I've never done her.

You see Rock Harders --- I Rent My Friends --- Jackson will verify that. You Fuck Up, you lose your lease.

Do I over pay Ana Luna, most certainly Yes. Normally I try and pay her tripple what her going rate is. And why do I do that, well because Ana Luna is a good person, she's not a "Punta" as they say. She's passed over all the good "Easy Money" she could make in a "Tello" hotel driving back and forth to the airport. Or stopping by some mongers apartment for an hour when she has the time. Nope Ana's out there working everyday, she maintains her independence, supports her daughter, does her best to pay her bills and put food on the table. All for pennuts, when she could be spreading her legs to any and all of us for some easy money and double or tripple her standard of living. ------- That I respect in Ana and thats why she's my friend ---

Exon

11. 04-30-08 13:54

12. 04-30-08 12:52

I know you're trying to goad me into re-posting my earlier message, which I might do tomorrow depending upon how motivated I am to embarrass Exon, but in the mean time I can't help but be amused at the idea that you would attempt to bait me by threatening me with Exon's credibility.
    Well people who don't know Exon as well as we do might think there is something there. Everyone who wants to know what you said, already does. I could quote it in my own post, but why waste my time, if you're not willing to stand behind your words. Your continued deletions of posts (yours and others) editing of Exons posts where every word is spelled correctly and all the personal attacks are taken out, lends a lot of credence to something going on.

I'd freely admit, that I don't know what is going on with this MCSE stuff. I don't know who is really good or bad in the situation. There seems to be a lot of puff and fluff on MCSE's part, but it certainly doesn't influence me.

Administrator

And really, by removing your post, it only lends credence to his accusations about you.
    Hi JC,

I know you're trying to goad me into re-posting my earlier message, which I might do tomorrow depending upon how motivated I am to embarrass Exon, but in the mean time I can't help but be amused at the idea that you would attempt to bait me by threatening me with Exon's credibility.

ROTFLMAO!

Thanks,

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    MCSE has a rather "Tacky" way of marketing his apartments, (My opinion only) by raising the rent slightly and throwing in a Chica. The post from "Joe Fernandez plus the e-mail I got from Ana, (which by the way, I never should have posted, it started all of this) seams to imply that anyone renting from MCSE might be investaged as a "Sex Tourist". As most of us know prostitution is not illegal in Argentina, but "Pimping" is. Therefore MCSE might possibly be opperating on the very edge of the law.
    Exon: That's really innacurated:

If you read on my apartments rental thread you'll find what happened is:

1- I made some pics on my BAEZ apartment, the pictures were all right but far from amazing.

So, I thinked that making a photo production to send to a decoration magazine would be a great idea and that's what I did. With a professional photographer, professional model and professional production team.

You guys and especially yourself started to ask if the girl was included, and I said NO, she is a professional model, however, you gave me another great idea: including a girl on a separate package, why not?

So I launched a pack, and then tested different marketing strategies for only one reason: providing a Premier Service. And I did it!

I did not only included a girl, but other services such premier airport transfers (I did it with Ana Luna in the past, now I use a more reliable company) city tours, cellphones, gps locators, cleanning services, concierge services, concerts and futbol (soccer) tickets, and a lot of services more.

I tested my marketing strategies first on this forum, then applied it to the mainstream.

Of course I would not offer the "girl" in the mainstream, but the thing about the girls, it's not about pimping them, it's just about calling them and negotiating them. Same thing you and the expert mongers do.

I can negotiate a girl better than anyone in this town and I'm very proud of it.

While it's hard to negotiate a girl for another guy, I managed to do that in order to be capable to offer a pack that includes airport transfers, snacks, a super-clean apartment, cleanning services, wifi access, cellphones able to call right-away, champagne, details, A GIRL, city tours, and assistance for the price a non expert monger would pay for one hour with a touristy oriented girl. Man, isn it just FANTASTIC?

Do I pimp? No way.

What I do it's simply do what you mongers do when you are in BA, but, as I live here, I can do it faster and better.

The truth about Ana Luna

Mongers-

Why don't we just let the cat out of the bag regarding who Ana Luna really is and what services she really provides to the members of this forum. As some forum members know, Ana Luna is a former prostitute who by the good graces and manipulative tendencies of a former (and current) mansion inhabitant, was able to stop renting her pussy and was put in the position of remise driver to the mongers. The intense irony exists here in that, although a former prostitute, Ana Luna actually provides no prostitution services before, during, or after her rides to the airport; she merely tempts her customers with her sly charms and large silicone tits (paid for by unnamed american "boyfriend") into paying her excessive prices for unreliable transportation services. It is although her customers want to be tempted by and overpay a hot chica on arrival and before departure from Buenos Aires to remind them what they left and what they can expect when they return to That Country That Tortures Arabs in Cuba.

Suerte,

Rock Harders

Retired Member

Exon,

I thought that this post was the most illogical thing you've ever written.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?p=381435

But you've outdone yourself with the post below.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?p=383419

Let me see if I understand your contention: BadMan, Joe Fernandez and I conspired to draw attention to the fact that Ana Luna showed this forum to a chica in furtherance of our plan to drive MCSE out of the apartment rental business?

What's next? Perhaps you'll tell us that Halliburton attacked the World Trade Center so they could get the reconstruction contract?

ROTFLMAO!

Thanks,

Jackson
    No, No, No Jackson my friend.

First of all it was my mistake to have ever copied the e-mail and posted it in conjunction with Ana Luna's name. Ana seams to bring out the best and the worst of us, depending on who's side your on. At first read I truly though something serrious was going on that the board should know about and said so in my post.

But now I realize that there's a "Quid Pro Quo" between the Owner of website "RentBA" and Joe Fernandez whom ever he might be.

But one question, who's the Chica involved, the sameone Ana told me about? You see you won't let me see the private photo's since I don't take pictures.

Don't become an "Enabler" on us, we don't want any pussy's on the forum.

Exon

Besides, I've gotten to the point that I now enjoy reading Exon's idiotic theories.
    Well then, if he had his own Nibu-like forum, I would think that he could rant at his hearts delight, and thus entertain everyone much more. That way you wouldn't have to search all the forums, and could take the spelling check software out, which would make everyone happy, except, perhaps, you.

And really, by removing your post, it only lends credence to his accusations about you. The building is already burning, right? <cough>

Posting Limitations