This blog is moderated by Wally Foot

Alejandra at Brisas

Went there a few days ago looking for a massage due to a stiff back. First timer, both as a visitor there and posting on this site. Six girls on duty, was quoted 70 for 1/2 hour, 100 for 1 hour.

Chose 1 hour with Alejandra, dark-haired in mid-twenties, around 165 cm with pretty face, nice round boobs and good body - not skinny but not plump either. Wore a short black dress that revealed her cleavage very appealingly and leather boots.

Progressed with massage and suitably impressed - firm and attentive hands and good attempts at small talk, although my absence of Spanish and her somewhat limited English meant that we did not get too deep into conversation.

After about 25 minutes was asked to turn over. I suggested she remove her clothes, and was quoted price list of 60 to 100 pesos depending on service. She quickly proceeded to a hand job, which was done with due affection and attention. As I was not looking for sex, she massaged my thighs and torso - not quite as attentive as before, but still a good treatment even though it did not quite last the full hour and 60 seems (from what I have learned on the site) a bit expensive for a strip - but then again I know I am a poor negotiator in these matters.

All in all, would rate Alejandra 8 for looks and massage skills, 7 for service and value for money (mainly for her good massage skills)

Bianca

Holy Crap. Where did SHE come from. Usually this place is populated by cute little "girl next door" types who, if you're lucky, will give you a nice GFE experience. I totally did not expect Bianca. Bianca is pretty and tall and fit. She looks like she could have been a cheerleader or an aerobics instructor. Maybe a few years ago she could have been a dancer at one of the clubs around the area. Now she's probably around 30 and she's no longer in peak form. Her breasts, well, they are ugly, but she has a smokin' pair of legs and a sweet ass that a bowling ball would bounce off of. Wow.

Her massage was actually not bad, though I don't remember much because mostly I was staring at her ass in the mirror. When happy time came, there were the usual options of manual, oral and sex. Usually the girls charge about 70p to 100p for sex, but Bianca quoted me 150p. For me that's chump-change and I really wanted to hit that.

And here's the surprise: suddenly she goes all PSE on me and I'm like WTF? She's all moaning and licking me all over, waving her ass at me like a cat in heat. In a massage joint? Seriously, it was great. I gave her a tip too because we went at it pretty hard and I knew she'd have trouble collecting herself for another client.

She works from about 14:00-22:00. I went there in the early afternoon and by the time evening rolled around I almost rushed over there to tap it again.

Privado 7.5 Face 8.5, Body 8, Service 8.5, Avg 8.125

(+1 of you're an ass / leg man, -1 one if you're a breast-man)

Nadi

Puro Tejano posted a review of Nadi here:

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...ead.php?t=4551

I have to say, that really wasn't my experience, though I approached her quite differently. She is very shy and you treat shy girls with kid gloves. She is from Paraguay and quite cute. I was very nice, very gentle, asked her questions about herself and acted interested. She warmed up, and before you know it I was having a seriously great GFE session. I left feeling all warm and fuzzy inside.

If you don't speak Castellano and you're not willing to try to win her over, you should probably look elsewhere. Oh, her massage does suck and I imagine that her handjob would too.

Privado 7.5 Face 7.5, Body 7, Service 8, Avg 7.5.

Great Advice

Like I said I'm a total rookie. I'm learning and with great advice like that, I'll be getting my pesos worth in know time. Gonna try a new place tonight or tomorrow.

Brisa

Lots of reviews of this place here:

http://argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2283

As I've stated before, a spa or privado experience is only as good as the chica you choose. That being said, this is one of my favorite places because it's clean and I have a few favoritas that treat me well.

A word of advice: never bother with the VIP room. It's a waste of money here. It's a little larger, but I've found that I've never bothered with the "extras."

-Sin

Esmeralda 847, piso 12 H, at Paraguay (Report)

Visited this local lastnight, was only 3 chicas available. Took this best looking of the 3 (Nadi) Payed 100 pesos for VIP hr. Massage plus hand job. She wanted to charge 50 for a BJ but I declined due to her lameness (if thats a word)

Massage was so-so at best and she was a clock watcher.

Hand job was a 5

I would not revisit, nor recommend this chica. I should have took the one with less looks, she look like she was a mean screw.

I'm new to the game and if anyone can point me in the right direction? I'll be in town for about 3-4 more weeks.

Regards

Yuliana

There have been positive reports about a cute Paraguaya named Yuliana in section of the forum for maybe a year and I have to say that I had enjoyed her service during my last visit here. Upon my return I was disappointed to find that she was no longer available. Well it turns out she was visiting her rather extensive family for the last four months but how now returned. If you like thin girls with sporty small frames and a nice onda, you'll have fun with her. She doesn't, however, speak a word of anything other than Spanish.

Privado 7.5 Face 7.5, Body 7.5, Service 8, Avg 7.625.

