Thread: Assholes on the Forum

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    Actually, Thomaso is much better at identifying the "crank" posts that I am.

The issue is that there are a couple of assholes who, for one reason or another, take delight in registering usernames and subsequently jerking everybody off by posting completely idiotic questions. For example.

1. Fisting Fun, who posted a thread looking for "amputee chicas".

2. Raftwee, who was looking for lactating girls to travel to Singapore.

3. Hounddog's instant "next day" STD symptoms.

4. Phu Bai, with 28 idiotic, nonsensical posts that I recently deleted.

5. Extranjero, who in this thread is asking about getting a discount because he only wants to touch the chicas.

And these are just the ones I remember, because there are a number of similar threads that I've long since deleted and whose details I've forgotten.

I don't know if Extranjero is actually KOS or Marak5 or Big Asian, but it's irrelevant. The point here is that the idiots are out there, and we just can't accept new subjects posed by first time posters at face value.

Thanks,

Jackson
    Thats why I call them "CockSuckers" Jackson and some of them qualify as MotherFuckers also.

Exon

Bravo!

Laroux

Makes sense to me, Jackson.

The main reason of this forum is to talk about women and help each.

Warn each other of the good and bad that is out there.

OH no, I have been outed!

Administrator

Venues: 398

Assholes on the Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Punter 127
    Jackson has a pretty good track record of picking out the trouble makers; I'll go with his judgment.
    Actually, Thomaso is much better at identifying the "crank" posts that I am.

The issue is that there are a couple of assholes who, for one reason or another, take delight in registering usernames and subsequently jerking everybody off by posting completely idiotic questions. For example.

1. Fisting Fun, who posted a thread looking for "amputee chicas".

2. Raftwee, who was looking for lactating girls to travel to Singapore.

3. Hounddog's instant "next day" STD symptoms.

4. Phu Bai, with 28 idiotic, nonsensical posts that I recently deleted.

5. Extranjero, who in this thread is asking about getting a discount because he only wants to touch the chicas.

And these are just the ones I remember, because there are a number of similar threads that I've long since deleted and whose details I've forgotten.

I don't know if Extranjero is actually KOS or Marak5 or Big Asian, but it's irrelevant. The point here is that the idiots are out there, and we just can't accept new subjects posed by first time posters at face value.

Thanks,

Jackson

Posting Limitations