This blog is moderated by MrNewYork

Here

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?h...899999984&z=15

Quote Originally Posted by MrNewYork  [View Original Post]
    Yes, and perhaps even slower due to the holiday. However, they did get back to me and I have reserved a spot in recoleta for the first half of my trip. I would like to stay another week in a different part of the city. I'm looking at puerto madero and perhaps san telmo as a nice person had recommended via PM. Anyone have any other suggestions? Thanks in advance.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to WorldTravel69 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky2  [View Original Post]
    It is Argentina......of course it is slow.
    Yes, and perhaps even slower due to the holiday. However, they did get back to me and I have reserved a spot in recoleta for the first half of my trip. I would like to stay another week in a different part of the city. I'm looking at puerto madero and perhaps san telmo as a nice person had recommended via PM. Anyone have any other suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by MrNewYork  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions on getting an apartment in a nice safe area for a couple of weeks? I have contacted bytargentina but they are slow to respond.
    It is Argentina......of course it is slow.

Going to ba in january 2020 , need a place to stay.

Any suggestions on getting an apartment in a nice safe area for a couple of weeks? I have contacted bytargentina but they are slow to respond.

Posting Limitations