Thread: Idiots in Buenos Aires

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    Remind me not to piss Jackson off.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMouse
    For your information Thomas. I ended up going to Sao Paulo instead of Buenos Ares in early March 2006 for 10 days and it was a nice trip I had. So get a life and stop being sarcastic. Also changing job doesn't give me a chance to request a vacation whenever I can.
    Hi MightyMouse,

I couldn't find your Sao Paulo travel report in the ISG Forum. However, I did find your 16 posts requesting information about large-breasted "milk maids" for your impending visits to Colombia, Peru, Japan, Dominican Republic, Vietnam and Mexico.

So let me see if I understand this: You actually went to Brazil, which was apparently the only country in which you were not interested in finding large-breasted women?

Also, in your three years as a member of both forums, you've never logged in from anywhere except Canada.

So what gives? Are you one of those members who never post anything except trip fantasies?

Thanks,

Jackson

For your information Thomas. I ended up going to Sao Paulo instead of Buenos Ares in early March 2006 for 10 days and it was a nice trip I had. So get a life and stop being sarcastic. Also changing job doesn't give me a chance to request a vacation whenever I can.

MM: I reviewed some of your inane posts:

Trip plans so far:

"Late Jan. To early Mar 2006

Late or early Feb.

In Buenos Aires sometime in late July of this year.

In late October or early November of this year.

In late Dec. Or early Jan. 2009."

You will never get here.

Food preference for a country without seafood:

"Good selections of seafood like crab legs, whole lobster, shrimps, scallops, mussels and etc. You get the idea. I really love crab legs and lobster tails"

Red Lobster is hiring in your town.

Vicarious fantasy:

"So tell me whats the milk taste like? I hear its sweet and taste like cantelope juice? I hope to go next year want to try some."

Yeah, plenty down here just waiting for you. Taste like antifreeze.

Unanswerable questions - including the one recently posted about how much to pay for 24 hr lacatating service (answer: who the fuck knows)

"I've notice lots of beautiful senoritas have large breasts. Are all large breast woman are real, no implants? I just want to clarify that most of the large breasts woman are real breasts not having any implants at all? The way I look at most pictures they do look real but few of my girls say they are implants. I love big breasts so I'm hoping majority are all real big breasts."

They are all fake, everyone of them.

I am thinking you are about 14 years old. Get a life and stop wasting space on this board or post something informative.

I'm planning to go down to Buenos Aires in late Dec. Or early Jan. 2009.

I would like to know what the girls charge for 12hrs or full 24hr milkmaid service.

Whats the best bargain should I take? If the price is right from your recommandation I would take it otherwise I will do several hours of service from them.

Damn I wish I was in Buenos Aires right now so I can have some breast milk. But the good news is my girlfriend is taking pills and using breast pump so she can make breast milk for me to suck on them.

I can't wait to go in late October or early November of this year, hopefully I'll get luck with girls who are lactating while pregnant or after giving birth.

I will ask for any updates in early October for lactating girls.

Hi all.

I just need an update if any of these girls are mention in this thread are still lactating? I'm know its early to ask but I'm planning to be in Buenos Aires sometime in late July of this year. Any new girls who are lactating please send me to their site.

Gracias

Talking Damn I wish I was there.

So tell me whats the milk taste like? I hear its sweet and taste like cantelope juice? I hope to go next year want to try some

Smile

How do you guys find these girls who are pregnant with lactating on websites? DO you just have to keep searching girls on appropriate website for example http://www.mimosasargentinas.com.ar/...00/fotos00.htm to see if they are pregnant? I want to be prepared in few years hopefully when my time comes to Argentina I would like to find girls who are lactating and pregnant too.

Cheers mate

Question

Has anyone ever been with a girl who is lacting? And does she like or not like people sucking on their nipples for their milk? I'm very interesting in girls who are lactating. I'm planning to go to Buenos Aires in late or early Feb. What is the average price to have a girl who is lactating overnight? I really appreciate for any info please and thank you.

Administrator

Venues: 398

Talking Idiots in Buenos Aires

Thread Starter.

Posting Limitations