Thread: Sexually Transmitted Diseases

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney Riley
    Hmmm. Let's see.

New England Journal of Medicine. Anonymous hooker bulletin board.

Mmmmm. Man, that's tough.

I dunno, but. Think I'll pay attention to the New England Journal of Medicine
    Hahahahahahaha - it's a 50/50 chance every time you have sex - or you catch something or you don't!

Looks like I'm going to have cancer of the tongue or tonsils.

That does it. There's no hope -- you can't even lick pussy without getting cancer.

I'm getting a different message out of the sex workers paper. There's a syphilis epidemic among Argentine hookers. Eighty-two percent of them reported regular use of condoms with clients, and only 9% said they'd accept extra pay for unprotected sex. But 45.7% had syphilis at one time or another. The 1996 paper that only included the Buenos Aires apartments "just" showed 13.2% prevalence of syphilis (and 6.3% of HIV). 13.2% is astronomical. In the US there were only 36,000 reported cases of syphilis in 2006. The study didn't even look at Chlamydia, herpes, or gonorrhea. In other studies in other places, these are the diseases that hookers are most likely to be carrying. Given that women often don't know they have these diseases, so don't seek treatment, I'd bet many of the 300+ peso prostitutes have something too.

Dirk, respectfully, you might want to get a shot of penicillin. (Just kidding)

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney Riley
    After looking at the article I must have developed immunity long ago. Did they do any research on what going down on Coulter just one time might do to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung
    Basing a study of this type on only 300 individuals is almost criminal!
    Hmmm...let's see.

New England Journal of Medicine...Anonymous hooker bulletin board.

Mmmmm... Man, that's tough...

I dunno, but...think I'll pay attention to the New England Journal of Medicine

Basing a study of this type on only 300 individuals is almost criminal!

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    Sounds like more "fear mongering" by the anti-sex crowd. They would certainly LOVE it, if it were the case. I would like to see the particulars of that study. Seems that would be a tough one to pull off with any semblance of scientific rigor.
    http://www.time.com/time/health/arti...619814,00.html

Mongers,

You can add a large number of the ho's from newport to that certified clean list, as both myself and my business partner have done about ten of them between us, bareback, and we are both healty as a horse, "not a drip".

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

I don't agree overall, but I do agree that that there is probably a statistically better chance of top tier girls being cleaner. Though I wouldn't count only on that. You also need to be safe.

But, just in case, I stick with girls from Area, Madhoes, and Black. Just in case.

Regards,

BM

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    Very interesting, and I wonder how many of you remember some forum members chastising SobeLizzard for his theory that he could reduce his exposure to STD's by limiting his partying to the more expensive working girls.

To me, it's simply logical that higher priced (and statically lower volume) girls would have a lower STD infection rate. Nevertheless, SobeLizzard was universally ridiculed for employing this strategy.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...ead.php?t=2337

Thanks,

Jackson
    Whatever the numbers or figures say it can never be as dangerous to fuck a 300 peso girl in a clean enviorment as it is to fuck a (completo sin globito) street hooker in Constitucion for 30 pesos or hookers picking up truck drivers on Camino Cintura or the Panamerican highway for 5 pesos a quicky in the truck cabin or the back seat of a car. These don't even rinse their pussies between fucks and at 5 pesos a trick they must do at least ten or twenty a night.

Paying 300 Pesos or even Dollars won't guarantee you won't catch anything but your probabilities are much lower.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    Sounds like more "fear mongering" by the anti-sex crowd. They would certainly LOVE it, if it were the case. I would like to see the particulars of that study. Seems that would be a tough one to pull off with any semblance of scientific rigor.
    Yep - I'd like to see how they rigged those statistics up. The fear mongers can throw any numbers around and when challenged if even proven faulty the damage has already been done!

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Very interesting, and I wonder how many of you remember some forum members chastising SobeLizzard for his theory that he could reduce his exposure to STD's by limiting his partying to the more expensive working girls.

To me, it's simply logical that higher priced (and statically lower volume) girls would have a lower STD infection rate. Nevertheless, SobeLizzard was universally ridiculed for employing this strategy.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...ead.php?t=2337

Thanks,

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney
    To women's cervical cancers. Beware as you consider "going down"! Johns Hopkins University.

AllIWantIsLove,

I think the reason you don't read about it is because nobody likes to brag about their STD's.

I don't know about the mongers, but hookers in Argentina do get STD's. In the following, 3.2% of the hookers had HIV, 14.4% Hepatitis "B" virus, and a whopping 45.7% had syphillis:

http://www.ajtmh.org/cgi/reprint/74/2/233

By the way, take a look at "Fee per sexual contact" in Table 2 on page 3. You Argentina mongers are a bunch of CHUMPS! The average price for a piece of ass in Buenos Aires is 25.2 pesos, and you guys are paying upwards of 100 pesos.

Well, O. K. Those peso figures are from 2000-2002, and the study included street prostitutes, in fact mostly street prostitutes in Buenos Aires. The STD percentages would probably drop if you only looked at clubs, apts. etc. They note in the paper that there was a 1996 study in brothel workers (no street walkers) in Buenos Aires that reported 6.3% prevalence for HIV and 13.2% for syphilis.

Quote Originally Posted by AllIWantisLove
    In my several years of following this forum you report is the first one I can remember in which someone reported getting an STD from mongering. (Although I do not have a great memory. And maybe too I am blocking out such posts!

Questions for HoundDog

Your post causes me concern. I want to be sure I understand exactly. If you turn down BBBJ without a condom I assume you also use condoms for standard intercourse. So to what do you attribute the STDs? Are you performing oral on the girls? I guess I never have seen a figure but I had hoped that condoms provided more protection than you have experienced. Please tell us more so that I know exactly how much to worry.

In my several years of following this forum you report is the first one I can remember in which someone reported getting an STD from mongering. (Although I do not have a great memory. And maybe too I am blocking out such posts!)

Thanks, Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by Hounddog
    I am experienced enough plus have a medical background to know what are the risks and the diagnosis, thankfully its all cleared albiet with a wider army of drugs than I would normally use and with a doctor from BA for a second opinion. Statisically I have caught thankfully curable STD's about 2% of the time and using condoms (I. E. 6 times in the USA, Europe and now Argentina) only in the Argentine case did I have to use four different drugs and 2 creams to fully clear it. Still it has not stopped me from continuing to get some action though I will not take some of the risks the others take especially oral without condoms.

HoundDog
    Last edited by AllIWantIsLove; 01-08-08 at 00:22. Reason: some additional text added

Posting Limitations