Thread: Looking for thoughts

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Ben There
    That's a shame, but it could have been a lot worse!

Quote Originally Posted by Zappaman
    I don't "play" that / this way in my adventures but:

Why the hell would you not meet these people for coffee, etc. Before any of this goes down? Have you spent time in Italy before? While it's wonderful on various levels, it's about a corrupt and tourist scammed as it gets and I am sure that crosses over into tourists looking for pussy thing.

Pardon me but if you blindly meet with these folks, sight unseen, and do get royally hustled or worse it's called "natural selection".

"Grumpy asshole on Wednesday" Zappaman
    Realized I posted this and never followed up with what happend. Nothing. Nada. ZIp. Best I could figure out is this guy is some twisted fuck playing with twisted naive fucks like me. Stood in the doorway of my hotel like an idiot. Wasted a good evening. I have posted on wsg to stay away from the scammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    Having read the reviews on that link Punter.

All and can say is "if she won't SuckCocK bare back, then what good is She". Pretty girl but no service.

Exon
    I saw that posted but she did BBBJ for me, and as you can see she did it in the video. The last I heard she is not working, I was lucky to have had her when she first started out.

Retired Member

Having read the reviews on that link Punter.

All and can say is "if she won't SuckCocK bare back, then what good is She". Pretty girl but no service.

Exon

Hi Exon,

You ’re right and you ’re wrong, I did do this chica but I didn ’t pull her from Exedra. Her name is Cari aka Romina Ryan aka Vicki and who knows what else, you saw the tattoos in the photo section. This is also the same chica that got religion and raised so much hell about her photos being posted, of course that was after she had her own web page and starred in a few xxx movies. I believe she was one of the main reasons for creating the private photo section. Oh she was also one of Roxanne ’s recommendations at one time.

http://argentinaprivate.com/forum/sh...127#post344980

I Think This Is A Beautiful MotherFucker x 2

Great find, a little like Traci Lords. Wish I was there to see if real. This one got by me.

Thanks

Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben There
    Sorry about that.

But let me refine my question. Besides the issue of the husband watching and this being probably the oldest fuck I will have ever had, is there anyway to protect myself from this being just a scam, or a setup for some asshole crime?

The plan is he is going to pick me up at my hotel in Rome, with his wife in the back seat (as if he is the taxi driver and she is an extra passenger) and she gives me a bbbj and I do some DATY. Then we have dinner and then back to my hotel. I am just nervous that its some set up. I found the guy on wsg. If it turns out ok I will have story to tell when I get to BA.

And yes this should be on ISG, but I don't post there, just read. I will though when I get back.
    I don't "play" that / this way in my adventures but:

Why the hell would you not meet these people for coffee, etc. Before any of this goes down? Have you spent time in Italy before? While it's wonderful on various levels, it's about a corrupt and tourist scammed as it gets and I am sure that crosses over into tourists looking for pussy thing.

Pardon me but if you blindly meet with these folks, sight unseen, and do get royally hustled or worse it's called "natural selection".

"Grumpy asshole on Wednesday" Zappaman

Retired Member

Smile I Think This Is A Beautiful MotherFucker

Hear, Hear dad

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    I personally think more of my life & personal safety than the "Kinky, purverted" thought of having sex with a woman in front her husband.

Moreover, I don't hang with those type of people and finally nothing good can come from this, only bad things.

Exon
    Hey what about that will thingy?

Retired Member

I personally think more of my life & personal safety than the "Kinky, purverted" thought of having sex with a woman in front her husband.

Moreover, I don't hang with those type of people and finally nothing good can come from this, only bad things.

Exon

Sorry and a refining of the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    Greetings Everyone,

As this thread has nothing to do with Argentina, I have moved it to the Chit Chat section.

Thanks,

Jckson
    Sorry about that.

But let me refine my question. Besides the issue of the husband watching and this being probably the oldest fuck I will have ever had, is there anyway to protect myself from this being just a scam, or a setup for some asshole crime?

The plan is he is going to pick me up at my hotel in Rome, with his wife in the back seat (as if he is the taxi driver and she is an extra passenger) and she gives me a bbbj and I do some DATY. Then we have dinner and then back to my hotel. I am just nervous that its some set up. I found the guy on wsg. If it turns out ok I will have story to tell when I get to BA.

And yes this should be on ISG, but I don't post there, just read. I will though when I get back.

If you are in sex prison and don't have other options then give it a go. But if you are on you way to BA then save up those nuts for some hot women. You hate to waste one on a 40 something when you can use it on a 20 something.

Administrator

Venues: 398

Thread Moved

Greetings Everyone,

As this thread has nothing to do with Argentina, I have moved it to the Chit Chat section.

Thanks,

Jckson

As MCSE says, some times the attractive wives they describe are not such.

Expect middle-aged women that are just about fuckable.

I used to move around the swingers community a few years back when I had a reasonably "tradeable" girlfriend but very seldom did I find anything I liked and I'm not too choosy!

And while I don't have the slightest problem joining in groups or orgies, I feel rather nervous fucking a woman while the husband is there sitting, wanking off watching how I fuck her and giving instructions and suggestions on poses and so on.

Now, if you don't have a problem with this or would like to try just for the experience, I wouldn't worry too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben There
    Ok I need some advice. On my way to BA I am stopping in Rome for 3 days. After looking at ISG and some old WSG I came across the following post:

As you can see, this guide is not very active for Rome. But if you are visiting Rome and would like to play with Italian women, I am offering you my wife for an evening of uninhibited sexy fun. We like to meet guys, women or couples who are visiting Rome for work or tourism. We usually do not meet with locals but will take your contact details if you want to watch my wife in action.

What can you expect? My wife is in her early 40s, dark hair, good body - not a model but not fat or ugly either. She loves to dress sexy such as mini skirt, stockings, high heels and blouse so that her tits are on display. She will go out with you for dinner and drinks. You can play with her in the restaurant or bar. I will usually drive you around in our car, so you can play with her in the back seat.

She likes to be told what to do and will do exactly as you say. Only safe sex but she will suck you uncovered. You can take any of her holes in any position. She is daring and will show off and play in public. She also likes to be tied up and blindfolded. She enjoys to be seduced but also to be handled rougher. And she will do roel playing - a maid, a prostitute, a streetwalker.

We often visit XXX cinemas where she will end up naked and being touched and more. We go to special meeting points for singles and couples where she will show off in the car while others watch, or get out and fuck in the parking lot, or exchange places in another car.

Contact us here for more details.

I wrote with them and traded some stories and pics. They want to get together to play out some of their fantasies and there is no money involved at all. On one side I am quite interested (mostly because there seems to be no serious action in Rome other than $$$$ chicas. But on the other the fear of some scam exists, either out of paranoia or just too many unknowings of the situation. Thoughts?
    Well, as you can imagine, there are a lot of guys who are interested into having sex with a sexy woman for free, and just a few couples with these kind of proposals, that makes the balance in the swingering scene gets very hard for the lonely guys. It's possible but it's not that easy, and finally, some times the attractive wives they describe are not such.

An Argentine case for a cuckold it's this http://www.santilaura.com.ar/

Posting Limitations