This blog is moderated by Wally Foot

Visited Yesterday

I was quoted 200p for massage and handjob, and 220 for massage and full sex. Was put off by the price increase from approx. 150p from visit two years ago, but in $USD this is about the same. Suspect these are gringo prices. Chose a sweet, slightly heavyset Paraguayan named Lori or Laurie, and the covered sex was quite acceptable.

Caught sight of a stunning women named Lorena on the way out, and if I had more time in BA, would be insisting on seeing her.

Had a session last night with Nadia. As I just came off a long flight I was tired and in need of a massage and happy ending. Settled on Nadia. Great choice. Very good slow massage and knew exactly how to bring me to an explosive happy ending (you would have thought she's done this before). Definately recommend her. I will be going back.

Stop by here every time I'm in town.(4x a month) 100 pesos for 1 hour massage and 100 pesos for full service. My favorite girls are nadia and sol. They are both pretty and young dark haired girls. Excellent massage and full sex. Closed on sun.

I stopped by here a few times this visit. They were open during the holiday weekend when most places were closed. Massage was 100 pesos for the hour, 20 more if you want the better room with steam and a bed along with the massage table. This is usually a better option for me as my butt is wider than the massage table. The house keeps the room fee with the girl getting to keep her tips. Clean rooms, classical music, and they change the sheets after each customer. I have always had good experiences here and will continue to stop in at least once per trip. I generally tip between 50-100pesos depending on how happy I am.

Dropped in.

I stopped in at 12H this afternoon. It's a Holiday Monday, not too many folks answering the phone.

I was shown a 6-7 lady line-up, went with Loli (SP) She wasn't much of a looker, maybe a 5. She was the only one in the lineup that had a smile for me during the intro.

100P for 1Hr, decent massage, strictly legit for 40 mins. After the flip, she got much more hands on. Lots of touchy feel for me, and after 10 mins of tugging she asked me if I wanted the works. I declined as I knew it would be a waste of money at that point, but will for sure go back and try it before my trip ends.

Massage was a 6, the rest was average, but worth the 100P.

The location is fairly clean, MS was friendly, only problem was, I had to use the brail method to search out the "H" on the door. No lights at the end of the hallway.

I'm sure I've been here before on a past trip. That or all of these places are starting to look the same, maybe they have a sister location in Bogota.

Going Down. And Not In A Good Way.

I used to be a fan of this place, but the prices have increased tremendously over the last year and the girls are presenting a united front on how much they are charging for "participation." For massage and sex you're probably going to have to pony up a total of 240p and for about that money you can use the much nicer facilities at Croix VIP.

Go elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbones 13

Seedy location / atmosphere with really poor amenities. I will not be back.

Stopped by and had Paola.

Pretty unhappy. Had stuble on her legs, surprisingly thick in the mid-section and I like my girls thin. Massage itself felt good, but no foreplay or teasing. Just straight into business after massage. They charged $120 ARS up front. Argued in my broken spanish and her broken english on extras for a couple minutes. She wanted an additional $100ARS for cbj and $200 ARS for FS. I was pissed. Went back and forth for awhile and I eventually said screw it and caved. Poor sex. Fails big time compared to New York massage parlors that know how to treat their guests and pamper you. Could have just been a poor choice, she looked hot in clothes and had a sweet / cute face but that was it. Couldn't even finish I was so not into it. I eventually said screw it and had her give me a hj to bust on her tits.

Seedy location/atmosphere with really poor amenities. I will not be back.

