This blog is moderated by Wally Foot

Quote Originally Posted by Vitrea  [View Original Post]
    I picked Nicole here. Tall, stunning body but a below average face. If she was prettier she would be in a club.

Anyway the setup her is bit weird. You choose the girl in 12H and then you go to another room on another floor...but not with the girl. They don't want you in the hallways and elevator with the girl.

I never got to see Nicole's body naked. She gave a decent massage but asked for 500 for completa and 300 for anything else nude to oral. Madam upstairs was very clear with me that 300 gets completa. I was a bit annoyed. I was not desperate so I just asked for an HJ which was included in the house fee. She did a great job of that but no touching was allowed. So no tip was given.
    Sometimes you can find some hidden gems at this place. The chicas work mostly for tips, you could have offered 100-150 and that probably would have been good for at least some touching, and maybe topless (if you didn't want to spend more).

The system with the chica going to the room first is a good thing, helps keep the place UTR. It's actually remarkable they have lasted so long in 12H which is where everyone goes first. I have to think the neighbors have noticed the traffic to that door.

Esmaralda 847 12H

I picked Nicole here. Tall, stunning body but a below average face. If she was prettier she would be in a club.

Anyway the setup her is bit weird. You choose the girl in 12H and then you go to another room on another floor...but not with the girl. They don't want you in the hallways and elevator with the girl.

I never got to see Nicole's body naked. She gave a decent massage but asked for 500 for completa and 300 for anything else nude to oral. Madam upstairs was very clear with me that 300 gets completa. I was a bit annoyed. I was not desperate so I just asked for an HJ which was included in the house fee. She did a great job of that but no touching was allowed. So no tip was given.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vitrea For This Post:

Some recent feedback on this place?

Anyone has more recent feedback on this place?

Price? Service? Location?

I see it's open on Sunday as well.

Thanks a bunch.

Belen November 2013

I had a phone issue so I needed to go to a reliable known place today. I was discussing with Daddy Rulz that I strangely had never been to Brisa so I decided to give it a try. I pushed the entry button without calling ahead. I was presented with two chicas both five or sixes with five being average. I chose the one with the longest legs all 172 centimeters of her. Given the choice of 180 P for a room with a massage table or 250 P for an upgraded room I always take the upgraded room. Upgraded room has a nicer massage table and a bed with a private shower. 250 P includes massage and relax.

Belen is a 23-year old Paraguayan. I do not see her photo on the Brisa site. Belen's massage was more a body rub not strong at all. BJ was covered and refused a tip for BBBJ. She rode me on top for a good long time. Initiated by her, lip kissing turned to french once she got into it. She has a nice ass and after we finished I asked if it was available. No but I am fairly sure it is not a virgin ass.

Tip was 200 P for full service.

No rush and a pleasant way to spend an afternoon. I would do Belen again but there are too many other choices.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Boss Man For This Post:

Esmeralda 847,12-H

Paid a visit today and was presented with 4 chicas, 1 quite pretty; they told me that 11 chicas work there in two shifts until 11 p.m. $200 pesos for the house, and $200 pesos for covered activity. The massage was nothing great and only about 20 minutes. The chica was friendly, Paraguayan, and I recommend her for a good attitude and nice curves, albeit not a masseuse. I think her name was Nicole.

Enjoy the life fellas.

-HGL.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HappyGoLucky For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Pilone  [View Original Post]
    Yes I confirm still open. 200 for the delux room 170 for the normal one 150 for the chica line up with 6-8 all rated 5-6 still worth a visit.

Pilone
    Terrible experience. 200P, nice looking girls but really bad service. A little back rub, roll over and in less than 10 mins started to rub the shit out of my pole like she was trying to get fire. 25 year old but the experience of. Well, much much less. Not going back, that shinny button is going to get tarnished if they keep that up. I speak Spanish, offered extra pay, not a bad looking guy and I showered. They just were not into the work.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Smokey For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Brisa massage is still open. 847 esmeralda / 12h?
    Yes I confirm still open. 200 for the delux room 170 for the normal one 150 for the chica line up with 6-8 all rated 5-6 still worth a visit.

