This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyJones
    I am just wondering about the language barrier and the age factor me being 55. I don't care if I look in my late fourties, non-pro's here in the USA would frown upon an older guy hitting on them even if they are in thier late thirties.

Rustyjones
    Actually you will find that Argentine woman are open and receptive to guys our age. The problem is that even if you were 25 and cute they are trained to give you the cold shoulder in BsAs. If and once you can get to know them they are sweet but god help us trying to pick up local non pros.

I guess what I may do is book the Recoleta apartment and take a side trip to Las Canitas for a day or night. Thinking about it as I write this.

Rustyjones
    That is what I would recommend you to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    But to be serrious Palermo & Las Canitas are the best part of town in my option. Your not paying the rip off tourist prices of down town and its a much more liveable area, less noise, bus's, traffic ect, ect. Some of the best non-pro chica's I've ever seen are in resturants and clubs in that area, smoking hot. But if your a "Rookie" monger and its your first trip to Argentina I'd suggest Recoleta or Centro. Also if your way out their you really don't have access to "Checkers Pub" across the street from Roxana's apartment.

Checkers is famious for having the "Uglyist" oldest, fatest, working girls in town and cheap too. If you play your cards right you can have $100 peso pussy and she'll stay until you throw her out.

Exon
    Well first of all I am not a rookie. Not a seasoned veteran either. But with the board here and my third trip to BA in the last 18 months I am at least dangerously knowledgable. On my first visit I was taught very well by veterans of our trade.

Be that as it may, I would not want to visit such a place across from Roxanna's. I said I was looking for quantity as in many ladies not quantity in one lady. Maybe you can enjoy that 20 course meal but no thanks.

What does interest me about Las Canitas is what you wrote about the "quantity" of many smokin hot non-pro chicas. I am just wondering about the language barrier and the age factor me being 55. I don't care if I look in my late fourties, non-pro's here in the USA would frown upon an older guy hitting on them even if they are in thier late thirties. From MCSE's post there are a few privato's and some independent pro's in the area too. But maybe too few to keep me busy?

I am just trying to make a decision between recoleta and Las Canitas.

I will allways choose quality (figure and attitude) over quantity with average figure w / good or average attitude. Who wouldn't? Of course the question come in to play, "At what cost?" That's where the games begin.

I guess what I may do is book the Recoleta apartment and take a side trip to Las Canitas for a day or night. Thinking about it as I write this.

Rustyjones

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by BundaLover
    Exon,

The 151 costs 90 centavos.
    More Fucking Inflation, it was 80 centavos, looks like Cristina is doing what we all thought she would.

But to be serrious Palermo & Las Canitas are the best part of town in my option. Your not paying the rip off tourist prices of down town and its a much more liveable area, less noise, bus's, traffic ect, ect. Some of the best non-pro chica's I've ever seen are in resturants and clubs in that area, smoking hot.

I've stayed in MCSE's Baez apartment, even Fucked on the leather couch, (Against the house Rules) and its perfectly fine, no problems at all.

But if your a "Rookie" monger and its your first trip to Argentina I'd suggest Recoleta or Centro. Also if your way out their you really don't have access to "Checkers Pub" across the street from Roxana's apartment.

Checkers is famious for having the "Uglyist" oldest, fatest, working girls in town and cheap too. If you play your cards right you can have $100 peso pussy and she'll stay until you throw her out.

Exon

Exon,

The 151 costs 90 centavos.

As Exon stated, all depends on how rockie monger you are. Some guys will stand at the entrance of Madahos before the club it's open, pull a girl, get back pull another, take the girl to his apartment, then, get to another club and repeat, especially when staying in the city for a few days. When clubs are closed, rockie mongers will have seat at Excedra or Orleans, or visit the private apartments in business hours. So, if you are interested in nothing but fucking 4 or more girls per day, then you are a rockie monger and perhaps you will need to stay closer to the triangle, in that case I would reccomend to stay in Retiro, which it's nice and central.

If you want to do other activities and hit one club per day, as long as you stay from San telmo to Belgrano it really will not make the difference.

MCSE,

You seem to know the area well. But I guess I still am unclear about the potential for quality ladies like we know in Recoletta or MicroC. Is Las Canitas mainly a non-pro type of ladies? Is it a combination of both non-pro and pro? Could a Wisconsin gringo have a good time in Las Canitas even though he may be that double nickel age? I know that I can get what I hourly desire possibly in either MC or Rec. But if Las Canitas offers a very high quantity / quality of lovely non-pro's and pro's that will keep me very busy for the week. Do the math.

