Ok I need some advice. On my way to BA I am stopping in Rome for 3 days. After looking at ISG and some old WSG I came across the following post:

As you can see, this guide is not very active for Rome. But if you are visiting Rome and would like to play with Italian women, I am offering you my wife for an evening of uninhibited sexy fun. We like to meet guys, women or couples who are visiting Rome for work or tourism. We usually do not meet with locals but will take your contact details if you want to watch my wife in action.

What can you expect? My wife is in her early 40s, dark hair, good body - not a model but not fat or ugly either. She loves to dress sexy such as mini skirt, stockings, high heels and blouse so that her tits are on display. She will go out with you for dinner and drinks. You can play with her in the restaurant or bar. I will usually drive you around in our car, so you can play with her in the back seat.

She likes to be told what to do and will do exactly as you say. Only safe sex but she will suck you uncovered. You can take any of her holes in any position. She is daring and will show off and play in public. She also likes to be tied up and blindfolded. She enjoys to be seduced but also to be handled rougher. And she will do roel playing - a maid, a prostitute, a streetwalker.

We often visit XXX cinemas where she will end up naked and being touched and more. We go to special meeting points for singles and couples where she will show off in the car while others watch, or get out and fuck in the parking lot, or exchange places in another car.

Contact us here for more details.
I wrote with them and traded some stories and pics. They want to get together to play out some of their fantasies and there is no money involved at all. On one side I am quite interested (mostly because there seems to be no serious action in Rome other than $$$$ chicas. But on the other the fear of some scam exists, either out of paranoia or just too many unknowings of the situation. Thoughts?