This blog is moderated by Wally Foot

Brisa Masaje - 847 Esmeralda 12 H

Went by around 8 PM tonight and would agree with previous reports about the rooms. Paid P60 for 30 minutes since I was in a hurry, and was shown four average chicas. The price structure of P70 for th hour is obviously geared to encouraging you to stay for sixty minutes. The one I picked gave a so so massage - nothing compared to Martina earlier today. P50 for CBJ that was just OK. I do not have enough experience in BA to be critical, but for $35 in total, I am not complaining although I would not hurry back. Too many other places to visit.

Shane

Day Two. No Sperm Management in Sight

I woke up knowing what I wanted. I wanted to go to Brisa and get a great massage from Yuliana and then fuck her so that she had to go home early. Lucky me, she was in today.

Yuliana, a cute Paragua with a thin frame and a "sporty" figure, gives a superior massage. She has a small frame but is strong and knows what she's doing. She teases well, but she never forgets that she's also there to give a massage and it's not an afterthought. If you say "muy fuerte" you'll get muy fuerte. She throws in a tease now and then to make you want her and to keep you from falling asleep on the table.

I was a little disappointed in the sex, but truth be told, the last time I had her it was an utterly mind-blowing experience. As we all know, lightning rarely strikes twice. I also know that she gives a superior hand job. Here are the numbers:

Spa: 7 (clean, nice, comfy—damned tables should be wider)

Chica Looks: 7 (She's definitely cute)

Chica Massage: 8 (I should have booked 90 minutes for enough time for both main course and dessert)

Chica Disposition: 7.5 (sweet, nice but serious about doing her job well)

Would I repeat? This is my third go with her, which is already two past my usual limit. You should go see her. Here's a picture, but it doesn't really do her justice.

http://www.brisamasaje.com.ar/staff/...tos/foto00.jpg

Update on This Massage Place

I went on a Monday around 4pm. 7 Girls (rattings from 5-7 maybe one 8)

I went with Lola, a little on the heavier side. But was something about her.

Well. Was average service at best. (Skip her)

I do recommend the place. I just made probably the wrong pick.

70 Arg pesos for 1 hour. Includes Hand Job. Up for you to negocaite for extras. From 30-70 pesos depending on what u want.

10am-11pm Open. (but get there before 10pm. They want to finish by 11pm)

Regards.

OMG

4. 03-03-07 13:21

Yuliana

This is going to be short and sweet: My highest recommendation and that's saying a lot given the numbers I've accumulated. Cute but not breathtaking, though service second to none. I worry a little about YMMV.

Priscilla

Just had a damned-fine session with Priscilla at Brisa. Okay, truth be told, her massage kind of sucked, but that girl is WAY cute and a total firecracker when it comes to dessert. She was also really friendly and very sweet. ¡¡Word of Warning! Here's the thing, after we were done, she asked me to say nice things to her "boss" about her (which I gladly did) It could very well be that I was her first client ever and that she was going to give me the extra special "I'm going to fuck his brains out until he has an stroke" treatment. If this is the case, all I have to say is nyaa, nyaaa, nyaaa on you guys!

(Nah, I take that back. I like you guys)

Let me take that back

I fancied a quick mid-afternoon in-and-out so I figured I'd give this place another chance. This time the line-up was terrific: five of the six chicas were definite possibilities. I chose the last one, Camila, a bubbly petite Paraguayan with the loveliest of smiles and a cute ass.

The massage was OK, and the tantalising was hot enough to make me go straight for the "participacion" (I usually just ask for the handjob included in the price) - and stayed an extra hour.

I went back the following day, we chatted a lot more, and, when I thought it was time to debate extras and rates, she just said she felt so good she was sure she would cum if I let her ride. I sure did and - unless you can fake contractions and a gushing pussy - she sure did. She didn't ask for payment. I just paid her the going "participacion" rate without asking because I realise she lives off her job and because I don't give my clients a discount just because I enjoy the work.

Rates: ARS 60 for an hour-long massage including hand release. Up the ladder there is also a VIP room with a sauna, whirlpool hot-tub and other fancy stuff for ARS 100 an hour. "Participacion" costs ARS 70 on top. Hope that helps.

I get the impression this place is going downhill too. I had some great times with a petite Paraguayan (Julieta) but she left a while ago. The last time I picked Rocio from the admittedly poor line-up (it was 9.45 a. M. So I can't really hold that against them) The massage was pretty professional and the pre-handjob ball-tantalising was great, but the release was perfunctory, the conversation was crap and she was chewing gum throughought (yes, that's so annoying, isn't it?

I'll give them one last try when I get there next week, because jetlag gets me up early, and post if there is any improvement.

