A doorman is for your Sucurity.

Fine a place that checks their ID.

Many guys from AP were stupid.

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]

I always prefer a doorman. I just go down and meet the chicas so we go up the elevator together. I prefer being safe in a foreign country.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunico  [View Original Post]
    Que gusto en saludarte...
    Tenemos muchas historias para rememorar ha ha.

I see you soon !

Bellesa

Que gusto en saludarte...

Quote Originally Posted by Redhot  [View Original Post]
    Hi dear ! Send me a WhatsApp !

I have a nice place for you in nice location 😉.

Love.

Gy💗.

Wake Up

I'm looking to rent a place in the next few weeks with a private entrance, no doorman. It gets tiring being asked how the girls were from these people! Any recommendations?

I'm looking to rent a place in the next few weeks with a private entrance, no doorman. It gets tiring being asked how the girls were from these people! Any recommendations?
    Hi dear ! Send me a WhatsApp !

I have a nice place for you in nice location 😉.

Love.

Gy💗.

Private Entrance

Apartments to Rent

I have used this company:

https://www.bytargentina.com/

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    This is the best idea in my opinion for first time dates. Why take somebody you don't know into your house?
    Thanks, Daddy, I will look into this more. In 9 visits I have only gone one time.

Quote Originally Posted by ElPerro  [View Original Post]
    Your best bet for a short stay of a few days is likely AirBnb.
    Thanks, I have been looking and there are some good deals.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston  [View Original Post]
    I stayed here years ago. Still available? Looking for an apt. near the cemetery in Feb for 3-4 days. Anyone?
    Your best bet for a short stay of a few days is likely AirBnb.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to El Perro For This Post:

Sold it years ago

To the owner of El Alamo.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston  [View Original Post]
    I stayed here years ago. Still available? Looking for an apt. near the cemetery in Feb for 3-4 days. Anyone?

Jackson's Old Apartment

Ha! I just noticed I said 3 or 4 days......I meant 3 or 4 weeks.

Insurance Considerations

Quote Originally Posted by Tres3  [View Original Post]
    If you have anything valuable that will not fit in the safe (some short term rental apartments do not have safes), it is subject to being stolen by a "visiting" chica, or her accomplices. I prefer to go to their place. That way they do not know where you are staying, and do not have an opportunity to take a mental inventory of what you might have. I always travel with a laptop computer and a smartphone, among other things. I would hate to have either stolen for a piece of pussy.

Tres3.
    Also the insurance that usually comes with your credit card is not valid if you pay in cash. I buy an annual policy from Allianz in conjunction with the credit cards (more for health reasons) and if something gets stolen you need a police report to get reimbursed. I just went through this whole mess as I had a bag stolen at the Vienna train station last summer. The companies paid half my claim but I was not in the mood to use my time fighting for the rest of it for $1000 which probably is what the claim adjusters figure in their calculation. The annual policy is a better deal if you make 3 or more trips a year. The insurance is more important for health reasons than stolen property.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Boss Man For This Post:

Great Apartment... Great Location... Great Price..

Fully furnished apartment is extremely comfortable for one or two.. It has two spacious floors (one hardwood, other ceramico), 1 1/2 baths, large closet, safe, and great kitchen, dining room, and more. Its located two blocks from Plaza Italia. And available March 1. Looking for 6-month tenant.. But will go month-to-month.. Respond direct to my AP email... And I will send link with pictures, descriptions, and reviews.. Will be there through february. And hopefully we can meet. Guarantee you will not be disappointed... DR.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Dosruedas For This Post:

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations