Thread: Habanos Pub - Rip off

+ Submit Report
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Best revange-

Send a friend there just to get in.

He should then go to bathroom and put two small "slammer"-glasses in the toilet.

Bottom down (important¡¡¡)

Flushing 3 times.

They will never find the reason for future obstruccions and will pay 3 times the robbed plata to open the walls to fix the point.

Also "la gotita", glue that fixes in seconds, is very efficient to close a "cerradura". Also of the car of the owners / workers.

Putting on the outside of "forro". Causes big BIG probs. Must leave fast.
    "butyric acid" is one of the smells, that in weeks u can´t remove from a departement. Put a small/few small preservativos close to a needle for the next costumer to sit down.

Take u time for your revenge.

This post is satiric.

I do not recomend things like that to do. They are forbidden.

Try to stick to places already reviewed by others, if you do try something new, be aware it could be a rip-off and do not carry credit cards, bank cards or too much cash.

Buenos Aires - be careful

I am Brazilian and I was robbed in Private Club Habanos, address Tucumán 563 - Buenos Aires. A guy who works there and two prostitutes took me to a room and took all money from my wallet. Then they put me out of place.

To take care! Buenos Aires is dangerous.

I didn't realize that was the name of that place

They got me in there the first time I did a fly by on Exedra.

Typical shitty business model. Hire a couple of decent looking chicas to get you in the door and then try to surround you with 2 other ones and charge you crazy money for nothing.

I fell for it as I said hell yeah for a $40 AR drink for a fuck. That is what the told me. So I said yes and same shit happened. 3 drinks show up. I stood up and started to walk to the door as one of the girls tried to hold me back with her legs. Aggressively but not aggressive enough for my leg to break her leg.

I have no patience for those type places. I don't know how they do it and survive. They have a visa sign on their door. I wonder how many suckers pay them with their VISA. If you do or have done, immediately call your bank and charge it back. Also call VISA and let them know you were extorted or threatened with violence (may or may not be true) and ask VISA why they allow a shit hole like that to accept the VISA card.

Damn I am all fired up now. Bastads!

Anyway, AVOID! AVOID! AVOID! Worse case is you have to do a charge back. Second worse case is you have push some ass bag our of your way to get out of the joint.

Would be horrible for someone who doesn't speak any Spanish as well.

Booka

Syllogism?

Quote Originally Posted by Hound
    A syllogism: If Rjsss212 might be Boss Man and Boss Man is Badboy13 then Rjsss212 might be Badboy13.

Do any or all of the three of you care to enlighten us?
    Syllogism? Catagorical or modal? Anyway, I digress. Sorry either way, not him. Feliz Navidad.

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    Punter,

Boss Man Ïs¨Badboy13

Exon
    A syllogism: If Rjsss212 might be Boss Man and Boss Man is Badboy13 then Rjsss212 might be Badboy13.

Do any or all of the three of you care to enlighten us?

1st time on AP

Wow, quite a first post. Usually a first time poster has a question or offers something informative / constructive to the forum. An in-your-face hard ass criticism is rare. Been here before? The tenor and tone are remarkedly similar to someone else who used to hang his hat here with great frequency. Anyone seen that Boss Man guy lately? Nah, couldn't be. *raised eyebrow* Could it?
    Sorry, first post on AP (and first time in BA) but I usually post on the ISG. Hardass? I didn't think so. In your face, yea maybe a little - sorry! But there wasn't much there. Anyway, thanks for the clarification LGOVER. That was good info.

Wow, quite a first post. Usually a first time poster has a question or offers something informative / constructive to the forum. An in-your-face hard ass criticism is rare. Been here before? The tenor and tone are remarkedly similar to someone else who used to hang his hat here with great frequency. Anyone seen that Boss Man guy lately? Nah, couldn't be. *raised eyebrow* Could it?
    Last time I saw Boss Man I think he was masquerading as Badboy13 or was it one of his varies other aliases? Of course he doesn ’t acknowledge or deny any connection. I guess sometimes Argentina Nights just get lonely. lol

Let me elaborate.

The boliches from Jackson's 1 page list like Madahos, Shampoo, La Lopez, Cattos, Hook. (strip clubs) in Recoletta, charge an entry fee, will get a free drink and there is choice for the monger to pick the girl he likes and proceed. Chicas go to your location. I would catgorize them as "level I" boliches where the customer has a choice and are upscale.

While the "level II" boliches in Flores (Dolys, Envidia, Camoon) caters to local working crowd and the monger again has a choice and gets a drink for the entry. Chicas do not leave the premise. Hotels next door, upstairs etc. And also chicas apparently get fired for giving out ph#.

While the ones like the one next to Cafe Exedra on the right side, Habanos Pub and another on the way to from Cafe Execra to Cafe Orleans.

Would be "level III" ripoff. No entry fee and tout manages to sneak you in and then 2 chicas sit next to you that you have not chosen. One is the "promotoria" and other is supposedly a chica and then she does the infamous single clap and there are 3 drinks and it is downhill from there.

THEY ARE IN CONTROL and most times n copas promises something on the premise and then it changes to (n+2) copas to have fun and they have a little dingy corner with a couch and within 10 minutes or so the promotoria invades in for more drinks. I have seen the same touts work fro a few places, probably they are freelancing or get fired and move from location to location.

Customer has no choice but face an extortion. There were few stunners in such places and that is what drags in the unwary and the final experience is you feel fucked. BTW, I walked out from Habanos just paying for my drink 40 pesos.

If you guys have a better rating system let me know like $, $$ or 1-10 etc

Quote Originally Posted by Rjsss212
    Is that the best you can do? OK, obviously you had a bad experience but how was it a ripoff? Presumably you have been reading the posts and have a sense of the content and style of info provided. Got anything else to say?

Ripoff?

Is that the best you can do? OK, obviously you had a bad experience but how was it a ripoff? Presumably you have been reading the posts and have a sense of the content and style of info provided. Got anything else to say?

Habanos Pub - Rip off

This place on Tucuman 563 (Cap Fed) is a ripoff avoid guys.

The girls were horrible. I am surprised how these places manage to thrive.

Posting Limitations