Fantastic massage

Stoped by yesterday and got the 4 hands massage. I asked for a recommendation and got Sasha and Pamela, not model like but it's not the most important for a massage.

The two of them did a fantastic job with the massage, very very relaxing, totally professional, their 4 hands felt really good.

I chose oral for the relax which was done with the same eagerness.

Highly recommend, left totally relaxed and feel great this morning.

Damage: 100p for the hour massage, 2x60p for the finish

Retired Member

I believe the price for "Sexo" in this establish is $50 peso's extra.

Exon

Sorry guys I overpaid

Two Saturdays ago I felt like getting a massage. My first choice was Beatrix so many have recommended but got no answer at her door. So I walked around the corner to Brisa's massage. Greeted by Araceli dressed in a low cut leotard accenting her ample breasts. The line up of about six chicas but no one really jumped out at me. When Araceli returned and asked me who did I want. I told her I wanted her. But she said she was not available today, may be on Monday. So I told her then I wanted the blonde named Anisia (Sp?) She said 60 pesos for the hour. I often get confused with sesenta and setenta. So I started counting my pesos for her,....treinta, cuarenta, cincuenta, sesenta....and she said stopped that's enough. She left the room and returned saying I had to go to otro piso, departmendo 9B. On the way out I flirted with her a bit to confirm her availablity on Monday and took a last glimpse at her hooters. I felt like doing a motor boat at her cleavage. Those of you have seen the movies "The Wedding Crashers" with Vince Vaugh and Owen Wilson know what I'm talking about.

After I exited the apartment I felt I bit uneasy. I already handed over the money what if no one is at the other apartment and they don't answer the door when I return here? I was relieved when I knocked on apartment 9B and Anisia greeted me in her bra and panty. Anisia is about 24 years old, 5'4", cute face with blond hair and blue eyes. Speaks limited English. When I wanted to confirm her name and ask if she is called Anisia, she responded in English "yes, Anisia, that's me". The massage was so so, too little pressure for my taste. Her hands brushed against the sensitive part every now and then which I really like during the massage portion of the session. It gives me a sense of what to come, figuratively. Then she reached down and started the good stuff. She rubbed her chest and hair on my back for a while. A minute later it was time for me to turn over. While massaging my private part she asked do I want sexo. The price she told me would be 100 pesos. I knew it was too high even though I did not remember the going rate here since it was not my initial first choice. I told her it was too much and she responded it was 100 pesos, not dollars. Knowing some board members would hate me for doing this but she had my balls in her hand literately so I agreed. She has been chomping on a piece of chewing gum the whole time which I did not like. But at least her breathe was fresh for the DFK. BJ unfortunately was covered. DATY was good and she tasted clean. During sexo we moved onto the futon like chair and had her in wheel-barrel and plow driver like positions. It took me a while to unload because I really prefer sex on bed more than anywhere else. At least she did not rush me at all when I stayed past an hour. I figured since I overpaid and she was giving me a little break on the time.

We chatted a bit afterwards I told her with her blond hair and blue eyes she could pass for a girl from California. She told me she is a single mom (in English) and just had a baby six months ago. She is losing some of the weight slowly. I think she looks fine may be her bottom is a little bit out of portion with her rather slim body. WIR, mostly not, not at this price anyway.

Sorry guys for overpaying. This was a case of data overload. I had so many places on my list and did not remember the going rates for each one of them. I will write them down along their addresses before heading out next time.

Unhappy Brisa First Timer

On my first trip to BsAs (last week) equipped with all of the knowledge from this great site, I decided to stop into Brisas, since it was right around the corner from my hotel (Sheraton Libertador)

I thought the quality of ladies in the presentacion was fairly decent. I chose a girl named Anita, probably 23 or so, nice face, dark brown hair, pretty good body - I would rate her a 7 on looks, a 7 on on body. The massage was subpar, probably a 4. After awhile, she had me flip over and asked if I wanted the sexo. I asked her how much and she said a propina. When I asked her what the typical propina should be, she said 100ps. When I mentioned that was "muy caro", she quickly went down to 50 pesos, which I was game for.

Sex was unspectacular. Probably a 4. A little cbj, then some standing position from behind, and then some of her on the table. It did the trick, but I don't think id go back.

Talking It all swells when the end's swell.

The silver lining to my sad story of sexual frustration was that I yesterday after I wrote about my massage disappointment, I went to Larrea 1072 and fucked poor unsuspecting Jessica like she owed me money.

This girl is lovely, fantastic and very soft and sweet. I realized while sucking on her big, perfectly soft yet gravity defying-titties that she is lactating. My first (well, since I was a baby I guess)

I love this city, so many opportunities yet so little time.

Retired Member

Checkmark

Sorry to hear about that Maxjones.

