Thread: Words of Wisdom: Always negotiate!

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    And it's sad when you hear about the numbnuts who pay 500 pesos at Orleans and other places. You don't have to make the chicas cry, but to give them whatever they want just makes them think you're a sucker.

Administrator

Venues: 398

Words of Wisdom: Always negotiate!

I was motivated by a recent conversation with some well-heeled mongers to post a few of the best worded arguments for why guys need to negotiate with chicas regardless of their financial ability or personal disposition to pay the chicas whatever they ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Combo
    This goes back to my ultimate reason for bargaining. If you go along with what she asks, she'll think you're weak and / or a dumbshit, and she'll give you service accordingly. Bargaining (of course always in a friendly manner) establishes respect. And respect is key to getting good treatment from women (pro or non-pro)
    Quote Originally Posted by Combo
    In my mongering experience, the few times I've paid the chick's asking price, the experience has ended up being bad. I think it's a matter of respect. If you just give in and pay what she wants, she thinks you're a loser, and will treat you as such. If you bargain with her (but in a congenial way) she will respect you more, and will give you a better experience. Women (including pros) don't like pushovers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    The way chicas respect strong men and hold weakness in contempt is a subject that can never be overstated. If you have her thinking she needs to impress you to get the dollars, then you're half way to a good fuck for less money. If on the other hand she senses blood in the water like the perfect predator she is, you're chum.

Posting Limitations