Thread: Requests for Recommendations

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

No Need to Waste Time!

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBob  [View Original Post]
    I'll give you a hint: If many guys talk about good service, great personality and you like the photos; then you have a greater chance of clicking with the girls. Mutual respect and chemistry can not be purchased for money. If it isn't worth a little of your time, why would anyone bother helping you unless you were paying them directly or indirectly.

If you look, there is a promoter on this site so is a nice guy. Remember this is his business. He will find you generally a lower levels girl, who will for the right money will do or try her best to be your date for the evening; fuck the shit out of you with a moderate or better level of skill; and portray what ever she guesses and / or the promoter tells her you want her to be. If you have an unlimited buget sometime this guy has connections with better looking girls with skills and who actually can read the news paper and make intelligent small talk.

I can think of a number of girls discussed on this site that are liked by many guys for exactly what you are talking about. Other guys would never spend one hour with the same girl-different tastes. Also they same girl will react differently with different guys: chemistry.

Have fun. Buenos Aires has an amazing collection of working girls many of whom react well to being treated well.
    Hey Boob!

I resemble that remark!

I'm NOT saying that I'm Batman, I'm just saying that we have NEVER been seen in the same place at the same time.

TL

No offense taken and none tossed in my direction I'm sure!

The water or the mud will seek it's OWN level !

A nice "Salad" on occasion from Camila or Daisy is a beautiful thing though!

Yeah, Hoble!

Your wish is our command and Kitty is an excellent first choice!

All Levels of "Soyvice" can be attained !

TL.

Ok guy HINT: think Hello, kitty as the first place to start your research

"Hello, kitty" then hit the search button or if you are looking at this on April 19 in the evening it is the next posting down on the front page.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Miami Bob For This Post:

Hoble--devote a few hours of time reading, then questions& then you get what you want w / help

I'll give you a hint: If many guys talk about good service, great personality and you like the photos; then you have a greater chance of clicking with the girls. Mutual respect and chemistry can not be purchased for money. If it isn't worth a little of your time, why would anyone bother helping you unless you were paying them directly or indirectly.

If you look, there is a promoter on this site so is a nice guy. Remember this is his business. He will find you generally a lower levels girl, who will for the right money will do or try her best to be your date for the evening; fuck the shit out of you with a moderate or better level of skill; and portray what ever she guesses and / or the promoter tells her you want her to be. If you have an unlimited buget sometime this guy has connections with better looking girls with skills and who actually can read the news paper and make intelligent small talk.

I can think of a number of girls discussed on this site that are liked by many guys for exactly what you are talking about. Other guys would never spend one hour with the same girl-different tastes. Also they same girl will react differently with different guys: chemistry.

Have fun. Buenos Aires has an amazing collection of working girls many of whom react well to being treated well.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoble  [View Original Post]
    ...and I'm not feeling up to the task of starting the filtering process again. I'm looking for recommendations on girls that I can take to dinner, have a nice conversation, some wine, and then take the party to my place in Pto Madero...
    With all due respect, that's where all the work is.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jackson For This Post:

Looking for recommendations for dinner and then party

Newbie in the forum, so hopefully posting in the right tread. Been traveling to BA on a regular basis for the past 10 years, so had experience my share of boliches, privados, and website hunting. I got to the point where I would only call a couple of my favorites, have a nice dinner and then party back at my place. Unfortunately, my regulars are gone now, and I'm not feeling up to the task of starting the filtering process again. I'm looking for recommendations on girls that I can take to dinner, have a nice conversation, some wine, and then take the party to my place in Pto Madero. I'm fluent in spanish and have no preference on age or nationality, although I do have a thing for Paraguayans.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Not my experience, and its recent.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung  [View Original Post]
    Actually you are wrong. Romina is into bi-fun. She's passive but loves it. And has always been. I can't vouch for Carolina.
    Asked her in the flesh, about a year ago, she laughed and said she didn't mind if another girl licked her pussy but that she was not into reciprocating in the least. Maybe in your book that's bi-fun. In my book, not so much. Happy mongering all. Toymann.

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    Can't speak for Romina's sister but unless something has changed recently, she does not meet your criteria of being bisexual. Lovely gal but girl girl fun really isn't her thing. Just PM her and she will tell you I am sure. Hope this helps. Toymann.

P.S. In my experience, and I do more than my share of toda la noches, you will find the market around 1200 to 1500 pesos. Be skeptical of chicas asking more, and always take a shorter period test drive before you start talking TLN.

Pps. Not sure what your body style is but if you like curvy chicas, pm love drop. She fits the bill.
    Actually you are wrong. Romina is into bi-fun. She's passive but loves it. And has always been. I can't vouch for Carolina.

Sabrina and Mia 2

Quote Originally Posted by SlyOne  [View Original Post]
    I am sure from my response I can find someone?

Sly.
    The Old Sly One!

Take my word for it that Sabrina or Mia 2 will get the job done Buddy!

Sabrina is now the NEW Anal Princess and Carpet Muncher Supreme!

Loves D.P's!

Have Fun,

TL.

Thanks for the help

I am sure from my response I can find someone?

Sly.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    Don't know if she would be down with a swing club or not but otherwise you have described Romina to a T.

Also don't know TLN pricing but I've known her for awhile and I've never known anybody to complain about tarrifs when it comes to her.

Have fun,

DR.

Are you the Sly from Lima, Peru?

If you are that Sly one, send me a Pm and will discuss via back channels.

Just an FYI Sly one.

Looking for a (No Kidz) 23 to 30 yr old bi sexual chica who loves to party.

Attractive but doesn't need to be a model.

Also some guidance on price for TLN service.

Plan on dinner then maybe a swingers club then home to bed.

I will be in BA next week end March.

Prefer a recommendation rather than the hit or miss approach at a club.

Thanks.

Sly.
    Can't speak for Romina's sister but unless something has changed recently, she does not meet your criteria of being bisexual. Lovely gal but girl girl fun really isn't her thing. Just PM her and she will tell you I am sure. Hope this helps. Toymann.

P.S. In my experience, and I do more than my share of toda la noches, you will find the market around 1200 to 1500 pesos. Be skeptical of chicas asking more, and always take a shorter period test drive before you start talking TLN.

Pps. Not sure what your body style is but if you like curvy chicas, pm love drop. She fits the bill.

Romina's Sister

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    Don't know if she would be down with a swing club or not but otherwise you have described Romina to a T.

Also don't know TLN pricing but I've known her for awhile and I've never known anybody to complain about tarrifs when it comes to her.

Have fun,

DR.
    If you want someone who is a little older, but also attractive, there is also Romina's sister, Carolina. Everything that DR said about Romina also holds true with her older sister. I have been with both, and have no complaints.

Tres3.

HelloKitty is Romina

Thanks.

Sly.

Have fun,

DR.

Looking for something special.Help Please

Thanks.

Sly.

Thanks again for the response.

I think I'll try a website like bairegirls in the "madura" section.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Mia 2 is very hot but she is only 34.

I guess she can lie to you and tell you that she's 40.

Only one I can think of or recommend.

Have Fun in BA,

TL

Posting Limitations