Thread: Sexually Transmitted Diseases

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    All I have to say is it wasn't Carla. I am very close to her and she is clean. Trust me. She's out of action anyway due to her surgery, at least for sex.

Laroux

Clear and rearing to go. Round 2

I am experienced enough plus have a medical background to know what are the risks and the diagnosis, thankfully its all cleared albiet with a wider army of drugs than I would normally use and with a doctor from BA for a second opinion. Statisically I have caught thankfully curable STD's about 2% of the time and using condoms (I. E. 6 times in the USA, Europe and now Argentina) only in the Argentine case did I have to use four different drugs and 2 creams to fully clear it. Still it has not stopped me from continuing to get some action though I will not take some of the risks the others take especially oral without condoms.

HoundDog

Quote Originally Posted by Hounddog
    I too have had fun with Carla and would love to do so again, unfortunately I missed her one week and ended up with Florintina a young girl from Salta or Paraguay, anyhow in end we had fun and the next day I was red, the following day I was peeling and the following day it was a disasterous looking knob, in the end it took 4 doctor visits and penicillin to clear and have not seen action for almost 2 months as it took that long to clear, not sure what she gave me but shit not doing that again. Given these girls to twosomes maybe there is a bigger risk with the others.
    Are you cricumcised? If so, then take a look at balanitis. Possibly got nothing to do with STD.. just sayin

BT
    Last edited by Ben There; 12-24-07 at 03:55. Reason: changed my mind

Exclamation Take care!

Hi guys,

I can't understand why if you are habitual users of this kind of services you are not cautions enough.

There are many illnesses a women can transmit apart from gonorrhea such as HERPES, FUNGI OR INFECTIONS FROM THE VAGINA.

They can be transmitted by penetration or even by touching when, condom is not used.

Try to take care of your penis and your tongue since they are the only ones you have.

As far as know, that kind of private apatments demand the girls to have a medical certificate which includes HIV and gynecological studies.

Don't be ashamed to ask for them.

I am a Woman and as such, I know the female body.

Any request you have, you can ask me, ofcourse I am reserved.

Be careful with women who ask $10 or U$100.

Mind you, in this apartment if girls use the same toilet they can get the same illness, it can be transmitted from one another.

Married men, take caution to prevent transmitting an illness to your wife!

Good luck!

Gysell

Definitely Not

Hounddog, whatever you got, you didn't get it from Carla. She's clean. Since I first met her in early September, we've become close friends. I see her every time I'm in BA, and even when I'm not, we text each other on a daily basis, sometimes dozens of messages a day. It's really helping my spanish!

Carla's a smart girl - she's very conscious of the perils of her work.

She's been out of action since December 4th or so. She had some pretty major surgery done on her breasts, removing fibroadenoma / fibrocystic lumps. If you've been with her you know what I mean. She's doing well.

Keep your paws off of my girl! And yes, she is indeed a true hottie!

Laroux

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistra
    I double checked and according to the Centers for Disease Control website, it usually takes about 30 days (or even longer! For signs of gonorrhea and most other STDs to show up. It's more likely that you picked something up about a month back and that signs just coincidentally began appearing right after your session with Carla. I'm not calling you a liar by any means, but you should probably think back on the last couple of months. Maybe the hounddog was rooting around some other bushes too.
    Also possible that Hounddog picked up some gawdawful malady that does not fit so neatly in the usual STD category. Something more akin to a "skin disease" than say yer garden variety clap. A buddy of mine many years ago had symptoms similar to Hounddog's the day after a session with some big titted country whoare from the sticks in West Virginia. Some pussies have all kinds of weird shit growing up in there.

Probably Not

Quote Originally Posted by Hounddog
    Yes it took some 6 weeks to fix and I am ok now.
    I double checked and according to the Centers for Disease Control website, it usually takes about 30 days (or even longer! For signs of gonorrhea and most other STDs to show up. It's more likely that you picked something up about a month back and that signs just coincidentally began appearing right after your session with Carla. I'm not calling you a liar by any means, but you should probably think back on the last couple of months. Maybe the hounddog was rooting around some other bushes too.

Red knob fixed after 6 weeks

Yes it took some 6 weeks to fix and I am ok now. The penecillin jab got me bad. I have had only three occasions when the next day I knew I had trouble, all took alot of drugs to fix though the BA one took the most combination of drugs. Giuen I have had plenty of exercise in BA I am hoping this was just bad luck esp as Carla was a true hottie. I awlays use a condom however the fact that you can still on occasion pick up somehting is a shock. Yesterday and today I am in the Uk visiting a geisha in Surrey, it worked out so well I am seeing her pretty often esp over christmas. Ill be back in BA early in the New Year by myself so hopefully catch up on the action again.

Woof.

Hounddog

Hounddog,

Next day all red? Are you sure this is a STD? I'm not an expert but next day dick turning red and falling off doesnt sound right to me. Any guys have better insight? Nobody told me humping girls can be dangerous. I thought if you paid 50 pesos or more you can't get a STD unless you have sex on a toilet seat in Retiro station. Why are you telling me this now I'm off to BsAs soon?

Viamonte has other surprises

I too have had fun with Carla and would love to do so again, unfortunately I missed her one week and ended up with Florintina a young girl from Salta or Paraguay, anyhow in end we had fun and the next day I was red, the following day I was peeling and the following day it was a disasterous looking knob, in the end it took 4 doctor visits and penicillin to clear and have not seen action for almost 2 months as it took that long to clear, not sure what she gave me but shit not doing that again. Given these girls to twosomes maybe there is a bigger risk with the others.

Hound Dog licking his wounds

Posting Limitations