This blog is moderated by Wally Foot
    Winner 2017 Noob of the year

This place I went to is within 10 minute walk of your museum. It can be a little confusing. Send me a private message

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...567&viewfull=1#post449567.

Quote Originally Posted by Druster2  [View Original Post]
    But will be in Buenos Aries in 10 days.

I have looked at the map and google streets, for a first time visitor to Argentina , its very confusing , there are no signs on the building for massage or spa, have code language "relax"etc.

Most of the places on map have no website and links dont work.

I will add to info once i am there.

I do appreciate your prompt response and the map is an excellent guide.

Dru.

Not there yet

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    But will be in Buenos Aries in 10 days.

I have looked at the map and google streets, for a first time visitor to Argentina , its very confusing , there are no signs on the building for massage or spa, have code language "relax"etc.

Most of the places on map have no website and links dont work.

I will add to info once i am there.

I do appreciate your prompt response and the map is an excellent guide.

Dru.

Look on this map

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?h...801902771&z=15

And post what you find?

Quote Originally Posted by Druster2  [View Original Post]
    Short on time and traving with others , can anyone suggest a plave within 10 mins of the museo?

Looking for a quick getaway massage near Museo Evita

Short on time and traving with others , can anyone suggest a plave within 10 mins of the museo?

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    ...Prices: 250p massage hour, 1200p complete.
    How much is relax manual? (I see someone else posted 300 extra for it back in 2016)

1200 pesos per hour

Its okay. The rooms have both a massage table and a bed which I like. It was a feature of the old Barby's.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Boss Man For This Post:

Address

Someone please ask Daddy or Jackson to change the address line.

They will not listen to me any more.

The last time I requested a change, I was told that they are not my secretary.

Brisa Massage

San Martin 793, piso 10 B. (old Esmeralda 847, piso 12 H, at Paraguay). Up to 19 Masajistas, two shifts. Prices: 250p massage hour, 1200p complete. Tel: 15-2602-4481, 264 458 0141. Hours: 24/7.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to WorldTravel69 For This Post:

Excellent work. Any BBBJCIM works for me, lineup or not. My eyes will be closed and it is unlikely she will be any uglier than I am.

Was that price for an hour or?

It will do in a pinch.

It is open 7 days a week. I was having a hard time finding availability as it was a holiday weekend. Price is slightly high. 1200 pesos. When I walked up there was only one girl available. It was not anyone I would choose in a lineup. However she did allow BBBJCIM. I would use it as a backup place if other plans fall through. You need your ID to get past the portero.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Big Boss Man For This Post:

Is this address still good? Can I just walk in, or do I need to make an appointment?

Quote Originally Posted by ElPerro  [View Original Post]
    They moved to San Martin 793 piso 10b.

Map

What may or may not be open is on this Map.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?h...376077265&z=16

Thanks shall checkout tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamester  [View Original Post]
    Currently at the building. Does anyone have more information since the front desk is unable to find.

More information

Currently at the building. Does anyone have more information since the front desk is unable to find.

As noted in another thread, this place is no longer on Esmeralda - the place with the shiny buzzer because it got pressed a million times.

Location is now San Martin 793, cell phone ending in 4481. They still have the same boring website, with token photos of chicas who likely don't work there.

Building has a portero who insists on ID. I just said I didnt have any. After he hemmed and hawed he handed me the paper to fill in my name and ID, which I did 100% accurately of course.

Took the elevator up and was greeted by a nice chica in lingerie, Yoana. Asked if there was anyone else and was presented one other chica (think her name was Sol). Both looked good, early 20s. Ended up choosing Yoana. Asked for a 1.5 hour massage and the price was 900 (usual 600 per hour). Yoana is a Brasileira brunette with a slim tanned body and natural B cup. Very friendly attitude. Massage table (as usual at Brisa) was very basic and did not seem the most comfortable, so we hung out and chatted on the small sofa bed in the same room. While chatting she got me worked up, segue into DFK and major BLS and first shot was accomplished. Used the massage table for awhile to relax with about a half hour of massage. On her own initiative she got me going again, and I decided to let things continue for the second shot. 300 extra for sensual option so total was 1200 for 1.5 hours. Very good experience.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Esten For This Post:

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations