Thread: Price break for touching only?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Extranjero
    Administrator

Venues: 398

Thread Cleanup

Greetings everyone,

1. I moved the comments about "Astryd" to the Chica Recommendations thread.

2. I deleted the antagonistic remarks to / from Badboy.

3. I've closed this thread because it was a joke.

4. Oh yea, Merry Fucking Christmas.

Thanks,

Jackson

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Punter 127
    Jackson has a pretty good track record of picking out the trouble makers; I'll go with his judgment.
    Actually, Thomaso is much better at identifying the "crank" posts that I am. The issue is that there are a couple of assholes who, for one reason or another, take delight in registering usernames and subsequently jerking everybody off by posting completely idiotic questions. For example...

1. Fisting Fun, who posted a thread looking for "amputee chicas".

2. Raftwee, who was looking for lactating girls to travel to Singapore.

3. Hounddog's instant "next day" STD symptoms.

4. Phu Bai, with 28 idiotic, nonsensical posts that I recently deleted.

5. Extranjero, who in this thread is asking about getting a discount just to touch the chicas.

And these are just the ones I remember, because there are a number of similar threads that I've long since deleted and whose details I've forgotten.

I don't know if Extranjero is actually KOS or Marak5 or Big Asian, but it's irrelevant. The point here is that the idiots are out there, and we just can't accept new subjects posed by first time posters at face value.

Thanks,

Jackson

FYI, I've re-posted the above in a new thread in the event that anyone wishes to continue the discussion on the subject.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...ead.php?t=4449

Quote Originally Posted by Esten
    As far as paranoia of STDs, I actually know someone exactly like this. He knows and understands the hobby, and would indulge himself (more than the small amount he has already) but his fear of STDs holds him back. FWIW he has a steady girlfriend. Calling it a 'panic' is ridiculous. It is a fear or paranoia.
    That's all right, I understand your point of view and, in fact, myself seriously answered the first Extranjero's question, as you did too. But, the matter is, the 2nd post of Extranjero was about an insight topic in the Living in Argentina thread regarding racism, insulting the administrator was the 3rd, so it's more than clear he is looking for trouble and he is nothing but a loser.

About STD's I'm sure that no one is happy to get a desease, but taking some prevention meassures and risking a little, it's what you do, as you risk your life everytime you leave from your house and you cross the street. A STD it's not the only cause for death, and in fact, is more factible to be killed for acting like a jerk / loser.

If Extranjero's concern were legiti, as Doggyboy stated, that would be more a "fear", or "panic", in the specific, but, probably a Paranoia in the whole:

Paranoia is a disturbed thought process characterized by excessive anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs concerning a perceived threat. In the original Greek, παράνοια (paranoia) simply means madness (para = outside; nous = mind) and, historically, this characterization was used to describe any delusional state. (source, wikipedia)

Although Extranjero is certainly someone who talks straight and speaks his mind, I find the level of hostility towards him here somewhat inordinate.

As far as paranoia of STDs, I actually know someone exactly like this. He knows and understands the hobby, and would indulge himself (more than the small amount he has already) but his fear of STDs holds him back. FWIW he has a steady girlfriend. Calling it a 'panic' is ridiculous. It is a fear or paranoia.
    Extranjero is a fucking blight, just like the rest of his ilk. Also, I suggest you do some research regarding the defintions of panic and paranoia. In addition he doesn't talk straight because he's lying about the STD thing. I don't often go overboard in confronting others, newbies or otherwise, but when I see someone "show up" who clearly is looking for trouble (and nothing else despite what they might say) I don't mind calling them out.

Although Extranjero is certainly someone who talks straight and speaks his mind, I find the level of hostility towards him here somewhat inordinate.
    Jackson has a pretty good track record of picking out the trouble makers; I’ll go with his judgment.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Extranjero
    Would you just cut my account now?
    I'm studying you. It's sort of like playing with a mouse.

Would you just cut my account now?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    Obviously I didn't police it tightly enough.
    You bore me.

Administrator

If you police the forums so tightly why not flag the racist posts?
    Obviously I didn't police it tightly enough.

If you police the forums so tightly why not flag the racist posts?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    Another loser, as I suspected.
    Your opinion about what posts are objectionable speaks volumes.

Administrator

So I posted a newby question is that a crime?

So I objected to someone's racist post is that a crime?

Kick me off. I'll just sign up later under another e-mail address.
    Another loser, as I suspected.

Some of us just do this when they travel & can get girls for free at home.

;-P.

LOL.
    Yer sister doesn't count.

Doggboy: may be it's a case of EXTREME paranoia.

Get SIDA & die loser Muttboy!

Some of us just do this when they travel & can get girls for free at home.

;-P.

LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    Instead of going to the trouble and waste of time of signing up under a new email address, I have some advise. Quit fucking around on the internet and get some professional help for your "extreme paranoia about STD's". Which by the way is a form of "panic", not paranoia. All this of course assuming you actually do have a legit panic disorder. Otherwise yer just another pathetic fucking loser. Come to think of it, if you have a panic disorder about pussy, you are a pathetic fucking loser anyway.

So I posted a newby question is that a crime?

So I objected to someone's racist post is that a crime?

Kick me off. I'll just sign up later under another e-mail address.
    Instead of going to the trouble and waste of time of signing up under a new email address, I have some advise. Quit fucking around on the internet and get some professional help for your "extreme paranoia about STD's". Which by the way is a form of "panic", not paranoia. All this of course assuming you actually do have a legit panic disorder. Otherwise yer just another pathetic fucking loser. Come to think of it, if you have a panic disorder about pussy, you are a pathetic fucking loser anyway.

Posting Limitations