Rustyjones

Palermo / las Caņitas

Hi Rusty:

I've been living in palermo and also in recoleta for more than 8 years now, and in my opinion, if you are in one place, then some day, or for some reason you have to go to the other. Overall, both are very similar, if you compare both against (for example) San Telmo, or, La Paternal (another neighborhood)

The following it's a list of articles I've written about a small selection of neighborhoods in Buenos Aires, from Belgrano to La Boca, and each one links to around 100 pictures per neighborhood. The idea it's to complete 24 selected neighborhoods (currently 23) http://www.barts.com.ar/barts/articl...s=neighborhood

Every day I see more tourism in Palermo las Canitas, and services like hotels, boutique hotels, money exchange, etc.

I see a lot of tourism in San Telmo, because it's populated by hostels and cheap restaurants (as well as there are nice restaurants too).

Microcentro (downtown) depending the place it's more like dead at night, as any business district.

Personally I like more puerto madero than any other neighborhood, I also like palermo, especially when close to libertador in la imprenta, since you get very central and with lots of services close (high end gyms, restaurants, banks, persicco (the best for coffee), azul profundo (sushi), la stampa (pasta), il gran caruso (italian food), even chinese delivery (min min) cheap, fast and spicy, positano if you need to impress someone, or mykonos (greek, I guess the only one in town), Kansas for happy hour, the parks and the lakes, and if you like to pay golf, the golf course and tennis lawn, and Vilas tennis club close by, rooms (one of the best hair stylist in town), the shopping (el solar de la abadia), the subway, taxis for thousands, wineries, shops, supermarkets, art supplies, locutorios, banks, bakeries, 24h kiosks, and everything you need within a few blocks away.

For quick fuck tender erika, is close by http://www.platynum.com.ar/Entreteni...ika/Erika1.htm and there are several private apartments in both palermo and belgrano, while the best cost-proeficiency beneficts you can find in the tribunales area (business days and business hours) and the boliches in downtown and recoleta and palermo (like salome and cocodrilo) however, as I said, restaurants, services, friends and girls are spreaded by the city, and distances are short.

By the way, I did never found a working girl in puerto madero.

I am starting this thread due to not seeing a lot of info on Palermo. But the info I have been seeing is that it seems from the few posts is that there are many ladies in Palermo and the quality is better. Also it seems that the area is better too for bars and restaurants. So I am starting this thread to get a GOOD comparison between the two areas. I am putting recoletta and Micro Center in the same pot to compare against Palermo / Casitas. Casitas may be spelled wrong. If it is my bad!

I am curious about this because I may wish to come here next time and stay in Palermo instead of Recolleta or MicroC.

I would like you to include in your comparisons the topics of: availability, quality, accesability, overall nite life etc.

Rustyjones

Retired Member

This is a good question, but an easy one for me to answer.

Palermo & Las Canitas in my option are the best neighborhoods in Buenos Aires. Trendy clubs and good resturants, if I was going to move to Argentina you'd find me living in one of these areas. But I'd live a different life style than I would as a traveling Monger.

My problem with them is time & money.

All the real "Action" at night is down town & Recoleta. If you don't mind high taxi bills and time waiting in traffic or just sitting in a cabs this is the place. But if you make just one trip a day into "Centro" your looking at $40 peso's a day round trip in taxi fares, plus the time waiting in rush hour traffic. Most days I'll make two trips into Centro.

Course I guess I could always take the Bus, but I won't.

Exon

Palermo / Casitas vs Recoletta or Micro Center

I am starting this thread due to not seeing a lot of info on Palermo. But the info I have been seeing is that it seems from the few posts is that there are many ladies in Palermo and the quality is better. Also it seems that the area is better too for bars and restaurants. So I am starting this thread to get a GOOD comparison between the two areas. I am putting recoletta and Micro Center in the same pot to compare against Palermo / Casitas. Casitas may be spelled wrong. If it is my bad!

I am curious about this because I may wish to come here next time and stay in Palermo instead of Recolleta or MicroC.

I would like you to include in your comparisons the topics of: availability, quality, accesability, overall nite life etc.

Rustyjones

Posting Limitations