This blog is moderated by Wally Foot

Karina at Brisa Masajes

I visited on a Saturday. All but three of the eight girls were busy, and two of those were not attractive. So I picked a little sweetheart named Carina or Karina. The price is 60 pesos for the one hour massage, and 50 for the sex.

Karina was very capable in all respects, though she insists on a rubber for everything.

This place is very clean and has a positive attitude toward customer satisfaction. They want to know that you were happy with the experience.

Retired Member

Smile I was Back for Thirds Today

I can resist this place.

Stopped in for the third time and thought I'd check the line up and try a different girl.

Candelera met me at the door and I told her I'd like to try a Different gal,"No problem" she said, "I'll get you a line up", "We have 10 girls today"

Well I sit threw all 10 and picked the very last one a striking blond, she's just gorgeous, by the name of "Abirl" for a one hour massage.

She starts on my legs using lotion as I'm laying on my belly. Well soon she's she's got her lubed up hands all over my balls so I arch my back to give her some room. And yes she starts slowly "Jacking Me Off", well I've got to rollover, fuck the Massgae.

Off come's her bra, so there she is with just panties & high heel she's on and I've got "Wood" like theres no tomorrow.

Then the deep French kissing and finger fucking starts as she slowly jacks me off with lotion.

Its always a test to see how high in the air your load go's. In this case maybe three feet.

OK, so I keep laying there and we start messing around again. She get's up on the table strattleing me and again starts slowly "Wacking "me Off again as she rub's the outside of her pussy on my Cock. Mind You this girl Is Gorgeous.

Bang I Cum again, Exon never Cum's twice in a one hour session. Its very bad Sperm Mgt.

I propose Marriage & will see her tomorrow.

Fabiana is going to get the short end of the deal thou, were suposted to have lunch at two and there will be no Leche for her.

Exon

I started a thread for that address in this section.

I would not compare my mind to that of Dickhead's, or, lately, my pool game, but I remembered that address after a 4-year hiatus.

Maybe we should merge the threads.

FT

Quote Originally Posted by Wally Foot
    The massage did have one interesting and revealing follow-up. I met Dickhead a few days later, and in the course of conversation, I happened to mention that I had enjoyed a massage in Brisa Masajes, "somewhere near my apartment". Quick as a flash he came back with "Esmerelda 847, Piso 12, Dept H". He did not quite start to give the telephone number, but I bet he could have. What sort of encyclopaedic mind does the guy have? Impressive or what? We should all bow down to the Master.
    Well he did move to BA for only two reasons. Women and beer.

Try reading my original post

The massage did have one interesting and revealing follow-up. I met Dickhead a few days later, and in the course of conversation, I happened to mention that I had enjoyed a massage in Brisa Masajes, "somewhere near my apartment". Quick as a flash he came back with "Esmerelda 847, Piso 12, Dept H". He did not quite start to give the telephone number, but I bet he could have. What sort of encyclopaedic mind does the guy have? Impressive or what? We should all bow down to the Master.

Anyway, it's a pleasant place to spend an hour. It has a website which can be found on the Massages section of Platynum with phone numbers and rates.[/QUOTE]

The clues are there.

What is the exact address?

I looked for this place? What is the exact address and floor number? Thanks!

Retired Member

Talking I'm Telling You Guy's This is a Bargin

Hey we all have our little fedish's, mines a really good hand job by a beautiful girl.

Some guy's like Anal, some a Cum in mouth, others Fuck I don't know or even wanta know.

Exon likes a hand job but with all the extra's this place is top noch.

Now tomorrow I'm going to get something very special.

Gisell the Mansion Masuse is going to call me at 9:45 and wake me up. She has orders to be at my apartment at 10:00 am for a start the day Massage and "Happy Finish", can't wait.

Exon

OTH you're not lying.

For $34 he got better treatment than most men get at home anyway and better than just about any date I can think of in the US.

You could pay for some 2nd date with a girl at Olive Garden, pay more and still not get even a handjob.

No wonder people are calling it a mongers paradise.

Exon

You are quite good at encouraging these services. I'd say you had a pretty good time for 100 pesos!

My fall plans were dashed, but I am now setting my sights on a January return to BA for trip #7. I can wait for for "massage" on arrival day. A good way to spend that first 100 peso note!

Retired Member

Smile I'm really Sold on This Place

It was so Good yesterday I thought I go back again today.

This time I went first class and had the $100 peso special for an hour an a half.

Which included a great massage and Sexo.

This included "Candera" or what ever her name is stripping down totaly nude and Massageing me for an hour and by this time were both greasy as Hell from the "Creama".

Rather that Fuck Her which was offered, I chose a wonderful "Titty Fuck" for the finish and ended up shooting a big load all over her at the "Finish"

Next the Sunna & we both sit in their reading drity mags sweating.

Then a shower together.

Well worth a $100 pesos.

Exon

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    Two thumb's up for this place.

Contary to Wally Foots report the price is 60 peso's for a one hour which includes a "Hand Release" at the "finish".

I was in their earlier today expecting to be too "drunk" and a non-preformer after tonights Thank Giving party, so I'd better get it done early.

There were 5 girls all quite attractive, "seven-ish" I'd say.

I chose "Candelara" a tall red head whom explained that for $90 peso's "Toda" you get a BBBJ with your massage & for $100 you get to "Fuck" with your massuse.

Frankly this place is 50 times better that Paraguay 877

Exon will repeat.

Exon
    That beats the hell out of a handjob anyday.

I'll have to add this to my ta'do list when I make it down to BsA.

Goodness my goal of having to be wheeled back to the airport after my trip might just come true -

Retired Member

Thumbs up Exon Love's a Good Hand Job

Two thumb's up for this place.

Contary to Wally Foots report the price is 60 peso's for a one hour which includes a "Hand Release" at the "finish".

I was in their earlier today expecting to be too "drunk" and a non-preformer after tonights Thank Giving party, so I'd better get it done early.

There were 5 girls all quite attractive, "seven-ish" I'd say.

I chose "Candelara" a tall red head whom explained that for $90 peso's "Toda" you get a BBBJ with your massage & for $100 you get to "Fuck" with your massuse.

Frankly this place is 50 times better that Paraguay 877.

Exon will repeat.

Exon
    Last edited by Exon123; 11-24-05 at 19:55. Reason: no reason

Esmeralda 847, piso 12 H, at Paraguay (Brisa Masajes)

I dropped into this place one afternoon, principally for a genuine massage, with of course extras, and found it very pleasant. There were about six in the line-up offered to me two of whom were frankly unattractive and the rest acceptable. I settled for Karen (sp) who did a very good straight masssage (for the $AR60 I gave the receptionist) plus bocal (sp) and lots of handwork for an extra $AR40. There was no pressure on time, and what I particularly liked about the place was its cleanliness, and the neat way the girls were turned out. I had a shower before and after, regrettably unaccompanied, though I suppose it could have been arranged, and there were lots of fresh towels.

Regrettably I did not have my camera with me, so I have no photos, and I doubt if they would have been allowed anyway.

Anyway, it's a pleasant place to spend an hour. It has a website which can be found on the Massages section of Platynum with phone numbers and rates.
    Last edited by Wally Foot; 08-04-05 at 18:02. Reason: typo

Posting Limitations