Thread: Gifts for chicas

+ Submit Report
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Great point. SOmething to really have in consideration for these situations. I think I made some mistakes in the past, but I hope I can relief my errors, I hope everythings ok, really.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Cubic Zirconia,s Ankle Chains, tennis bracelets with about 10 kts. Of CZ's That will surely get her killed.
    Excellent point, TL. Keep in mind that while many of these chicas look like the could be the (smokin' hot nympho) next door, most of them are quite poor. Just as gents (who don't want to draw unnecessary attention to themselves) are advised not to flash expensive watches around town, chicas need to be aware, too.

Quote Originally Posted by =
    Got rid of my ex in Houston by giving her a Rolex since she worked in a bad neighborhood as a teacher.
    Just spit coffee all over my monitor. Thanks.

I think you've heard it all: perfume, undies, etc. Marshall's and other off-price stores are great for picking up inexpensive gifts that will be appreciated (and would be expensive in Bs As).

If you have an old (but recent) gsm (quad band ensures it will work in Bs As) phone (ATT or T-Mo) that you don't need you can call the phone company and get the unlock code. Delete all your data, remove any media cards and do a factory reset. Then unlock the phone. Voila, nice gift.

I have given a couple of chicas sunglasses (Versace, etc.) and they were quite appreciative (living in Bs As gives one plenty of opportunity to wear sunglasses). Keep in mind, I only do this because I like the instantaneous smiles and attention. I do not, for a minute, think that the fact that I give a chica a gift that I am anything more than an ATM (albeit a kind and entertaining ATM) I should also footnote here that in 99% of my Bs As experiences, my chica friends and I have not shared a spoken language in common.

Electronics Are Always a Hit

Quote Originally Posted by Laroux  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure many of you bring gifts for your regular chicas. I want to bring something for a chica I see regularly and am wondering what you guys bring to girls down here. What do they like? What is easy to get in the states but not so easy to obtain in Argentina? Chocolate always works (btdt) but what else? What have you brought that's been a hit?

Spare me the flames, I'm not in a mood to mess with that.

Laroux
    It depends on what type of girl she is and what she means to you.

The latest unblocked I-Phone, I-Pad, Playstation 3 if she has children , perfume , Victoria's Secret or Fredrick's of Hollywood has a discontinued items or super sale items on line.

All of the above will be much appreciated. These items ONLY apply if the girl is NOT a super case hardened pro that expects gifts or has 10 different guys sending her moneygrams every month.

But you never know do you.

Best bet:

If she's poor and lives in a Villa (and A LOT of them do) she will appreciate it, if she lives in Recoleta and makes 1200 to 1500 an hour then she will only assume that you are soft have too much money and the gift means nothing to you.

Jackson's Depreciating Gift's Value or perceived value scale comes into play.

Chocolate makes them FAT.

E-Bay is ideal for phones, laptops, playstations etc maybe even perfume.

Cubic Zirconia,s Ankle Chains, tennis bracelets with about 10 kts. Of CZ's That will surely get her killed.

Got rid of my ex in Houston by giving her a Rolex since she worked in a bad neighborhood as a teacher.

At least you can follow her to the nearest Pawn Shop or Jeweler and watch her have it appraised.

NO CHOCOLATES.

TL.

Basically if you have it and you like her then do whatever you want , it won't tip the boat for us down here one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Laroux  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure many of you bring gifts for your regular chicas. I want to bring something for a chica I see regularly and am wondering what you guys bring to girls down here. What do they like? What is easy to get in the states but not so easy to obtain in Argentina? Chocolate always works (btdt) but what else? What have you brought that's been a hit?

Laroux
    I'm learning to read the forum. Are very tender!

Jajjajaj other post are male fans hot and sex.

Give them $2 dollar bills. Its a good luck charm in BA, a lot carry 1$ bills the 2$ is very hard to come by in BA. Most banks in the US have some if you ask.

Cost = 2$.

Ok seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Laroux

Laroux
    If she's a "working girl" it's doesn't matter, whatever you bring her will only worth be it's value in cash. If she's not than whatever you bring her will be appreciated. The woman I was involved with here always appreciated what I did for her and it was always simple things but stuff she needed mostly for her house. It need not be very big, most Argie guys are real assholes to their women, if you do anything at all it will most likely blow her away.

Venues: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    I always thought some man cream was a good gift, plus it keeps their faces from breaking out.
    LOL! Good point.

Retired Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Laroux

Laroux
    Obviously you've never read Jackson's theroy on the "Half Life" of a Chica gift so I'll do my best to repete it for you.

Any gift you give a Chica has a full value the first day its recieved. But the next day it only has half the value it did the previous day. And the following after that it only has half the value of yesterday and so on and so on until the gift depreciate's down to almost nothing.

It will never depreciate's down to no value at all, "Worthless". Because that way it can alway's be brought up to be used against you. With statements like "so & so gave me this and you only gave me that."

Comprendo!

Correct me if I'm wrong Jackson.

Exon

Quote Originally Posted by El Queso
    Perfume might be a good gift, or even makeup if you know what to buy. Good makeup - alot of the makeup the girls use here is cheap Argentina crap and it makes their faces break out sometimes.

Both perfume and makeup here are expensive for the good stuff.
    I always thought some man cream was a good gift, plus it keeps their faces from breaking out.

I go to marshalls and buy european perfumes on special

These run us$8 to 20. Buy top well known luxury european brands.

These perfumes are us$75+ in BSAS.

Bob

Vickie's

In my experience, Argentine girls just LOVE anything that says "Victoria's Secret." You could bring a feminine hygiene napkin that has a VS logo on it, and she'll love it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Charbuck For This Post:

Venues: 8
    Perfume might be a good gift, or even makeup if you know what to buy. Good makeup - alot of the makeup the girls use here is cheap Argentina crap and it makes their faces break out sometimes.

Both perfume and makeup here are expensive for the good stuff.

Gifts for chicas

Laroux

Posting Limitations