Thread: Deleting Inbox Messages

+ Submit Report
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Thanks MCSE

Thanks MCSE, I don't know how I missed that. Probably a combination of the jet lag and a cold.

Thanks, Bob

Talking

You'll see the (in blue background) a sentence " Private Messages in Folder: Inbox" so, take a look to the right (stills in blue blackground) and another sentence: Messages: xxx

Ok, now when you mark the little square (a checkbox, it's at the right side of the table), all of the messages will get automatically marked.

Then you can get to the bottom of the table and do this:

Selected Messages: Move to folder.

So you select delete then press the "Go" button and that's it.

Thanks, it's 99,99 dollars + tax
    Now you can pay with credit card/ paypal for the helpdesk service.
    Sincerely,
    BARTS JavaScript support Services

Quote Originally Posted by AllIWantisLove
    How do I delete Inbox messages without opening each one (I've allowed too many to accumulate) I see a checkbox to the right of each message and I thought all I had to do was chick on that box to get a check mark and then I'd see a button at the bottom of the page which says "Delete Checked Messages". But I see no such button.

Thanks, Bob

Deleting Inbox Messages

How do I delete Inbox messages without opening each one (I've allowed too many to accumulate) I see a checkbox to the right of each message and I thought all I had to do was chick on that box to get a check mark and then I'd see a button at the bottom of the page which says "Delete Checked Messages". But I see no such button.

Thanks, Bob

Posting Limitations