Thread: Micaela - 43130114

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Lacoste

Baires Spa, Florida 868, piso 14 A

Closed.

I asked the people at 14H if they are open.

They said no.

She has some good reviews on the local boards. Massage was average but I had a pleasant, not great, experience with her after the massage. She asked for $100p propina afterwards which was a turnoff for me. I had paid $80p the same week to another. Haven't seen her since.

Baires Spa Revisited

I went to this spa yesterday since it's about 20 yards from my apartment (rainy day research! Nice clean place, 100 pesos for 1 hr massage. Choose Leila, a cute spinner. Good experience, will repeat if we catch a rainy day. The line-up can be found at: www.thegolden-book.com

Baires Spa

Baires Spa, Florida 868, piso 14 A is open Monday to Friday, on the weekend they use the Uruguay location.

Kronos Spa - Uruguay 252 5J

www.baires-spa.com
    www.kronos-spa.com.ar
    Last edited by WorldTravel69; 02-15-08 at 20:33. Reason: Adding Info

Micaela - 43130114

My second venture into the Argentine spa scene. Having just visited Agustina, this next girl has a tough act to follow. The spa is located in the busy Florida St. Who would have thought that this pedestrian only shopping street has a massage place waiting for us. Apparently the place is called Baires Spa based on the calling card in the reception area.

In came Micaela and out came my Pesos 100 as she parted with my violet money. I was a bit disappointed because she looks thinner in her pictures. Not that she is obese fat, but its like adding 10 pounds to her photos. Second let down is that she does not smell nice. Not that she stinks but I think she just had a steak for lunch as she smelled like those meat sweats that one has after eating beef. No offer of "before the massage shower". Anyway, she begins the massage not with the feet but immediately proceeds to the calf. Too bad as I am a sucker for nice feet massages. Good massage technique in attacking the leg and calf area. Again, she skips a favorite part as she foregoes the butt and proceeds to the upper body. Hope she makes up for the two body parts she skipped and does an excellent job on the upper body. Well, you can't have everything as the upper body massage was average. I felt that she was rushing everything as in she has another appointment coming up or something.

She requested me to flip over and flipped I did. I was a bit embarassed as my dick was dead hence too small to even make an impression on her. Who cares what she thinks the important thing is she works on it until something comes out. Again, I felt that she was rushing as the hand job felt mechanical like she just wants to get it over fast. To give her credit, at least she managed to get my milk out.

Face: 7 - she does not look Argentine, probably from Paraguay.

Body: 7 - needs to work on her diet.

Skin tone: tanned, probably just got back from the beach.

Massage: 7 - needs to slow down.

Attitude: 8 - pleasant but the language barrier probably prevented.

Her from engaging in small talk.

Place: Clean but to take your shower you have to climb.

Two flights of stairs. Pray that no one else other than.

The receptionist sees your naked body along the way.

Address: Florida 868, 14th floor A.

Price: Pesos 100 plus tip.

Hope this helps.

Posting Limitations