Add a point if you like thin / sporty bodies.

Subtract a point if you're looking for a big / meaty rack.

Jan. 12th 2008 / 12 de enero 2008

I went to Brisa's last night around 730pm.

I was shown three lovely girls.

The basic price for the massage was quoted as $70, or $100 to include hydromassage. Well I paid the $100, but unless a shower counts I didn't get the hydromassage.

But believe me I wasn't worried. The girl I had chosen (and it was hard to choose) was Abril. She gave a long thorough massage then asked me if I'd like her to wear less clothes. Of course I said yes.

She stripped to her panties and I had a great time as she gave me a great handjob, lots of caressing both ways, she likes her nipples sucked and wasn't averse to being fingered.

She quoted me an additional $50, though I gave her $60. I was there well over an hour and had a great time.

The only thing is I can't remember the names of the other two lovely girls I was shown, one began with A, the other, a little darker, with C.

I can't find them on the website either.

A great time and worth every centavo.

Brian

The Numbers

I've had a lot of the girls in the place. It's clean, the facilities are nice and so too are the chicas, usually. I just feel really comfortable here. Here's a rundown:

Rocio: Average looking, pretty good massage, fun lay.

Anita: Cute, below average massage, fun lay.

Sabrina: Really cute, crappy massage, decent lay.

Samantha: Average looking, good massage, decent lay (also quite smart)

Thalia: Cute, decent massage, fun lay.

Sabrina - Brisa Masaje - 847 Esmeralda 12 H

This is an alert to all the boys out there who really dig pretty girls who are skinny like a model. Sabrina is very pretty and very sweet Porteņa and provided surprisingly good service. The massage wasn't great, but it wasn't bad either and although she doesn't have the strongest hands she does have a nice gentle touch about her.

Belleza: 8.0 - Pretty. +1 if you dig skinny, -1 if it creeps you out.

Sexo: 7.5 - I didn't think it would be as good as it ended up being.

Onda: 8.0 - She was sweet, though not super chatty.

Privado: 7.5 - Nice place, but was taken to one of the less nice rooms on a different floor.

Masaje: 6.5 - She'll never win any awards, but it was gentle and relaxing.

Total: 7.5 - Very Good. There's a decent chance I'll return.

Thalia

This chica I already did on a previous visit when she was still working for another outfit. Given the number of hombres that she has already serviced from the last time I saw her, its quite impressive that she still remembers not only my face but also my name or at least what sounds like my name. If you want them young and skinny then this girl is for you. Another Paraguayan with good massage skills but average HJ skills.

Just in case you are wondering what the pricing structure for Brisa Spa is, its as follows:

A$ 70 for the house. They have a room with a bed instead of a massage table and the cost is A$ 80 - you have to reserve beforehand as there is only one of this type of room. Extras with goes to the girls: A$ 40 to take the clothes off, A$ 60 for covered BJ and A$ 70 for sexo. Some of the girls maybe a bit greedy so stick with the pricing structure above.

http://www.platynum.com.ar/Entreteni...ntoSpanish.htm

Her ad indicates a bust size of 95cm, more like 89cm.
    Last edited by ComeOnDown; 11-06-07 at 16:39. Reason: Added link

Luci

A stagerring number of 9 chicas were presented to me on the afternoon of 24 October. Some of the girls I already know from previous visits and not worth writing about. I opted for the newest in the batch - Luci. Fair skinned Paraguayan with plump legs and small breast. I wish it was the other way around. Massage was decent and the happy ending was not that good. I guess my gamble did not pay off as she has all the characteristics of a newbie - shy, lack of sensual skills, very quiet bordering on snobbish. Oh well there is always a next time.

***** Got Hands!

I stopped in because I was wanting a massage. It was fairly early in the day so there wasn't very much selection. I picked a not particularly attractive fire-plug with a nice rack named Rocio. It turns out the girl has extremely strong hands and can go very, very deep. Her technique doesn't indicate much training, but she could probably choke a camel with one hand. She also really got into the sex and was visibly sad when sperm management dictated that I not go a second time.

Belleza: 5 - Plain. Add one if you like a large natural rack.

Sexo: 8.5 - She definitely wanted to be fucking me and it was way fun.

Onda: 7 - She was nice enough, but you'd never call her charming.

Privado: 8.5 - Very nice place.

Masaje: 7.5 - add a point if you really like it deep.

Total: 7.3 - Very Good. If she were hot I'd be hooked.

Solangeh

A Paraguayan with a Brazilan Name. Of course that is not her real name.

One hour 70p very good massage with HJ finish. I would of paid more but she said BJ with condum for 50p. I said no condum, she said no, only with condum.

Only three Chicas available. Closed Sunday. 4314-0749, 4515-0213.

www.brisamasaje.com.ar

Gisella is very sweet

Massage quality: 7

Service: 9

70/ hr.

Complete: +60 tip

Posting Limitations