This blog is moderated by Wally Foot
    Retired Member

Checkmark

Unfortunely Candela is not there anymore and yes she is very good.

My best experience with her was once she got me to just the point of release then polished me off with a TITTY Fuck, in which I shot a big load all over her chest.

Matter of fact if she was there I'd be there now, I'm in search of a Hand Job this morning.

Exon

Exon,

Is Candela still working there or is she gone? She had the best massage technique of all the girls working there. Can't speak to her jacking-off technique, though you are free to chime in on that subject.

H99

Retired Member

Checkmark

Riverm,

Its been my experience that this is mostly a day place.

For example I just hung up the phone, (its now 10:30 on Monday morning) in an effort ot make an appointment with April. I was told there were 7 Chica's working at the presant time.

Unfortunely Abril, (April) is on vacation, she has a way of stroking my Cock which is second to none.

But my entire point is that this place is really cut out for guy's that need a little relief durning the day and thats why you found it under staffed at 10:00 pm at night. Being it was so late I really don't blame the Chica for wanting to get you out of their as soon as she could. If you think about it, it gets tire some Jacking guys off all day long.

Try making a day appointment.

Exon

Maybe I Just Had Bad Luck

I showed up at this place at 10:20 P. M. On Friday. Only two ladies were available, and I told Ingrid, who opened the door, that I just wanted a massage, no sex. Ingrid and the other lady there were not particularly attractive to me, but a massage is a massage, I figured. I paid the one-hour rate: 60 pesos.

Ingrid started off by pushing the top of my ankle into the edge of the massage table: Ouch! I like a soft massage, but she was on auto-pilot until I demonstrated suave, suave and re-instructed her about 8 times. Every once in a while I could feel her fingernails, something I do not like. But gradually I relaxed and accepted what I was getting.

At about 10:40 she starts asking me if I wanted to shower, and then she asked if I wanted relaxo with the hand. No, quiero la massaje, solo. Then she started telling me that the place closed down at 11:00 with the door locked, and then that she had to be somewhere at midnight after a long trip. I had to be firm as you must sometimes with the chicas and said I paid for an hour and I will get an hour. At about 11:05 I asked to take a shower. So I was out of there at about 11:15.

Given the many good reports on this place, my guess is that I just had bad luck, or that I went there too late. My feeling is that Ingrid should not have taken the one-hour rate if she planned on leaving in 45 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    Ok I'm threw having Vaginal Sex for a while and going to step it up a noch to Hand Job's.

In about an hour I'm heading for Brisa and hopefully April or Candela.

I plan on taking a 90 munite session, more to report later.

Exon
    Starfe was here the other day and informed me that Candela was nowhere to be found. I hope she was just off or with another client, it would be a shame if she disappeared. She's got excellent technique. Let us know Exon.

Retired Member

Talking Brisa Masajes

Ok I'm threw having Vaginal Sex for a while and going to step it up a noch to Hand Job's.

In about an hour I'm heading for Brisa and hopefully April or Candela.

I plan on taking a 90 munite session, more to report later.

Exon

Quote Originally Posted by Full Throttle
    Relax is supposed to be included.
    That's a good "heads up". Thanx

Quote Originally Posted by Vector
    I like this place. It is clean and well run. Cost 60p for 1 hr.

My favorite chica is Mia. She wants an extra 30p for the relax. She gives a very good hand-job.
    Relax is supposed to be included.

I like this place. It is clean and well run. Cost 60p for 1 hr.

My favorite chica is Mia. She wants an extra 30p for the relax. She gives a very good hand-job.

The webpage says.

Promoción:

Masajes a Cuatro manos: $ 80.- (1/2 hora) ó $ 100.- (1 hora)

So 100 for 1 hour!

Maybe it really means 2 girls, or sexo or what?

My girl tried to upsell me a little bit the other day on the entry price, but I had already paid it to the madam, but if she upsells me next time ill merely dock it from her propina which is already bigger than the going price. She would be smart to keep smiling or I might have a notion to pick someone else and revert to the going rate.

Jj

Retired Member

Arrow

http://www.platynum.com.ar/Entreteni...isaMasajes.htm

I Love The Place.

Jjgoinslow,

Your right and wrong at the sametime. Their website, Link above, states that the half hour is $50 peso's & the full hour is $60 peso's. But read the fine print below. If you want a four handed massage, inferring the service will include some "Hanky Panky" between you and the girl, (not two girls) the price is $80 peso's. Extras are negoicated on top of that figure.

Exon
    Last edited by Exon123; 02-12-06 at 18:33. Reason: Link

Exon,

You said $80ar for the standard hour? Ive been paying $60ar? Did you mean $60? But my propina brought the total up quite a bit. But another time I spent 2 hrs for $220, completo (2hrs*60+100 propina)

Jj

Retired Member

Checkmark

Brisa Masajes ---Aka --- Esmeralda 847 piso 12 H.

My faviorte being a connoisseur of fine "Hand Job's"

I've neen paying $80 peso's for one hour standard service which includes manual Hand finish. Full service is $50 peso's more. I know this as fact because I was having Abril, (April) working on me one day and I got so turned on I just had to Fuck her, So I Did. After I asked how much more for the extra, $50 peso's she replied.

Jjgoinslow, you over paid by $ 50 peso's thats why she was so happy with you. As for their cut, I'm assumeing the girls get 50% of the initial fee be it a half or full hour, thats pretty standard, any extras such as BBBJ, DATY, Full Service and the like are all hers to keep.

Exon

Question

Anyone know what cut the girls get at this place (or generally) for massages? Also is the sexo price all theirs?

First time I went in, the girl I saw just about raped me when we started the session, I had only paid for and asked for a massage, but she said forget the massage, I want sex now. I obliged of course, I hate screwin on that table, but we did it for the entire hour, on the table, the chair, in the air, with her noting the time at 3 minutes till. We gotta finish. I had to shift into vigorous high gear! I had no idea what to pay her (my first experience here) and I only had 100s so I popped her a 100. She had a HUGE smile on her face. Sorry for encouraging inflation. I guess I set myself up to "overpay" the next time too, except it was certainly worth it anyhow.

Jj

Smile Exon

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    I.

Bang I Cum again, Exon never Cum's twice in a one hour session. Its very bad Sperm Mgt.
    I hope this won't cause you go blind.

Nice report, hold on to that girl for me, I will be down there soon!

Strad

Posting Limitations