As in most anything in life YMMV and so it gos with hand jobs and Chica's giving them. I've tried Isabel myself once when Abril was out sick and she's not worth a Shit.

Theres only one Chica left at Brisa, (Esmeralda 847) since Candela has left and thats Abril, (April in English)

She really has a way of getting "You Off". While Your on your stomach she'll finally start on your upper legs reaching down and graze her hand on your balls and finally your cock itself.

It get so sensuous I'll always end up arching my back to give her more room to reach down and start working on my, by now very hard Cock.

Next she'll ask me to roll over and really get to work.

She'll start giving deep french kiss's, all the while slowly "Jerking " me off. And at the same time I'll start "finger fucking" her.

Several time's durning thease sessions its gotten so intense Ive ask her to stop and just simply Fuck her. Which I might add, she seamed to very much enjoy. She has away of contracting her pussy muscles around your cock on the "out stroke" that's simple delightful.

But normaly I'm just a hand job customer.

Abril holds the record of having Exon ejcaulate 3 feet in the air apon "Finish". She also hold the record of 2 "orgasmo's" in a one hour massage.

Next time phone in first and see if Abril is working, you won't reget it.

Exon

I was in this weekend, got the four-hands special for 90 minutes for 180 pesos. I specifically asked for a regular massage, without the relax at the end. The girls were rather disappointed, as they were wanting to do the hand release in exchange for an unspecified additional propina. Frankly, the massage was only so-so, but tolerable. I miss Candela.

Angry $110 and the chica wanted more money to take her clothes off!

I just left that place frustrated as hell. WTF?

This morning I was my usual horny self. But I wasn't really in the mood for the private apartment route, I didn't want to sit in a cafe or wait until night to go to a boliche, and I was ready for a change from my regular providers. And I was feeling a little lazy. So I decided to try something new and go get jacked off by someone who is really good at it, other than myself. I read all of the posts in the "Massage Parlors and Spas" section, and settled on Brisas Massage after reading Exon's gushing praise of the place (pun is most definitely intended) How could I not? Once I decided that I needed some rub 'n' tug action and I read Exon's:

"This time I went first class and had the $100 peso special for an hour an a half.

Which included a great massage and Sexo. This included "Candera" or what ever her name is stripping down totaly nude and Massageing me for an hour and by this time were both greasy as Hell from the "Creama".

Rather that Fuck Her which was offered, I chose a wonderful "Titty Fuck" for the finish and ended up shooting a big load all over her at the "Finish". Next the Sunna & we both sit in their reading drity mags sweating. Then a shower together. Well worth a $100 pesos."

So I just about ran over there, a hundred peso note wadded up in my sweaty hand. I chose a little dark skinned chica from Misiones with a hot body and a mischievous smile, "Isabella" or something. I told the recepcionista that I wanted the full meal deal, which she said was $110 for 90 minutes. Not the $100 that I'd read about. Little head said go for it.

I took a quick shower so that I'd be fresh as a daisy for whatever followed. I got on the table and she starts in with a pretty weak massage on my legs.

30 minutes later she's still fully clothed and I'm losing patience with my approach of letting her set the pace. At this point there had been nothing remotely sexual about the massage, no flesh on flesh, no glimpse of tits, ass or even fucking bra and panties. Nothing had transpired that would make me blush if my Grandmother happened to walk in, other than the fact that one of us was ass naked (me)

I ask her politely but firmly if she would please take her clothes off. She said that that would require more plata. Now I didn't want to fuck her, or have my dick sucked by her. I just wanted a handjob.

So. I am 110 pesos in the hole already, and that is a lot of money, especially considering that this is ostensibly for a manual release only and she wants more money take her bra off and maybe let a tit graze my face? There was no kissing, no anything, and I sure as hell didn't get a full meal deal.

Upsells are like kryptonite to my penis. And I have a strict policy of not letting anyone touch my dick unless the appear genuinely interested in doing so, or they are wearing a stethoscope and ask nicely first. So I said fuck it, just keep working on back, because my dick most definitely doesn't like you anymore (ok I only thought that last part)

Afterwords I spoke to the receptionist and she just backed the chica up and said that $110 was just for a massage with a release, everything else was up to the girl. They actually both seemed slightly amused at the situation.

As always YMMV here just as it will in all situations. But in my experience this place is a rip-off joint and should be avoided at all costs.

I will not be going back and I would encourage others to avoid this place as well.

My $.02

BTW my first introduction to the Buenos Aires mongering world was a first class tour with Exon to the Triangle and cafes and some very useful information on mongering here which I more or less tried to follow. I know that he knows a lot more about mongering and BsAs than I do. My point is that if you don't know exactly what you are doing in BsAs you can get screwed with quite a bit in this hobby.

So this is a heads up for the non-experts out there.

Posting Limitations