Corrientes 818 4th floor apart 405

This apartment located in the apart-hotel Las Naciones (is heavily advertised in Gemidos (Angeles, Guillermina, Zoe, etc) under therapeutic massage. It is located on Corrientes 818, fourth floor, apartment 405. Telephone is 4393-1778. They advertise as massage plus HJ and it costs 100 p for approximately one hour. I have gone a number of times and was satisfied with the service. Although the girls generally want to upsell to sex after 40 minutes of your massage, they are not obnoxious, and will perform a bit more massage, followed by a nice hand job to completion if you are not interested. No tip required or requested by my choices. On two occasions I had a massage with Zoe, who is exactly as she appears on the website. Her face is okay, but she has a nice tall and firm body and wonderful enhanced breasts. Although she initially wanted an extra 200 p for sex, that was clearly ridiculous, and we agreed upon an extra 100 p (for a total of 200 p for the hour) She turned out to be very passionate, with lots of sweet kissing, DATY, CBJ, and the sex was enjoyable. The second time was much better, since she stripped down first, and still gave me the massage, which was what I wanted. We had sex for about 70 minutes the second time, for the same 200 p total. Very nice girl, just be nice in return, please.

This place was just around the corner from my apartment, so it was very convenient. By the way, apartment 405 is just where you meet your girl. You are then taken to a different apartment in the same building for the massage. You have a choice of tatami mat (my preference) or massage table.

Ak233

Tamara

Hi,

I am just leaving this place, 3 girls were there at 10 am (not so bad) veronica, kahina, tamara, I choose Tamara, all were rate 5 or 6

The old woman ask me 120 pesos,.

Massage was not very good, after 25 min she asked if I wanted more,

We moved to the bed, she asked me 100 pesos at the end.

Will I go again? I don't think so.

Girls are not on their website

Quote Originally Posted by DonRoberto
    I went with a nice young Paraguayan named Julietta or Juliana after being shown 3 good-looking women. Massage ok but way short of 1 hr. Advertised. Then she proceeded to give me a covered BJ with an animal intensity that left me feeling happy I came.
    Yuliana is not bad and can give a decent massage if prodded. I've been with her maybe ten times over the last two years and I always go back because she treats me well. She's a sensitive girl, though, so YMMV more than most.

Smile Not Bad

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistra
    Prices here have jumped. Last autumn I was paying 70p, a few weeks ago 80p and now they are up to 100p. It's annoying, but not out of line with what other places charge and it's cleaner and nicer than most.
    Yes, and unlike former days, no sexo is incluido. Nevertheless, I went with a nice young Paraguayan named Julietta or Juliana after being shown 3 good-looking women. Massage ok but way short of 1 hr. Advertised. Then she proceeded to give me a covered BJ with an animal intensity that left me feeling happy I came.

This place was pretty good, but for a longer, more thorough massage and BBBJ that won´t quit, I would spend a little more at 624 M. de Alvear.
    Last edited by DonRoberto; 11-07-08 at 16:18. Reason: Smiley and additonal recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistra
    I also had a really wild ride with her on top of the table, but afterwards I just felt a little odd and I can't really place my finger on why. This is going to sound really strange, but after we were done I had the strangest sensation that I had just fucked my sister and we don't even look alike.
    Maybe she fucked like your sister? Sorry, couldn't resist that one.

Inflation

Prices here have jumped. Last autumn I was paying 70p, a few weeks ago 80p and now they are up to 100p. It's annoying, but not out of line with what other places charge and it's cleaner and nicer than most.

Alejandra

I've been with her and her massage really is much better than average. I also had a really wild ride with her on top of the table, but afterwards I just felt a little odd and I can't really place my finger on why. This is going to sound really strange, but after we were done I had the strangest sensation that I had just fucked my sister and we don't even look alike. I've gone through a couple hundred porteñas and a couple hundred more Russian / Easter Europe girs and I've never had that sensation before. I've not been back to Brisa since for fear of running into her. Anyway, here's my take on the numbers.

Privado 7.5 Face 6.5, Body 6.5, Service 8.0, Avg 7.125 (Good)

(+1 of you're a tit man, -1 one if flab bothers your)

Quote Originally Posted by Saltis
    <snip> 60 seems (from what I have learned on the site) a bit expensive for a strip <snip>
    If I recall correctly the 60 covers the strip and all of the touching you care to do (with you hands!).

Bob
    Last edited by AllIWantIsLove; 03-20-08 at 12:52. Reason: restored a closing parenthesis

Posting Limitations