Pilone

Is Brisa Massage still open

Anyone know if Brisa massage is still open. 847 esmeralda / 12h?

Mediocre Session at Brisas

I went to Brisas Saturday evening at 6 PM and was presented with three girls. Two were ok and one was doable: nice body, cute face. I chose the cute Paraguayan called Aldana. While she was friendly, with a nice smile the service was nothing to get excited about. The massage was below average. Good intentions but she had no idea what she was doing. And the sex was average: no DFK, CBJ, and no anal. Again, she was friendly with a warm smile and all, but just not that exciting.

The rooms were nice and spotlessly clean and the massage tables were great as they had a hole for you head-I don't like massage tables that don't as it just makes my neck hurt.

The price was $140 for a full massage, with a hand finish. $130 extra for sex. You pay the madame for the massage and then arrange for the sex with the girl once you're in the room.

I'll maybe go back and try someone else.

Great Session at Brisa Masajes

Went to Brisa for the first time today. WOW.

I think I got lucky going around 4PM on a Monday.

7-8 gals were presented. And it was a tough decision because there were 3-4 great choices in those 7-8!

Chose a 28 year old from Paraguay.

Great massage, and full service.

140P for the massage (1 hour)

120P Extra for the fun.

Will Return. (no reason to every go back to Prana!)

Enjoyable hour with Camilla.

Had the chance to visit this location today. I like this combination of massage and "common relax".

For "beginners": don't enter the building. The doorman will send you out. You have to ring bell 12H, the girls will open the door and you can pass the doorman.

2 girls on shift in the morning; my decision was clear- Camilla had the warmest smile (. And a perfect body). I choosed a VIP room (was no big difference to the standard room, had to go to another floor level). Massage + Relax for 240 ARS.

Camilla (not her real name) is from Paraguay. She is a really warm-natured girl, always willing to understand me (I only speak some words / phrases in ugly Spanish. But this was never a problem). Was a very sensual and also funny hour! I really enjoyed it!

Definitely come back.

Take care of her!

Quick update

I'm sure that if my Language skills were better I could have got a better deal. But I didn't try.

Massage 130P.

HJ +100P.

BBBJ +150P.

FS +200P.

Wolfram

Sol at Brisa

This girl is silly. She's silly and chatty and goofy. If you can speak Spanish, she's a funny girl to get a massage from. She's a kind of plumpish Bolivian girl who doesn't give the world's best massage but the girl really like to have fun if you ask her to join you on the table for a bit of a romp. Really good time.

Massage: 4. Sex: 9. Onda: 9.

Lorena

I met lorena several weeks ago. She is a great girl, excellent massage, hot looks and energetic. The price per hour went up about three weeks ago. 100 to 120p for the house. I still give the girls 100p for full service.

Quote Originally Posted by DonRoberto  [View Original Post]
    I was quoted 200p for massage and handjob, and 220 for massage and full sex. Was put off by the price increase from approx. 150p from visit two years ago, but in $USD this is about the same. Suspect these are gringo prices. Chose a sweet, slightly heavyset Paraguayan named Lori or Laurie, and the covered sex was quite acceptable.

Caught sight of a stunning women named Lorena on the way out, and if I had more time in BA, would be insisting on seeing her.

With the exchange rate

Quote Originally Posted by DonRoberto  [View Original Post]
    I was quoted 200p for massage and handjob, and 220 for massage and full sex. Was put off by the price increase from approx. 150p from visit two years ago, but in $USD this is about the same. Suspect these are gringo prices. Chose a sweet, slightly heavyset Paraguayan named Lori or Laurie, and the covered sex was quite acceptable.

Caught sight of a stunning women named Lorena on the way out, and if I had more time in BA, would be insisting on seeing her.
    You paid about US$7 more than two years ago (looking at AR$150 vs. AR$220). That is inflation of about 6. 5% per annum (you're making money vs. The official or un official inflation rate). What I find more interesting is that the mark up from HJ to sexo is only US$5. 05.

Posting Limitations