Thread: Astryd

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by Miami Bob

Sweet

Thanks Sinistra, but if you are recommending this girl (you did post in the "Member recommendations" thread) wouldn't it be nice if you gave us some idea of where you found this sweet girl?

Sweet

I saw Astryd today and I have to say that I liked the experience. Oddly, I think I actually liked HER more than I liked having sex with her. She's sweet and gentle, laughs easily, wants you to be happy, and is the kind of girl you wouldn't mind taking home to meet mom back in Bergamo.

She's also quite pretty. She kind of looks like one of the Olsen twins, but a few years older. She's not the knockout you see in the glamour shots, and she's not really "fit." She not fat, she's just not fit and is starting to get a little squishy. Still, she's definitely hot.

Sex wasn't great. There are some girls who are really into it, but Astryd likes it sweet and gentle. She definitely can't handle anything approaching PSE, but she's a sweet little GFE.

Face 9, Body 7.5, Service 7, Avg 7.83.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwp12
    Does she do anal?
    No, she does not. But she is still worth a spin.

Retired Member

I believe her original name was Indiana, she been around a long time.

Exon

Does she do anal?

Correct link for Astryd

The link from Miami Bob won't work directly, so I've posted one that will.

http://www.platynum.com.ar/Entreteni...yd/Astryd1.htm

Look here:

www.platynum.com.ar/entretenimiento/entretenimientoEnglish.htm[/url]

She speaks good english because she is from irish stock, not because she is a hardened pro who learned on the job. Last August, she was 300 pesos for a long hour at her micro center incall, near the triangle. She is a BADDBOY certified experience.

For that joker who wants to look and not touch, I'd pay 150 pesos per hour just to look at her--yes, I really mean it.

Look here:

She speaks good english because she is from irish stock, not because she is a hardened pro who learned on the job. Last August, she was 300 pesos for a long hour at her micro center incall, near the triangle. She is a BADDBOY certified experience.

For that joker who wants to look and not touch, I'd pay 150 pesos per hour just to look at her--yes, I really mean it.

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Bob
    Astryd is at 9.0++++. In my book she is close is a 10 and she has zero attitude.
    Where can I see this Astryd you speak of?

The best thing about her is.

Astryd is at 9.0++++. In my book she is close is a 10 and she has zero attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Bob
    Astryd turned out to be a real sweetie pie and a great lay.
    She is that. One of my favorites as well, glad you agree.

Regards

BADD- welcome back

Would you be kind enough to share one of your super recomendations. I, for one, miss your participation here.

Astryd turned out to be a real sweetie pie and a great lay.

There are many members of this board who like to hear from you again. You are right: This is basically a place to talk about women, sex etc. There are many different political points of view here. WE all agree that talking about mud people and the master race is highly offensive stuff.

Let return to getting laid and eating well. I don't give a shit if Badd and Sid don't agree on anything about politics nor history. They are both quite adept at getting laid at a reasonable price and used to be very generous about sharing their "know how".

Merry christmas and a Happy New Year. I would like to see next year more sharing of what we have in common and less bickering about bull shit.

Posting Limitations